Page 255 of 336 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 5036

Thread: Chit-Chat Topic - Third Era.

any1 play poker stars guys ?
    MNOGE LJUBAVI PROCI CE,STARI KOSUTNJAK U SRCU OSTACE...DELIJE SEVER 1989..

Acc:Riki94

Hidden Text click here to show

[IMG][/IMG]

[RO]claudiu i know your gelous and all,but try not to lie to much mkay bro?

also i did no insult/flame any of the romanian,nor any moderator,im sorry that you still have a grudge on me from since we where playing WoW on project eden.btw i got GM status there also will you tell them im a mher on their forums?you should hurry.

The truth is [ro]claudiu told some things to BoBo since i got supporter.i found myself baned for mhing,after i talked to bobo alreaddy,i got unbaned,therefore anything you try to do,or say to make me look bad will just prove how imature you are,im sorry that i was better then you at WoW in such a short time,but u shouldn't had told me to come to the same server as u where playing.

Also you are talkin about a game where i went to a shop...whereas that could simply mean i was about to atack you?strategically avoiding the tower.why would u even keep ur chicken to the shop?if u put ur shop near my fountain and i kill it,will that make me a mher also?

Even if what you say is the truth,you did mention is a couple of years ago yourself.You said you wan't to check my pc for mh?be my guest my id is [EMAIL="alberto_stefi94@yahoo.com"]alberto_stefi94@yahoo.com[/EMAIL],we can comunicate teamviewer information and u can browse around all you want,there is no mh in my computer.

edit: also the only reason i replyed to this nonsense is because you PM-ed me to do so,which means you want to get me annoyed or pissed off or something.you can say anything you want about me,this is the last time ill reply,and that was everything i had to say.
    Last edited by Avalon; 19th January 2012 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthWarrior View Post
    [RO]claudiu i know your gelous and all
    Roflmao.

but try not to lie to much mkay bro?
    Roflmao², you just failed the honesty test kiddo.

Full Confession:

Besides this everything i stated can be verified through browsing the Romanian private forum and my invisible clan forum (for the replay in which the map-hacking incident occurred). I will translate the screenshot if google translator fails for anyone.

I would allow you to save your face but calling me a liar was your self-defeat.

I will ignore the rest of the off-topic, in your post.
    Last edited by [RO]Claudiu; 19th January 2012 at 05:53 PM.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

By lier i did meant that you are lieng about me map hacking.

Self defeat?i did not see me denying nor saying im lightinguser,at the same time where i cannot see lightinguser banned for mh.

When silver sayd sorry to ruin ur surprise stealth is not light,is because,unlike you,he read a certain topic on the romanian forums,and he knows what happens,look im not going to explain this to you.you are in no position for anything like that.

if it's needed i will explain myself to a mod/admin.

edit:the topic is here [URL]http://eurobattle.net/threads/164142-unban[/URL] if anybody wants to mass translate.
    Someone above your rank alreaddy solved this incident claudiu,and decided that i do not use MH,you should just accept it.
    Last edited by Avalon; 19th January 2012 at 06:50 PM.

Blog Entries

Last edited by Cen; 19th January 2012 at 11:09 PM.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Quote Originally Posted by RiKi_AzDaJa View Post
    any1 play poker stars guys ?
    I do :d

@ topic

@stealthwarrior:

I suggest you drop the subject before you incriminate yourself even more.

the topic is here [URL]http://eurobattle.net/threads/164142-unban[/URL] if anybody wants to mass translate.
    Someone above your rank alreaddy solved this incident claudiu,and decided that i do not use MH,you should just accept it.

This link and your statement is irrelevant to what i just stated, aka has nothing to do with it.
    Last edited by [RO]Claudiu; 20th January 2012 at 12:19 AM.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

[RO]claudiu i know your gelous and all,but try not to lie to much mkay bro?

also i did no insult/flame any of the romanian,nor any moderator,im sorry that you still have a grudge on me from since we where playing WoW on project eden.btw i got GM status there also will you tell them im a mher on their forums?you should hurry.

The truth is [ro]claudiu told some things to BoBo since i got supporter.i found myself baned for mhing,after i talked to bobo alreaddy,i got unbaned,therefore anything you try to do,or say to make me look bad will just prove how imature you are,im sorry that i was better then you at WoW in such a short time,but u shouldn't had told me to come to the same server as u where playing.

Also you are talkin about a game where i went to a shop...whereas that could simply mean i was about to atack you?strategically avoiding the tower.why would u even keep ur chicken to the shop?if u put ur shop near my fountain and i kill it,will that make me a mher also?

Even if what you say is the truth,you did mention is a couple of years ago yourself.You said you wan't to check my pc for mh?be my guest my id is [EMAIL="alberto_stefi94@yahoo.com"]alberto_stefi94@yahoo.com[/EMAIL],we can comunicate teamviewer information and u can browse around all you want,there is no mh in my computer.

edit: also the only reason i replyed to this nonsense is because you PM-ed me to do so,which means you want to get me annoyed or pissed off or something.you can say anything you want about me,this is the last time ill reply,and that was everything i had to say.
    !!! but "gelous" is just the best out of them all.

EDIT:

ah man, you are priceless. You try so hard to put words in your posts that look "pro". Hahahaha

sorry man, don't take it in an offensive way, I just had to.
    Last edited by Taz.; 20th January 2012 at 12:56 AM.

Incriminate myself with what?you have no proofs whatsoever of anything,as far as im concerned,also as i stated above BoBo solved the incident in that link.In other words anything that discriminates myself is not relevant to you?funny guy.

@taz. jealous* were* reply* lying*
    none taken.Since i don't consider myself an expert in english and that some people make mistake's.
    But you do realise that the first miss-typed word that you will use from now on goes to my sig .
    Last edited by Avalon; 20th January 2012 at 09:26 AM.

Hi Kevin. How you're doing?
    Save the dramma for your mama.

should it be named xpam or eurobattle?

btw, why do u two keep arguing over some shit here? take it in pm or w/e
    Jiggitup

old lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobber708 View Post
    should it be named xpam or eurobattle?
    xpam is better

Quote Originally Posted by Nobber708 View Post
    btw, why do u two keep arguing over some shit here? take it in pm or w/e
    Eu aceitei o Convite, para morar com Jah em Sião!!!

You can't stop the waves

but you can learn to surf!!

Incriminate myself with what?you have no proofs whatsoever of anything
    OK first of all if you don't understand English don't use Google translator because its fail and second of all i cant begin to list the contradictions between your first reply and the ones that came after i posted that screenshot.

So you say i wasn't lying about you map-hacking.......then......what was i lying about?

Again i will say that all my statements can be verified, you verified most of them yourself............ so what more do you want to accomplish?

as far as im concerned,also as i stated above BoBo solved the incident in that link.
    Again you seem to not understand what i just wrote in a previous post, the link you posted is parallel to the subject, I DONT CARE what happened in that link.

@ Taz. no lolz man im seriously jelly of this guy xD mostly of his pro engrish skillz xD
    Last edited by [RO]Claudiu; 21st January 2012 at 02:52 AM.
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer

-V.S. Ramachandran

-Nikola Tesla

Stop the marathon of deep expanded posts xD
    Spread some love please! : R
    Save the dramma for your mama.

Save the dramma for your mama!

Conheça a EDBRL: FAQ EDBRL!!

Nossa página com informações, atualizações, anúncios, suporte, entre outros:
    https://www.facebook.com/eurobattlebrasil

Seja consagrado com as melhores jogadas da eurobattle.net BR. Envie seu vídeo clicando aqui: bit.ly/VideoBR

Conheça nosso canal e veja nossos vídeos:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BattleNetBrasil

Page 255 of 336 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast