Ok ok ... here is my shameful story...

I had to take a brake from warcraft for 1 year as i had to study for my last year of school. After i came back i didnt had TFT cdkey so i started asking my roc friends for Cracked servers. They didnt know any so i used google. It was hard for me as i was gamer to do PC stuff like cracking and patching and what so ever. So once i googled and found eurobattle.net. Hardly had i installed it and then i started telling ancientpriest's and others about it.I started with HIGHGR0UND it was a lame nick i couldnt find other. Anyway i played some games , it was hard for me to play the new heroes and other stuff... Anyway i started playing and once i got disced. I was damn annoyed of losses and disconnects as i wasnt used with them from north. After i got bored and bad reputation on server, i created account marshall. I started to play . I was getting owned pretty fast from some KARAMBA cheat experts who were using maphack and other stuff. Once somebody creepjacked me all over the map. I was wondering wtf, as soon as i didnt know that there are programs like MH.I had very big trouble with ping... and at the end of the game i got disced. Ofc i had a losse , but the guy who reported me forgot to turn off the maphack. He posted the ss with mh on. I went to forum and i saw that somebody reported me. I looked carefully at ss and i saw that he could see me but i was wondering how ? I asked somebody and he told me that you can see the map using maphack, which ofc is a cheat. Then i started using the forum. And there were many idiots who were doing the same mistake as that guy. I didnt even know how to select game type but i knew when somebody was using hacks. So i started seeking them .

Meanwhile i started learning better and better and i played RT. Matched with GoD_Of_WaR in team. He had level 17 and i 6-7 . He said im good and we played some AT's. Then i started knowing more people from HG. First game for joining HG was vs Dar0n aka AmCuK. I had uber lags, i didn't losse but tough the game ended at the begin. I remember firezzzz saying at the begin "He will join HG over my dead body". Many things happened. Alot of things. Friendships and new guys. Finally i asked jose to promote me to chan op, he didnt want but when he had to leave he promoted me and GoW. After 1 day somebody broke into my pc and started kicking everybody. So i got demoted. Anyway i did some good things and after long fights with madmax i got my op back. Some commands later and so on...

It's alot to tell but i can't say all here, becouse i remember more and more . It's novel to write about my career here. I have over 500-1000 cases of MH solved. And other hacks etc. Alot of friends and people who are not here anymore.