Thread: Share ur thoughts,feelings,moments on xpam!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My xpam story starts about a year ago...
    I was going with friend every day in net caffe and i just watched him playin' dota,i thought that it is the worst game but...once he wanted me to control his hero for few mins,and days and months of watching did their job i took one fuckin' kill!!!Then i was rly turned on,i started to play it every day,i have often runawayed from school to go in net caffe,and i created my acc djoxy.Like in Plavsha story,i owned one pub game with nab REplayER when i owned hard,after that i started new one and when se saw some real skill,he wispered me to join channel clan sdm,and i created gosu acc [sdm]Djoxy.Then also noob REplayER told me for eurobattle.net dota forum.I was kicked from clan for some time,then i created acc _BackstabbeR_.ofc i got back in clan but i started with spam like _BackstabbeR_ and i decided to stay with that nick on forum.In first few months i visited forum once in few days,i didn't even knew what word ''spam'' means,then i met Plavsha,Pop,Spartan,eXeCuToR,Becko and i realized that i like that shit xD
    Then sdm boored me cuz i was grunt,with more skill then 90% shamans.Then i went to clan NDL with eXeCuToR to be shaman...I told him to create NDL clan forum what he did and we started with threads...zomg that was real ''spam''.
    We made about 30-40 pages in one or two months and my post count was 1300+ then some asshole said to op to delete our clan forum.I was fucking pissed off...About 500 my posts dissapeared,and that's why i started to visit OFFTOPIC and do some spam here
    Second thing that pissed me off was rep mafia,i was rly turned on with that,I almost beg for rep,and i had about 700-800 rep points when,and i was right behind of admins and OMGBergRush and Plavsha and then some admin gave Plavsha negative rep so he was pwned...
    And when we were on top some op fucked us with 2 mouse clicks and that's was too much for me...
    Now I am safelisted so the most of time on xpam i am in ss channel,but when i see my bro -__kuRaC..__ online i come to W3 and start with spam and flaming Becko albanian noob...xD
    I am still in sdm,proud shaman,(one of a lot of them xD)
    Anyway here i am now spaming on offtopic and pwning on xpam,so if you wanna find me just whisp me on [sdm]Djoxy and I will be there for you...
    P.S. Plavsha < all
    Last edited by [DjoxY]; 27th November 2007 at 05:49 PM.