Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Tours Schedule.

Awards

Tours Schedule.

Here u will see the exact time when a tour starts after it's filled with players.
    Also u will be able to see when a tour is forwarded to the next round.

This was made due to respect the 48h/per round at every tour.
    Last edited by Xfire; 26th May 2008 at 09:41 PM.
    "As time Stops for me ,i become immortal. so Ancient that u will all want my wisdom."iCe®©
    My power grows with any second passing.

Honored Member
    1v1, Echo Isles tour started 04.12.2007 at 16.45 server time ( first round ).

may i have a sugestion?
    give a time limit for tour registration, so that every player would know the exact time the tour will start, and when he must be online for playing the first round of the tour... this way, players will know if they will be able to play in the tour, and they wont register if they know they wont be on xpam at that certain time the tour starts... and give for ex. 5 days for registration for 64 slots tour, 3 days for 32 slots, 1-2 days for 16 slots ... (for 2v2 i dont know )
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfileScorp View Post
    may i have a sugestion?
    give a time limit for tour registration, so that every player would know the exact time the tour will start, and when he must be online for playing the first round of the tour... this way, players will know if they will be able to play in the tour, and they wont register if they know they wont be on xpam at that certain time the tour starts... and give for ex. 5 days for registration for 64 slots tour, 3 days for 32 slots, 1-2 days for 16 slots ... (for 2v2 i dont know )

We'll post here so that every player registered should check the exact time.
    As a counter example to your suggestion, if a tour is filled up earlier, should we w8 till the time is up and the Start it ?
    "As time Stops for me ,i become immortal. so Ancient that u will all want my wisdom."iCe®©

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Priest View Post
    We'll post here so that every player registered should check the exact time.
    As a counter example to your suggestion, if a tour is filled up earlier, should we w8 till the time is up and the Start it ?
    it wont and if u wait 1 day, it's not so much... and after the tour is closed, u are sure first round will be completed that day (at the current tours, dunnow if any game was played right after tour closed registrations)
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

Awards
    no, it's better this way. we also keep players attention to the forum

Honored Member
    2nd round of 1v1, Echo Isles tour has just started( o6.12.2007, 20:26 ST ).

Awards
    Promoted Law in Final Orc 1v1 Tour. 19:20 srv time. 6 dec.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake View Post
    2nd round of 1v1, Echo Isles tour has just started( o6.12.2007, 20:26 ST ).
    feek was promoted in this tour instead of me... and he wasnt online more than 3 hours in last weak... i was here every after-noon of the past days, and i never cought him online.... i request the change of the promoted player
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER

Quote Originally Posted by ProfileScorp View Post
    feek was promoted in this tour instead of me... and he wasnt online more than 3 hours in last weak... i was here every after-noon of the past days, and i never cought him online.... i request the change of the promoted player
    Scorp is right,i have him on my friends list,and i've seen him online most of the time,past few days...

"Liked by <insert unimportant value>,hated by <less important value>,respected by <everyone>"
    Smurf ®™

Honored Member
    Standard, 2v2 tour has been just created.

Random race, 1v1 tour has been just created ( 08.12.2007, 17.30 ST )
    Last edited by Rake; 8th December 2007 at 05:34 PM.

Awards
    Edited Faq + Rules : 32 Slot tour's semifinals are bo3 and final is bo5 , due to their creation. Check tour Rules faq

Ex-Administrator
    Random One Vs. One tour started today, 8/12/2007, 20:11 server time - first round.

Honored Member
    Echo Isles, 1v1 tour forewarded to 3rd round in 09.12.2007, 1:29 ST.

Awards
    Human One vs One 16 slots, Forwarded to Final 09.012007 , 17:15 ST

Page 1 of 62 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast