Hmm... I started wc3 in 2003 and I was playing vs comp only, till I found some pvpgn servers, in the end of 2003 I found xpam, and I was kinda "waow nice server!!!" Cuz the other pvpgn servers were boring to death. Then I started to play undead(cuz i was watching a lot of madfrog's replays) and so I met some friends like satanus to start some training session cuz I had no warcraft 3 teacher...

Then I brought orig cds cuz I was having some lag problems on xpam, simply cuz my country was kinda far from the server, so i started to play on lordaeron for 6 months, and I got some skills, then back to xpam on nick "JustATrainAcc" and reached level 30(after I sold it with some1 for another cd key) that I sold myself for 18 euros... The guy completely raped my acc =). And changed my pass...Ofc. So I decided to change connection and go play on north! This times I started to play seriously and reached level 30 with 58% win. So I came back to xpam again and played like 24 games with each races, cuz I was going some highest peon challenge with goxx another friend. But each times I was falling on laggers (that i could hardly won) of discers. When i had 1 loss with orc I got angry and said next times I'll come on xpam even if I have 10 sec delay I will win xD. Then I cr8ted another account on north that I played like a mad, nearly 15 hours per day, I stopped sport ect... I had level 49 with 65% of win. I really improved my gaming (different strats on maps, micro, macro apm, multi-task) and i was playing orc, many says orc are underpowered but not for me, I even won my favorite player (madfrog"aka terraniboy" but playing human) with this race, I had like 300-380 apm).

But now time has changed cuz now I work, I have too much gfs :s omg I'm in a big trouble... And I am focusing myself on Karate, hoping I become the number 1 of my country... My comp network card got fucked while I depatched to 1.20c so Im stuck on that patch until I change my card, many guys in my country can own me now cuz even my apm slowed up to 150-200. And i can hardly focus and scout when, and where like I used to do, and I also forget some important stuffs... I'm back only on xpam's forum for some nice and funny moments Farewell to all players

This was my history!