Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfers

anyway Van Der Vaart signed for Real, seems C.Ronaldo might stay in Premiership. but i think this drama is far from over, there will be a lot of new gossip coming soon,i presume
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Ashes and Dust I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

the story who signs player with higher price is stupid, and telling that manchester or liverpool doesn't sign star players is bull****.

even if they don't sign them, it is because they lack money for it, don't you think they would like Kaka in their squad, or Drogba? But Chelsea has the money, and signing Kaka soon will mean world dominance for 5 years at least.

Ronaldo is one big **** comparing to Kaka.

ye i guess you could say kaka is better. only thing is that he played in that ****ty Milan, and the player of such talent and such great team play doesn't reach his full potential there. but nevertheless, Chelsea spends probably the most money on players and coaches but it still can't have the thing that both Manchester United and Liverpool have and that's spirit and tradition.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.

Quote Originally Posted by fatman69 View Post
    but it still can't have the thing that both Manchester United and Liverpool have and that's spirit and tradition.
    Yes,but that's only thing that Liverpool had last 18 years...

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Ronaldo stays in Manchester and that's it. Too bad they're gonna finish third into the premiership this year and Ronaldo will be the biggest failure. They might win some FA cup or stuff, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito View Post
    Ronaldo stays in Manchester and that's it. Too bad they're gonna finish third into the premiership this year and Ronaldo will be the biggest failure. They might win some FA cup or stuff, who knows.
    I believe you said the same last year..

And who do you consider 1st and 2nd when u say man utd goes third?
    And try not to tell me about tottenham thingy ;D
    Cause Chelsea might finish better than manutd but pls don`t say liverpool and arsenal are better then utd ;]

they might not be better but they could end up better, it's just how it goes, man utd will have a rough start of season due to massive injuries so others can take the lead in first few games.

btw i think tottenham might be good this year,not only bcuz they signed modric , they are making a nice squad, too bad they sold keane to that middle-of-nowhere club
    W.H.Auden

Can someone tell me who arrived and who left Arsenal ?

I'm not in this for some time

IN: Aaron Ramsey (Cardiff City, £5million), Samir Nasri (Marseille, undisclosed), Amaury Bischoff (Werder Bremen, undisclosed)

OUT: Mathieu Flamini (AC Milan, free transfer), Jens Lehmann (VfB Stuttgart, free transfer), Alexander Hleb (Barcelona, £11.8million), Gilberto (Panathinaikos, undisclosed)

thx

@fatman i must agree with this,Tottenham has scored a goal with selling Robbie Keane,They brought Modric,Bentley,and some more players,and Arshavin might come too,cuz he doesn't wanna play for Zenit anymore...I expect a lot from them this season...

y but Arshavin might come, and time is running out, so the possible solutions are not to be taken for granted. you forgot to mention Giovani Dos Santos (or h/e is that spelled), but the question is how to replace such a striker like R.Keane, and if they sell Berbatov to Manchester, they might be in a nasty situation. although i do agree they look promising now, but i'd rather wait till transfer period is over to decide who has what chances and what kind of team.
    W.H.Auden

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Even if totenham sell berbatov, they will gather money to buy Arshavin, Bent is not bad CF, they still got extra attacking midfield players in Lenon, Bentley, Giovani, if Arshavin join too, Ramos will have a big chose.

they got Bent and Bentley, Giovani is good in MF, but he's too weak phisically to replace Berbatov, Lenon as well, and Arshavin ain't comin' so it seems. a perfect CF has to be either a ZOMG LUCKER like Pipo Inzaghi who can get a ball at any moment and score just like that ( although i hate him) or smth like Berbatov, big guys, phisically strong with a nice shot and technique. any other compromise can be ok, but a good CF is really a necesity when playing vs teams with good defence.

no wonder Manchester and Barca are bidding over Berbatov..
    Last edited by fatman69; 15th August 2008 at 03:46 PM.
    W.H.Auden

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast