Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Map Making Help Centre

the_pwner06
    hamm....no that makes it bigger (i will nprotect 1 and show you 700 triggers just for heroes) in one word big data not big content

Quote Originally Posted by klemen
    Ow, yes, triggers are evrythink. Don't lose the time with doing that.
    Well, i hope u guys don't mind me interrupting, but not only trigger data makes it bigger as the_pwner said its the data on it ....
    the 758424485 Triggers + Object data etc...
    In AA Z there are models wich increase the capitalicy too... Only 1 model can increase bout 400 KB a map if it's complicated 1
    Custom Loading Screens yes cool but they can increase the maps size much too... Its too bad that the "shiny" stuff give a map the bigger size (shiny=Imported) well thats life... you just can't have 2 good things in one (tlest most of times).
    And in some cases the Map terrain size also has its effect on it.
    The bigger terrain the more things you have to place (at least in most cases).
    Oh...yes the main reason i decided to write this is to say Hi guys, cuz f*****g school work... is keeping me busy too much
    To contact me in the server: ShadoW.bg
    Hidden Text click here to show

the_pwner06
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadoWbg View Post
    Well, i hope u guys don't mind me interrupting, but not only trigger data makes it bigger as the_pwner said its the data on it ....
    the 758424485 Triggers + Object data etc...
    In AA Z there are models wich increase the capitalicy too... Only 1 model can increase bout 400 KB a map if it's complicated 1
    Custom Loading Screens yes cool but they can increase the maps size much too... Its too bad that the "shiny" stuff give a map the bigger size (shiny=Imported) well thats life... you just can't have 2 good things in one (tlest most of times).
    And in some cases the Map terrain size also has its effect on it.
    The bigger terrain the more things you have to place (at least in most cases).
    Oh...yes the main reason i decided to write this is to say Hi guys, cuz f*****g school work... is keeping me busy too much

in my new map Footman Races!!! i had imported some musick and i made it 5 mb big so ....... this counts

and klemen do you want a timer on youre hero revival? (i hope not..to much work )
    Last edited by the_pwner06; 21st March 2007 at 08:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    Yes. After 20 seconds.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

the_pwner06
    k i will post the map in 30-40 minutes (i have to go eat smth ) oh and custom lvl limit?

and here you go klemen
    PS:give me some credit :P pnly if you want it doesn't matter
    Last edited by ShadoWbg; 19th November 2007 at 08:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    The_pwner, where are my triggers for dragon appearence? Evry 120 seconds should appear a dragon, but it looks like you erased those triggers...

Where is trigger for footies?
    Where is evrythik! I would like to say thanks for the taverns and reviving heroes, but where are all my old triggers?
    Last edited by Cen; 23rd March 2007 at 04:39 PM.

the_pwner06
    i deleted them i'm working to remake them all in 1...12 triggers are to much (tomorrow i will make it and post it here)

Quote Originally Posted by the_pwner06
    THIS IS NOT A SPAM THREAD SO DO NOT USE ANSWERS LIKE "K" AND "YES"(10x klemen to bringing this out )

Well thats why i'm here for to delete them.
    For max gold to all klemen why dont you make..
    Player Group- Pick Every Player in all players and do action
    Player - Set Poperty(Current Gold) of (Picked Player) to the amount you want there you have all players gold in 1 simple action and if you want lumber you do it the same way but with "Current Lumber" instead of "Current Gold" xD
    I just wrote that so it wont be a useless post
    To contact me in the server: ShadoW.bg
    Hidden Text click here to show

Blog Entries
    Ow man, wtf is wrong now?

Screens:
    1. Footy for east
    2. Footy for west
    3. Move footy from east
    4. Move footy from west

The triggers looks just fine, but when I test map, ORANGE AND BROWN footyes appears at east restoration stone and they kill each other there. Brown never appear on west. I have no idea what the fuck is going on!

OMG!!!!! Non of the regions are working!!! All monsters that appear, appears at restoration stone on the east!!! WTF!!! An if i say all, i mean all.
    Last edited by Cen; 27th April 2007 at 09:25 PM.

AJalex
    just reselect the regions(im not that good with cardinal points...and you've put east instead of vest and viceversa)

Blog Entries
    I made it. Your trigger was wrong. (sry, but it realy was).

1. Only one thing is bothering me now. What are those whisps doing there? They cant move anywhere and team 1 can choose only from tavern 2-team 2 can choose only from tavern 2, cuz there are no whisps near taverns, only circles of power. So, how did you think whisps gets there?

2. If I want heroes to gain levels slower, I will have to remake taverns right? I will have to remake them anyway, cuz some of the heroes needs lumber. I will have to remake all heroes (lumber cost=0).

3. Look at the screen. Why aren't footyes moving? I don't see the bug.
    Thank you.

AJalex
    you don't need whisps there....the circles are the patrons that hire...just change the aquisition range of both taverns...

Blog Entries
    K, but If it won't work, I will place whispd there.

What about question 3?

AJalex
    Quote Originally Posted by modelcocuk View Post
    ?????
    what tha????

hey to make the footies to move just put the entering units in region spawn to move to center and the condition to be owner of triggering unit equal to you're computer controled players

Blog Entries
    I tried it, but not all units move. As soon as footmens appear, they should start running on the other side, but they don't. They do that, when they think it would be time.

Anyway, here is the map. I hope you can fix it.

btw, reviving doesnt work. I tested map, and when my hero died, I count till 15 seconds and more. hero didnt revive, but I was able to buy him again.

Ah, and don't change the triggers.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast