Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Osiris the bot

2008.05.19 15:15:52 core.Log severe
    SEVERE: AccessSettings can't create Document: Error on line 1 of document file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/XPPRESP3/Desktop/MyBot: Content is not allowed in prolog.
    Doesnt work, that shows in core log. Any command i give it or responses dont work at all, how can i make a channel/clan moderator like N0TD bot maybe with more functions but im interested in !g and !o commands.

Post your xml files and we will check it for you.
    Aka KabelOdMonitoru

ok, i fixed that with making an accessfile.xml. but how do i make advanced commands? like when someone swears it kicks him? bot still doesnt respond

and altough its registering users to the core file it doesnt make ANY text in accessfile, i must add everyone with the access handler manualy or and how the h3ll do i do that? XDDD

Ok this is maybe stupid question but whatever.

How can i control this bot when i put him in chhanel i place my bot Name and pass in xml file and save it then i connect bot to chhanel then i log in with my account and i see bot in chhanel but how can i control him i don't have clue :S ?
    im using Osiris_0_231 latest i think..

does someone know a bot that can host ?(Not only dota)

Retired
    except lainethlite/ghost there is no other bot who can host...and ghost/lain can host only dota

whisper to your bot

Hidden Text click here to show

Smile

someone should modify the attachment in the first post ....... people get that version and get confused ...... they dont bother to read the rest .....

ive also attached the latest version of the bot to this post ....
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

Quote Originally Posted by LifeDrainer[RO] View Post
    except lainethlite/ghost there is no other bot who can host...and ghost/lain can host only dota
    Not true, you have tons, but only few work on PvPGNs. GHost (LainEthLite), SuperHost (from MegaBlue) or self(more or less)-made ones.

ontopic: I find Osiris much harder to set up then to modify ie. GHosts code and make a moderation/host bot myself!

lolololol what a post ;D;D;D hahahh=]]]
    gj mickey!!!1!

Osiris in web browser

[url]http://www.eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=78616[/url]
    Aka KabelOdMonitoru

I have proposal for command /where <nick>. If that person is offline it just writes "user is offline". I think that it would be better to write "last seen on DD:MM:YY". And is it posible to see players clans in channel.
    Last edited by [SetoKaiba]; 13th September 2008 at 06:21 PM.

It's impossible to make any of these. Osiris is only client, and things u talk about depends more or less from battle.net.
    Impossible is nothing.

Hmmm i have a problem i get Osiris_0_231 I logged in with my bot but how to use it what is the commands i didnt touch anything and where to change the comands ????

i dl osiris 231 but when i try to run it a console app pops up then closes at the same time? i'm guessing it's some king of bug which won't let the bot start. i'm running vista x64 is this the prob?

this is the error msg in the console: javaw is not recognised as an internal or external command.

i have jre and jdk installed so what is wrong? is it vista 64 or what?
    Last edited by ss-darky; 30th December 2008 at 06:04 AM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast