Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Map Making Help Centre

AJalex
    xD i know you're problem i never saw a problem like that for a long time....just make the region bigger(click and drag on t)

Blog Entries
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I didn't even know that I can do that! OMG I am such a jurk. thank you!

it is logical!
    What about the reviving?

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Blog Entries
    Hmm, I think that I know, where did you do a mistake (not sure, but I wil,l tell you). You wrote conditions for reviving: Triggering unit equal to player 1, -||- 2, 3, 4, 5. Only conditions are wrong I think. Why? I think that no hero in the game, can be the right because of conditions, cuz no hero can be at the same time of player 1,2,3,4 or 5. You know what I think? So, I will write NOT EQUAL TO, and that means that It can be any hero from the other team.<-----it works now!

And two more last questions, then the map is made! :

1. How to get money from killing a footmen? I changed gold bounty award to 50, but no money.
    2. I don't know wtf is wrong. The first 6 footmen doesnt want to move from region. But after that, evrythink is ok. The triggers are exactly the same (regions+conditions different of course). Any idea?

I dunno, there is a hero pick trigger: Unit enters playable area, move triggering unit instantly to east/west. Close after 30 sec. Conditions: It is not player 1, 2, 3.../7,8,9...

Maybe that is the reason, cuz in first 30 sec all non team 2 units has to move to east. But there is a trigger for both teams, so I don't know, why brown footyes move and orange not.

Ow yeah! Finaly, the bug solved.

LAST question: How to get money from killing footmen?

Tell me this and the map is finished today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ShadoWbg; 19th November 2007 at 07:13 PM.

AJalex
    well set gold bounty award on what do you want and set the dice (i usualy use 1-2)

Blog Entries
    Nothing helps!
    Here is the map. Please fix this gold!

Eh, and another request. Could you make a trigger, that defeats a player, when his hero dies 20 times?
    Last edited by Cen; 27th April 2007 at 08:25 PM.

AJalex
    eh at the last thing im outa sight... i dont know how to do that but i will find out...i will experiment with some triggers so keep youre fingers crosed

iulian.
    i know how to do it men,but first add the heroes O.o
    Btw here ss for how to get gold for killing footmen
    Last edited by iulian.; 4th April 2007 at 08:46 PM.

hi ya again guys..
    well you can trigger make the bounty?
    its simple and easy.. :/
    Its only for footies right...
    Event - Generic unit event (A unit dies)
    Conditions - Unt type of dying unit equal to footmen
    Actions- Set gold of Owner of killing unit to gold of owner of killing unit + 40
    for an exampe xD
    And if you want you can create some effect on the killing unit and send a message to the owning player in yellow like +40
    when he kills a footy ... if you want but its not recomended for masses ... xD

well if it doesn't work thats the only way i can think of.. but kinda think of it in an internet club there's no way to check 1on1 with the editor xD
    ....wich is exactly why i havent written anything from ages....
    And.. about the heroes and defeat condition..
    why dont you set your leaderboard if you dont have 1 to wach the hero deaths....
    and count them , that would make things way easy, if you already have an leaderboard than convert it into multiboard....
    Alex im sure you can handle a leaderboard or a multiboard so i leave it to you since i can't open an editor here ...
    I hope i get my net at home soon ...
    Last edited by ShadoWbg; 19th November 2007 at 07:13 PM.
    To contact me in the server: ShadoW.bg
    Hidden Text click here to show

AJalex
    klemen i have a quesion do you know how to make leadboards/multiboards?

damn...
    those are the boards that show up in a game(ex:the thing from dota where you see what hero are the players having/time till revival/scores)
    Last edited by ShadoWbg; 19th November 2007 at 07:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    One last question. I placed player 12 and 6 to computer. When I host, I have to place comp. for 6 and 12 manualy. Shouldn't it be already be set to computer?

How to make max level of a hero more then 10?

I searched all stats and some triggers, but I don't find it.
    Last edited by ShadoWbg; 19th November 2007 at 07:16 PM.

AJalex
    its not done from that
    go and search for game contents in a bar
    i think in tools but search there(there you can find exp gain rate and some other things)

Blog Entries
    I made a trigger that creates some gouls evry 10 sec and a trigger that turns off it, after 500 sec.

Now, i wanna start new trigger, but this one summons stronger monsters. I set events Time elapsed is 500 sec and periodic event 10 sec. But the problem is, that both triggers start together, at the beginning of the game, and the second one doesn't wait 500 sec.

So, after that, in second trigger, i made an action Turn off this trigger. And I made another trigger, that turns on the second trigger after 500 seconds. But another problem-the second trigger doesn't want to turn off, and I am back to beginning.

Simply told: How to start new trigger, when another trigger turns off? (nothing like this in conditions).

AJalex
    well
    you have to butons above the trigger coment enabled make it not enabled and it will work
    or you have another buton wich says initialy on wel if you want to enable a trigger you must have the comand run trigger and if you want to turn on you need the comand turn on trigger

Blog Entries
    I unmarked Initialy on. Then, I made two actions (in another trigger):

1. Turn on <trigger>
    2. Run <trigger> (checking conditions).

The trigger starts good (after set seconds). The problem is, that only ONE wave of creeps is sended. Why this?

AJalex
    have you put event:
    Time-Periodic Event?

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast