Thread: Lane control guide by ^FEAR

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Safelist Member
    Awards
    When i'm with a melee carry and have a hard time farming because of harras, I usualy intentionaly aggro creeps by right-clicking on enemy heroes to draw them closer to me and out of the harrasers's range.
    And you do what? His creeps start going at you for 2 sec, not attacking, in meanwhile your creeps attack and push lane, and the range hero just come in closer so he can hit u anyway ( in meanwhile, u play his game, so he get more creeps, as i said the hero with lower attack dmg and worse attack animation, should disrupt the normal creep fighting, not a melee hero with 60 dmg lvl 1 with uber good animation ).

Mirana can't rly do much vs obsi,there are just a few heros who can handle him.
    What u mean? Obsi is easy to handle hero, its hard to play vs him if u get a farming battle with him, as i mentioned before, if stay behind and try to lasthit/deny while on 1200 range from him, he's gonna rape u, if u keep yourself close, spam starfall from lvl 3 ( 2 x starfall + 1 leap ), he's gonna retreat very fast , and then u have rune control, a section where the obsi is very bad at.
    Last edited by Tito; 5th April 2011 at 07:16 PM.