Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Share ur thoughts,feelings,moments on xpam!

Xpam? I love it here! W3ROC @ Ebay 5$; TFT 10$; laughing ur ass off when you pwn some Xpam wannabie with DL and mass acolytes shortly after you are called "retarded n0ob" and advised to "l3arn to pl4y"? PRICELESS!
    80/3 RT stats. Proud to be 4N.

this is free gaming comunity so u cant expect much, if that hurts u go to da north. If all "wannabies" would buy orig. game so they would call u noob there after u pwn em there.

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

Quote Originally Posted by efko.wbs View Post
    this is free gaming comunity so u cant expect much, if that hurts u go to da north. If all "wannabies" would buy orig. game so they would call u noob there after u pwn em there.
    I said nothing about "getting hurt" (?!); au contrare I was talking about having fun. I had some really great laughs here on this server - especially in aTs with my old mate Udis; we went really crazy strats all the time against any players we encountered - bad/good/pro - it dint matter to us at all. Ofc we dint go dual mass faerie dragons or mass peons with mass auras and scrolls against 50/2 dudes, but out of like 150 games we played in team I remember playing about 5 of them seriously - and still we had like 90% win rate. :-) So no sarcasm at all - I really love playing on Xpam.
    80/3 RT stats. Proud to be 4N.

Awards
    For all those i know and they know me:
    I salute you.

It's been fun and i really loved this place.
    Since 2002-2003 when i first joined this server i've had superb moments shared with many people on this community.
    From the clan God Of War which was best at that time, till hypno made a competitive one, until dota became more popular than PG. Many special moments and a lot of fun.
    Thank you XPAM for that.
    It will always have a place in my heart as i've spent most of my childhood here.
    I probably won't be visiting the forum anymore and the server as well so the oldest account on the server will be probably deleted in the near future : AncientPriest also the forum one which is also pretty old.

Respect to all those who were besides me leading the community. Respect to those who've been taking care of PG tours ever since i created the first XPAM tour by forum. Respect to the all time best PG players ( fuck toka, i think that was his name, he made a better PG score than me back in 2004 ). Respect to all time SS mods who've raised dota to a more skillful level.

Respect to Shakar(PG tours site creator), MM(owner), Nery(he helped me starting the pg tours), Marshall ( close friend and highschool coleague ), In.My.Control(right hand on PG tours), Xfire(pg tours, horibble player), DragonSlayer, TP-Moony(starmoon), Lukass, Flameseeker, Anomandaris, Amanda, Dryas, Error, eXtasy, Herr ( ftw potato ), lucky, Mizige, Palec ( finger ), Perito, Phantom, Taz, Becks[07], Firezzzz, GodOfWar, toka-, Hypnotic, Sky][Runner- and more which i forgot their names.
    ( The order i put these guys doesn't matter )

We won't "see you around" so there's no use wishing that to you.
    I'm still playing 1 game of dota2 from time to time so those willing can contact me.

I wish you all the best in life.

Cheers,
    AncientPriest
    or other nicknames
    Storm-Rage, AncientPriest, Ioni, iCe, Refresh-
    "As time Stops for me ,i become immortal. so Ancient that u will all want my wisdom."iCe®©
    My power grows with any second passing.

Hi AP! Nice to hear from you buddy. Add me on Steam: [url]http://steamcommunity.com/id/tazzzz[/url]

Hey All!

Been a very long time I haven't visited this place. Hope everyone is doing good. I've seen lotsa changes here... New forums, new mods/admins/leaders. I've had good moments here. Learned things from management, leading, decision making and teamwork. I still remember the day I got a message from an admin that I was promoted to supporter and was a mod in the technical support section. I was promoted at the same time with Perito (good friend of mine now). I had sent a long message explaining why I wanted that position and that I had the requirements when it wasn't even needed lol (I was Blazinfool back then). Thanks Xpam for every opportunity you gave me.

I'd like to send my warm regards to many of you but the list would be very long! The people I am talking about would know themselves .

Good luck to all .

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6