Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Special Religions / countries Events.

yep mamaliga rulz :X & base too ce ar trebuii sa zicem la Multi ani? xD?
    Go Get IMBA.

oOGen.LaZOo
    Bon apetit eating mamaliga and Happy Celebration day w/e it is ...

AJalex
    well lazoo we were at the city center for the special celebrations

and it was GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Ex-Administrator
    Biggest Christmas Tree ever made, was inaugurated today in Unirii Plaza, in Bucharest, celebrating the National day of Romania!

The construction of the tree was started in October 2007; to end it, there were 300 romanian, portuguese and brasilian workers; it has 76 m height ( = 25 floor building ), a 26 m diameter, 300 tones and was decorated with 2,4 milion lights. This tree has a twin in Porto ( Portugalia ), with same dimensions and weight.

8th wonder of the world ftw!

Enjoy!

AJalex
    kewl what can i say

oOGen.LaZOo
    They surely made GJ

Happy Easter to all non-catholics ! best wishes

Ex-Administrator
    Happy Independence day of 4th July for the United States of America!!!!

Independence Day celebrates the birthday of the United States of America.
    Founded July 4th 1776, with the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

Happy Independence Day to all Americans!!

I see u like the history,Happy Independence day for U.S.A ;p

Happy Day of Victory in Oluja and Happy National Thanksgiving Day to all the Croats of the Xpam Server!!!!

We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

thanks dude
    same for u
    its really happy day

Vi slavite etnicko ciscenje?cool
    It was hard to say this on english,sorry...

"You celebrate ethic cleansing?cool" thats how it sounds on English .
    In that case i would celebrate it too...but its outta discussion here.Serbs celebrate a lot of similar or even worse things that happend in the past so...w/e.
    <(^^,)> <(^_^)> <(,^^)> ¯\(°_o)/¯ ‹^› ‹(0_o)› ‹^›
    Inactive on xpam
    Garena acc: VamoS_GringO

instead of reminding people of warm and lovely 8th march or 14th february here which were forgotten , you are glorifying an action that includes slaughter and violence. instead of respecting everyone here and staying silent , you might remind someone on the action that took away either his brother , mother , big part of family , close friends as you did to me now...not that i care about your words but someone other could... miserable and filthy , nothing more , you should be ashamed
    Dancin' with myself...

oh please cry me a fuckin river, it was war (like i explained in another thread), are you gonna tell me those people would return (which was btw unrightfully stolen) our lands by any other means?? to you it represents an event in which couple of hundred "brave" JNA soldiers lost thier pathetic lives, lives whose last years they spent by pillaging another man's country, and an event which was later followed by some war crimes (which are not celebrated btw).

to us that is another turning point in our history. that was the day that we liberated last part of our country and we started living our independent lives in our independent country. this day stands for our freedom, our absolute freedom, so stop your crying over it just bcuz u felt the casualities of our struggle, you shouldn't have messed with our freedom in the first place. and guess what we will not try to establish some "good neighbour" relations by canceling the celebration of this day, and there are 2 reasons.

firstly, it is a special day to us, and second, we don't want good relationships with Serbia, not anymore.we can be mediocre neighbours, we don't want to wage any more wars, but we don't want or need your friendship. those "warm and lovely" days of our mutual holidays are gone, we are seperate people living our separate lives in our separate countries, that is the summary, so please leave us in celebrating the days that are the foundations of our modern country, regardless of the fact that Serbs were casualities there, heck if you can celebrate Gazimestan as your holiday i don't see any why this should be an exception, the outcome was pretty much the same...
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast