Page 283 of 336 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 5036

Thread: Chit-Chat Topic - Third Era.

Safelist Member
    actually it's "you create your own universe as you go along" by winston churchill

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Blog Entries
    ''if you want to change the world,start from yourself,cause when you change yourself,you change world around you''
    Patrijarh Pavle
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeussssss View Post
    davide majka ti nije baterija ali je i dalje svi pune
    Quote Originally Posted by [^RawR^] View Post
    SS is dead now, maybe it's time for Slayzer to make some new league

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<FROM: ChaoS-_-GuarD> cao ogi ajde dodji na cosak da se samaramo
    <FROM: CRO_ZEUS> prvo reci mami da ode sa istog

Honored Legend
    Awards
    “Nobody dies a virgin... Life fucks us all.” - Kurt Cobain

Blog Entries
    "Fuck console fanboys" - Cen

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    I pray that all rubots get cancer and die a paintful death.
    why don't u implement a cancerous captcha and once they have sex with it, they get cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by -Decay- View Post
    we have limitations because
    Fear is the biggest factor in providing limitations to man and thats just what religion does, spreads fear. First they make you fear the unknown "hell is a world of fire and pain" and then they take controll. So here's my advice to you religious people "conquer your fear of hell" there's nothing more that can happen to you after you die, lets suppose you do go to hell... what then? u gonna burn a little and then get used to it cause you cant die again. And what if you do go to heaven, u gonna have sex without a body?
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Safelist Member
    dunno why you quoted me there. fear has nothing to do with humanity's limitations. those who have the capacity to overcome those limitations also have the capacity to overcome fear

dunno why you quoted me there. fear has nothing to do with humanity's limitations.
    So that's why we have so many religious people with limited thinking, because they don't fear of going to hell?

point proven.

those who have the capacity to overcome those limitations also have the capacity to overcome fear
    other way around, overcome fear and then the limitations( which are the effect of fear ) do not have the power to influence.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Safelist Member
    from what i understand you tend to believe that all people have the same intelectual capabilities.
    if that is the case then you are oh so very very wrong
    most people can't even understand concepts that have already been proven that's why it's ok for religion to exist so they don't waste their time thinking.
    hell, let them have some fun if they can't do anything else YOLO!

I would say science also does that because of the fear of bearing something super natural but then again either most of the religious people.I would quote "I know one thing, that I know nothing" --Socrates
    Personally all of us does believe in 1 thing either it's god or that the earth is round for example most of us never traveled with boat true the whole world and we can't know is there anything else maybe a illusion that makes us think it's round or i don't know.I don't believe in science either religion(i don't believe in church's point of view on religion) but i accept both.It doesn't makes you say YOLO and things if you're a religious man.I might read this in a real article about a real persons quote or in a book but still.Religion and science can work together they both add to each other.
    But the church is the problem mostly it doesn't have much to do with religion itself

Safelist Member
    I would say science also does that because of the fear of bearing something super natural but then again either most of the religious people
    now that just made me lol for real
    you think ppl "do science" because of fear? for the love of god, it's human nature to understand what happens around him. some ppl just amaze me
    Personally all of us does believe in 1 thing either it's god or that the earth
    so those who believe in god also think that the earth is square?....cool i wanna live on the edge!
    most of us never traveled with boat true the whole world and we can't know is there anything else maybe a illusion that makes us think it's round or i don't know
    it's something called common sense. but np there could also be a HUUUUGE conspiracy just to make YOU believe the earth is round when in fact it's got edges but they don't want you going there coz u may cut yourself

No about people believing in science not those who discover it,i used either not and also i used that as example which are countless because we can't be sure in it.Not conspiracy something that is all ready made within the making of planet illusions or so,but we can't know it but people tend to choose the one that seems the realest.Btw common sense ain't knowing or believing earth is round since people can discover it's actually square but because of some shit we thought it's round doesn't that happen all times through science,they tell that for example that x=y is true but then some pro finds out that x=sqrx and after that someone finds that x=y+z.Common sense is for instance is not attacking the wall because you know it may hurt you
    Last edited by kingW3; 22nd August 2012 at 01:32 PM.

Safelist Member
    Not conspiracy something that is all ready made within the making of planet illusions or so,but we can't know it but people tend to choose the one that seems
    are you serious?jesus christ that's fucking epic
    we have pictures from outside earth, millions of people have traveled earth to prove it's round, the law of gravity IMPIES that it would be round, LOGIC implies that it would be round but NO. it's a goddamned square!
    also, pigs fly and unicorns are just shy

As i said there can be reasons we don't see it square(i'm not telling earth is square),gravity also doesn't have to be true,pigs might fly but everything is A MIGHT because we CAN'T KNOW IT,as i said we IMPLY that pigs can't fly BECAUSE it's LOGICAL because currently they don't fly that is why i said people tend to choose the REALEST explanation.I used this example because everyone knows it.As i said upper scientist proved that x=y but then someone else said that x=sqrx after that someone said x=y+z and it goes one we prove old laws were wrong and those laws were trusted like it was 100% thing

Safelist Member
    ok let me explain to you some concepts about the real world
    to each indiivdual his own reality is what he sees and what he goes through. the fact that you believe such nonsense means you have no reality whatsoever
    so you believe that anything is possible unless it has been proven otherwise, and if it's been proven otherwise it must be a mistake...well now that's just too fucking amusing sry xD

from what i understand you tend to believe that all people have the same intelectual capabilities.
    You understood wrong, i don't think i ever said that. There is no "same" in anything, not even 2 molecules are the same because their electrons have different orbits.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Page 283 of 336 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 ... LastLast