Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Special Religions / countries Events.

Just stop ****ing showing your celebration here , it's international forum , go on your national forums and brag about your glorious victory because it is only for you , here you can meet both ones who suffered from your glorious oluja and who earned from it , so while you are here , try avoiding reminding me on your holiday in which my father who's face I can not remember and half of family died so you could have your freedom which you would have anyway if you didn't kill thousands of civilians that did nothing but lived there , like that is a crime. in one line , just shut the **** up
    Dancin' with myself...

Regardless of what anyone thinks about the occasion, they have a right to celebrate it here. If I am a Christian and don't like Ramadan, I wouldn't go pointing out why it is wrong.

100% support to fatman
    serbs cannot discuss about non-moral celebrations etc.
    u just dont have that right.
    I take aura as first skill on sf !

Hidden Text click here to show

Quote Originally Posted by Bonzy View Post
    Just stop ****ing showing your celebration here , it's international forum , go on your national forums and brag about your glorious victory because it is only for you , here you can meet both ones who suffered from your glorious oluja and who earned from it , so while you are here , try avoiding reminding me on your holiday in which my father who's face I can not remember and half of family died so you could have your freedom which you would have anyway if you didn't kill thousands of civilians that did nothing but lived there , like that is a crime. in one line , just shut the **** up
    First, the name of the thread is Special Religious/Countries Events, yesterday was our national holiday so i believe that day fits into the category and i don't see anything wrong with it being brought up here. if your relative had died while lighting the candles on a Christmas three, would it be wrong for us to celebrate Christmas? if some German dude's grandfather fought in WW2 and died defending Normandy, should the other people stop the celebration of D-Day?

i'm sorry if you lost some1 in the war, but you are way wrong here. you simply cannot live on unrightfully stolen land, in the middle of the fuckin war and exoect that nothing will happen, i mean c'mon, you could foresee the fuckin liberation of Krajina months in advance they had time and means to get the hell out of there, they knew what can happen and they decided to stay. and again, war crimes comitted upon the civilians after the Oluja operation ended are not celebrated and people who comitted them should be brought to justice. but its so damn funny to see you people moan and whine once you got the tase of your own bloody medicine...
    Last edited by fatman69; 6th August 2008 at 02:31 PM.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Well you have no respect for me so you lost my respect... smart , but not sensible... bad combination. and memmon , forget nationalism while you still can , really , don't have anything else to tell you. ill just block this link so don't bother replying anything directed to me
    Dancin' with myself...

I am with Bonzy ! U DONt stand a s*** ! et:

U cannot forbid someone celebrating their day of victory over ocupator.

Do Serbs have right to choose president of USA?
    Same in this case. U have no right to tell someone what to do, nor u,as nation,have right to tell some1 what is in "good" spirit and morale, since U commited execution over 30k of ppls, and im not even counting infitive rapes and other misuses, abuses and maltreatmens.

In the end, u wanted "Srbija do Tokija". Here u have it now.

Ashes and Dust I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Quote Originally Posted by rza View Post
    U cannot forbid someone celebrating their day of victory over ocupator.

Do Serbs have right to choose president of USA?
    Same in this case. U have no right to tell someone what to do, nor u,as nation,have right to tell some1 what is in "good" spirit and morale, since U commited execution over 30k of ppls, and im not even counting infitive rapes and other misuses, abuses and maltreatmens.

In the end, u wanted "Srbija do Tokija". Here u have it now.
    without meaning to offend someone, but talking about size of Serbia, you shouldn't forget that you live in country which is 15x smaller, or as people like to joke, you can pass it on breath.

Well i dont know how this relates to theme but nvm. Ill respond.
    1st. Yes, Slovenia is mybe small but it has one of biggest economical growth in EU.
    2nd. We didnt stole land from occupations, as u did, mearly we just lost Slovenian land due to Austrians and Italians.
    3rd. Lets talk about life standard. Well, lets just say that it is obvious who has higher standard.
    4th. Take an example of Luxembourg. SIZE: 2.586 km² GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT PER PERSON: 104.673 USD

Serbia.SIZE: 88.361 km² GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT PER PERSON: 10.985 USD

Slovenia. SIZE: 20.273 km² GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT PER PERSON: 28.010 USD

Size matters?
    Last edited by rza; 6th August 2008 at 11:20 PM.

Ashes and Dust I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Quote Originally Posted by rza View Post
    Well i dont know how this relates to theme but nvm. Ill respond.
    1st. Yes, Slovenia is mybe small but it has one of biggest economical growth in EU.
    2nd. We didnt stole land from occupations, as u did, mearly we just lost Slovenian land due to Austrians and Italians.
    3rd. Lets talk about life standard. Well, lets just say that it is obvious who has higher standard.
    4th. Take an example of Luxembourg. SIZE: 2.586 km² GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT PER PERSON: 104.673 USD

Serbia.SIZE: 88.361 km² GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT PER PERSON: 10.985 USD

Slovenia. SIZE: 20.273 km² GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT PER PERSON: 28.010 USD

Size matters?

you have 2M people earning 28k.
    Serbia has 10M people earning 11K

where does more money go?

anyway this is my last post here, I didn't want to write even, but I hate when a guy whose country can be walked through in one day brag about size.

Slovenians have started all that ex YU ****...that's just one of reason why today we hate each other,and talk like the worst enemies...i won't post here either,i hope you enjoyed your croatian holiday...

Quote Originally Posted by fatman69 View Post
    oand second, we don't want good relationships with Serbia, not anymore.
    When you are posting smth, will you plz say smth in your OWN name.

Yea, there was war, many ppl died

Life goes on...

Tell me smth...who killed more croats, Serbs in 1990-1994 or Germans 1940-1944 ???

Why you don't hate Germans ???

War ended like 13 years ago...and we still talk about it... Will we ever change the subject..

I'm sick of going to school every day and listen things like this...

Look at this ČEDO, Jebo mu mater, Treba ih svih poklati...

Good thing our government did, is to punish stupid nationalists because of who our country will never make a progress.

It is good thing to remember the day our pll died or went missing in the war...

But celebrating slaughter is smth else...

I am supporting Partizans, but When it comes to Bleiburg, I'm not proud of that part of our history...

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred_Zd View Post
    When you are posting smth, will you plz say smth in your OWN name.
    can you honestly look around our town and talk to the people, or take any other town in Croatia, and see what is the general opinion, i didn't make that up the general opinion is that, if not worse in some cases. i'm not for any more fighting, but what's done is done, and you can't tell me that things will improve in years to come. a new generation was brought that went through that war as children and you can't take that back.

we all just want our peace and our land, i'm pretty much sick of this topic since this is like 100th i'm discussing this on Xpam and i'm really getting tired. but i'm also not gonna give in to some of the claims against my country, and neither will serbs, so as you can see we will never see eye to eye on this topic, we will never be able to discuss it thoroughly without fighting. it's the same deal in real life, people don't want any more wars, any more discussions, protests, anything that would upset their daily routine. so there is no point in getting into an argument that can never be settled, so Croats and Serbs will never be able to talk about that.

and the way i see it, true friends should be able to talk about anything....
    Last edited by fatman69; 8th August 2008 at 04:52 PM.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

fatman i am with u 100% ..
    and this is way of topic ..
    we have all right to celebrate "oluja"
    SUX

MoSt ImBa Sh1t EvEr

Happy Ramadan . Im not Muslim but i still say it .

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast