46 79.31%
  • No.

12 20.69%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Warcraft III Archives

makmiler

Exclamation Warcraft III Archives

Hi Everybody,

I want to inform you that there is a new improved version 1.1 from [URL="http://www.cscsoft.com/wscheck"]WSCheck Software[/URL]

On your request, I have made some changes in the program.

I've added also the possibility to minimize the program to System Tray, which is very useful for such a program.

For those who still haven't seen the program, here is a little explanation:

WSCheck can help everyone who uses the eurobattle.net server. It gives you the Server Status without the need to check every time the web page and see if the server is online or off line. It's small, and interesting. The main idea is, if the server is down, you start the program, put it in background, and you wait to here a sound from it, telling you that the server is back online. Very important tool, that every user here should have it.

But, enough talking, and visit the home page: [url]http://www.cscsoft.com/wscheck[/url]

After downloading and installing the new version, I await your comments, suggestions and the improvements on the program here in this thread.

You can find the Release Notes of the new version in the attachment.

p.s.. For those who have already installed the program, when you start it, it will inform you of the new version. If this doesn't happens (due to the Date span of 7), click the "Check for Updates" Icon, on your Start Menu -> WSCheck.

Attached Files Attached Files

dude dont lose your time with such simple programs.

Hello i have also some requests. write me when you are online.
    Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

makmiler
    Marshall,

if the request was written for me, I'll be glad to help

Ex Head Administrator
    Yo mr.Makmiller how are you ?

Well to start i was checking your program in all possible ways and i must say i get some ideas for you :

Look:

1) it's about the tray stuff.... why not a green ball on the tray when online and a red one when offline?

2) i think you add some info about the server using the tracker what do you think?

3)A sound info! this one i think would be the best thing you could do! i mean.. a sound when server is offline and one with online cause when users are playing they wont do alt tab and check manualy i think would be nice to know if the server is offline when you're playing and when the server came back...

i got some other ideas but i wanna see how things will go from now on.

Gl and hf working.

makmiler
    Hi Moon

I'm well

Thank you very much for the suggestions. They will be implemented in the next update, as soon as I find time to make it, and that will be very soon.

Then we shall talk about the other ideas you have

Post WC3 Invite Bot

- Want to make a new clan ?
    - Need help in inviting users to your channel ?
    Well this bot can give you a helping hand.
    1.Enter Channel Name You Want People To Join
    2.Enter Invite Channels:
    * 1. W3
    * 2. W3-CG
    * 3. Osama Bin Laden
    * 4. Hitler
    * 5. I0ml4m3
    3.Run WarCraft III and Connect To Bnet
    4.After Connecting To The Server And Entering Your Channel:
    * Press F10 To Start The Bot
    * Press F9 To Exit/Stop The Bot
    5.The Bot Window Must Stay Open So Don't Close It.
    /* If Anyone Wants The Source Code Of The Bot PM Me */

im broke but no broken, cold but not frozen // lost but not forgotten, b!tch ill crack your skull open - terrorize your whole clique, make you suck on your own tits // i spit the cancer out, grab a glock, call me sir Manson-a-lot

uGt
    imba

_ivarbug_
    would be nice if it could create a clan and invite people there too

Becko2500
    lol imba

this is stupid... Look my friend and i was kidding and see what he did to me
    Sudbina nije stvar slučajnosti, već je stvar izbora; to nije nešto što treba čekati, već nešto što treba postići.

REplayER
    Quote Originally Posted by SkY_WikLuH View Post
    this is stupid... Look my friend and i was kidding and see what he did to me
    Lol u lier u told him on serbian: " More,more!!" i think u asked him to do that :P

U have just been pwned ^^

Quote Originally Posted by REplayER View Post
    Lol u lier u told him on serbian: " More,more!!" i think u asked him to do that :P

U have just been pwned ^^
    he said more, more after he got all the messages and he didnt get pwnt in fact it is you who got pwnt by your own noobness

c/ RoFl

im broke but no broken, cold but not frozen // lost but not forgotten, b!tch ill crack your skull open - terrorize your whole clique, make you suck on your own tits // i spit the cancer out, grab a glock, call me sir Manson-a-lot

REplayER
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBergrush View Post
    he said more, more after he got all the messages and he didnt get pwnt in fact it is you who got pwnt by your own noobness
    It is u who have pwned himself not me.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast