Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Share ur thoughts,feelings,moments on xpam!

Ok ok ... here is my shameful story...

I had to take a brake from warcraft for 1 year as i had to study for my last year of school. After i came back i didnt had TFT cdkey so i started asking my roc friends for Cracked servers. They didnt know any so i used google. It was hard for me as i was gamer to do PC stuff like cracking and patching and what so ever. So once i googled and found eurobattle.net. Hardly had i installed it and then i started telling ancientpriest's and others about it.I started with HIGHGR0UND it was a lame nick i couldnt find other. Anyway i played some games , it was hard for me to play the new heroes and other stuff... Anyway i started playing and once i got disced. I was damn annoyed of losses and disconnects as i wasnt used with them from north. After i got bored and bad reputation on server, i created account marshall. I started to play . I was getting owned pretty fast from some KARAMBA cheat experts who were using maphack and other stuff. Once somebody creepjacked me all over the map. I was wondering wtf, as soon as i didnt know that there are programs like MH.I had very big trouble with ping... and at the end of the game i got disced. Ofc i had a losse , but the guy who reported me forgot to turn off the maphack. He posted the ss with mh on. I went to forum and i saw that somebody reported me. I looked carefully at ss and i saw that he could see me but i was wondering how ? I asked somebody and he told me that you can see the map using maphack, which ofc is a cheat. Then i started using the forum. And there were many idiots who were doing the same mistake as that guy. I didnt even know how to select game type but i knew when somebody was using hacks. So i started seeking them .

Meanwhile i started learning better and better and i played RT. Matched with GoD_Of_WaR in team. He had level 17 and i 6-7 . He said im good and we played some AT's. Then i started knowing more people from HG. First game for joining HG was vs Dar0n aka AmCuK. I had uber lags, i didn't losse but tough the game ended at the begin. I remember firezzzz saying at the begin "He will join HG over my dead body". Many things happened. Alot of things. Friendships and new guys. Finally i asked jose to promote me to chan op, he didnt want but when he had to leave he promoted me and GoW. After 1 day somebody broke into my pc and started kicking everybody. So i got demoted. Anyway i did some good things and after long fights with madmax i got my op back. Some commands later and so on...

It's alot to tell but i can't say all here, becouse i remember more and more . It's novel to write about my career here. I have over 500-1000 cases of MH solved. And other hacks etc. Alot of friends and people who are not here anymore.
    Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

Safelist Member
    Awards
    I allready knew that , btw I allready know who broke up into your PC too
    Last edited by Tito; 12th February 2007 at 01:13 AM.

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    hmm i realy didnt know how connected you are with this server, and how good do you know each other.. very nice to see this posts, wasnt lame to read them at all...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito View Post
    I allready knew that , btw I allready know who broke up into your PC too
    maybe gaz?

lol marshyy , read my 1st post :P this thread is made TO give out all u got its ok to edit it once in a while , (me myself) n ppl realy need to know.

i remember i came here for a week in roc , then they patched it with tft i was like WTF what is that ? new heros and etc , the most stupid thing is that i was here all that time and i didnt know any of u >.> i got 650 , 120 ne state :P with a secret account if somebody can remember its name =)

i was playing indoor games like underground and etc , until the day i played that game vs some guy in cyper , it was a d-day game , i was like wtf its a dragon ! wow i realy loved these kind of games , i was whinning to learn it , i massed d-day ( 3corridors the name was ) with some int heros i was a noob , until i knew that game was basicly 4 races and i started to play humans , some ppl told me easest race etc .. and like every 1 did , mass towers
    after alot of time , i realy knew what does warcraft mean and i played with orcs .. i was f**king the computer insane ( althought they cheated , + 20 gold , 30 lumber smthing like that ) in any big map , until the day came and i was owned by a guy who played online. i told him how and why , etc i became more interested in this game , i played some games at north (roc) all that from a cyper i was traning and losing like + 400 games , until the time had come to win over 200+ and like 70-80 loses with random race , i wasted alot of money , decited to get dsl connection in my home just to play ladder in xpam , as i didnt have original cds, with the help of a friend they copied roc/tft cds and game to me with the b.net installer thnx to madmax , tried to play but i was lagging, decited to quit w3 , i left it for like a year or smthing , came back , tested a pg ... i was a f**king noob :S dunno how but it happend i hated w3 sooo much , i quited again to other games , at the end it ended with some cg's and alittle chat with friends , and as u see i joined the forum later in 2005 but i didnt come out with friends in server as i had here , may be i wasnt freindly enough , or i wasnt realy caring about having friends just to mass games.

ppl i offended/hated badly : MArshall,basior,shakar,nery and some normal users who won me alot by luck/good micro.

ppl i regreted and felt like a stupid noob after i knew them well : stil marshall ^^ nery n shakar , rock , some others but i still hate basior dunno why maybe cuz i didnt know him well till now
    i will edit some good things and some bad things happend in all these days , sry if i made it too long and am too buzy these days i was just taking a rest. ^^
    Last edited by memo0o; 12th February 2007 at 02:02 AM.

Electronical Soul ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito View Post
    etc. After a while( I was doing that for fun , as you all should do it ) , I get private message from blue_system , would I like to be moderator in " hacks " ,

I answered that I will be honoured , so here am I .
    Huh ? I thought it was me, " recruiting " you, back then ... Not BLUE_SYSTEM. ( )

Anyway, I haven't talked about my beginning here ... Umm, actually, there's no need ... It begins with Shakar, my brother ... And you ought to read his " story ". ( )
    The ones that keep quiet are the ones that know the most !

Quote Originally Posted by eXodus View Post
    Huh ? I thought it was me, " recruiting " you, back then ... Not BLUE_SYSTEM. ( )

Anyway, I haven't talked about my beginning here ... Umm, actually, there's no need ... It begins with Shakar, my brother ... And you ought to read his " story ". ( )
    no way we dont accept this :P right an essay plz !

hi i am jostavo

btw i start here from 3-4 years when Rock and medo start play this from our cafe when we saw them play this game we lugh at first but after we learn it we keep playing i made alot of accounts from jostavo17 until now jostavo 20 but after some shit happned i stop join server or i dont be like fact but THE last thing i want 2 say i stay here 4 years is best of my life i rly alot of ppl here and respect them and i would like 2 meet them ;p and sure some ppl here if i meet them i will rly kill and fuck them hard

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by eXodus View Post
    Nope , BLUE_SYSTEM wrote me 1 week before you did

Btw, exo write a big story, I miss ur english
    Last edited by Tito; 12th February 2007 at 08:47 PM.

Warlord-orc
    Well... good to listen to ur stories, and here is mine:

I started playing here 5-6 months, well i played on Battle.net earlier, i alerady like all the people(not hackers), anyway lets continue..... I loved strategy games, i played Stronghold, Age of Empires and many others, then and idea just POPED out of me, i got happy looking for war3 cd's, this is a poor country so we buy cd's 1.50 euro, they are not original, stolen and cracked.
    Anyway i got 2 cd's ROC and TFT i installed them and .... lol the version was the oldest one, then i started playing with my friends on lan, u know i made so much to beat Computer(Insane).. well u remember him i think , so we finally beat comp, 2v1, me and my friend against computer. We thought we got some experience and always grew stronger, but lol i understood later that playing with the computer all the time doesnt make sense, so i remembered the mighty BNet, i was so hopefull when i touched Alt + B and was waiting for it to connect, but suddenly, all my hopes were lost, it said "Unable to connect to Battle..... well u know what" and imediately started searching on the internet for cracks and things, then i found eurobattle.net, i got the installer, link was broken or smth so i just copied and searched on google, i got the installer and i installed it, but..... not working again, i tried things a thousand times and still nothing, so hopefully something happened...
    One day something was corrupted by all thoose cracks that i used, i put the cd in the drive, started installing but it was stuck for hours and then i decided to buy another one, this one more good.
    I got it tomorrow, i installed it, i got server installer and ran it. It was finished, i was hoping sooo much for it to work, as i was standing in fron of my screen, staring with somekind of fear, some words different came on the screen "Downloading Data Files...." i was sooo happy i cant describe it, so mu acc now is Warchief200 im somekind a noob and lame, but i try to be nice with ppl, so..... my story ends here, hope the future is better.
    I dont use hacks, i have lvl 10 stats, i have limited how much to stay in the computer, my eyes, there is a problem, well i think its not important for u right now but... forget it..... now im chieftain(dont know why the accepted me) of clan DFLR, they are all friends to me, they are my friends, we are all the same, im chieftain and he's peon but we are the same .

And a message for the end, please dont use hacks, i soo much hate them, i dont like banning people but they make me angry, anyway i havent banned nobody by now, by "i havent banned" doesnt mean that "I" have banned them, but i have reported them, and the admins banned them.
    So much words for nothing i bet, have a good life all, good luck in all aspects!

imaginary
    Devica u never posted the next part of ur story..pff

Ok time for me now,xD

I didnt start from north,i first played warcraft on lans.And ofc i started from normal warcraft games,but i got carried away with DotA very soon.So almost since the beginnin,i play ONLY DotA.
    I came on xpam in May 2005,got the link to download and install server from one of my best friends,GR clan chief.On June 2005 i registered in forum with this nick i still use here.I never had this on server though.i didnt post in forum since i joined,at first months i was only readin every post i found..so i read almost all threads xD,really =)
    On server i met some greeks,who took me in their clan..my first clan,GDM.It was soon disbanded though,so on September 2005 after discussin it with my good friend we gathered most of the greeks we knew n made a new clan,GRC.He became chief.
    On January 2006 the whole clan came here in forum,so thats when i started postin for good.And fact is,i did spam like hell since then and until summer of 2006 mostly..i was postin a lot more in my clan forum and less everywhere else,but soon i got involved into postin around..wasnt unfamiliar for me,since i was readin forum for quite some time.
    On May 2006 we renamed our clan to GR,changin all our nicks to ancient greek names.A few days after that,i had a big argument with a couple clanmates..things went out of hand with this,and what followed was me leavin the clan,i took some insults after that and for quite some time,some very bad posts about me in clan forum followed etc..
    This situation lasted till September 2006,when i made a public thread here in off topic to talk about it.And then another guy from GR made a thread to answer to mine.We argued there too,till Marshall closed it and even posted in clan GR forum tryin to solve the matter.One guy from GR clan was banned in forum n server,[GR]Achilles.
    I moved on after takin a break of almost one month without postin at all in whole forum,and on server i joined devicem's clan,ds.I also became moderator of ss safelist project,which he "led".But that didnt last long..the whole idea got abbandoned after some months.I didnt last much as mod there either.
    On December 2006 i left clan ds,because it became inactive.A couple weeks later,i re-joined clan GR..fact is,i cant stay out of this clan,cause its the one i love.And guys wanted me back,we left behind our past problems..didnt even discuss them.Achilles got unbanned..i changed nick again when i re-joined the clan,and till now i have [GR]Ares on server.
    DotA players know me with [ds]Nioura,[GR]Nioura,or u_are_so_dead,my like "most famous" ones.
    On forum,i was put into the poll for new moderator in off topic,also for DotA section.In off topic moderator poll i came third,but i was told that admins voted for me the most in their own poll,so i became moderator along with [BoS]DooVee that won the public poll.
    In DotA section i won the public poll,and i became moderator there too.

Moments i dont forget..in forum,
    Bad: When i got banned for a week by Elf,because of spammin n postin in other language on english section xD.Ban got lifted before week end though,probably due to someone helpin with that(never learned who though).
    Also the whole "war of words" i participated in with the couple of GR clan members durin last summer.
    Good:My whole spotlight here in off topic,i enjoyed it a lot.
    Moments i dont forget..on server,
    Bad:The few times i got disconnected durin important clan matches(tournaments or cws),resultin to my clan losin.
    Good:The day when we re-formed clan GR with the ancient greek names.
    Ppl i appreciate in forum or server..are too many,i feel great for many guys(a couple girls too ok ) i met in here,and i fear that if i start mentionin names i will miss someone.I dont want that,so those who know,just know..
    Ppl i hate..none,absolutely none that i would say i hate,and for those i dislike a bit,its not for any serious reasons =)
    I feel very good bein on xpam,both forum n server,its somethin i dont wanna leave.I wish i could be helpin ppl more here,but i dont have knowledge like others,razor_cro or moonstar especially,or even Inovate,i dont have technical knowledge on pc or internet problems,fixes n such..so i just try to have fun and give fun in here,by postin,readin,sharin.

Last i wanna say somethin for those who might not understand or like much the fact that i am "suddenly"(?!) moderator in two forum sections:
    I didnt ask any admin to become moderator,i didnt think of it at all on my own mind,and i dont even have any admins in my contacts apart from Nery since only recently and only Elf before him.Nobody did to me any kind of favour..but that doesnt mean i am not glad and tryin to be responsible with what i got now.So i would aprreciate some pms and strange whispers on server to stop.Actually ppl,cause i believe some of u will read this,on server im nothin.Absolutely NOTHIN.I dont have any kind of power,i dont have any kind of privileges there,and i dont think admins even know my server nick.I dont care who u are,but u can stfu already..

Apologies for the huge post,maybe the biggest i ever wrote -.-
    Last edited by imaginary; 20th February 2007 at 10:36 PM.

senstive and nice story

for the last part .. what do u mean u r nothing ? duh , take it easy stil .. those who whisp. u in the server wont read this here ,but u can just ignore them , u r what u r , who asks /made that for u it doesnt matter, u fit in it ? a hell big yes , so hf ^^

p.s i know yr servername

just to tell u moonstar had the same problem like u .. and HMMM some 1 plz tell me what happend to him ? tito if u knew any thing new plz say it here about him and lets make it like his story .. as he wont see the forums again.
    Last edited by memo0o; 20th February 2007 at 10:48 PM.

imaginary
    Moon has posted in here,twice,but he deleted his own posts after a comment OMGBergrush made.I wont bring back Moon's posts cause he deleted them himself,so its none of my business to make them public..
    I dont know why he left either,but i wish he would come back no matter what,cause he knows how important he is here n he knows most ppl respect him n like him.
    About my post and its last part,i mean im nothin like i said in privileges on server,i have none(unlike some ppl think).And its logical that i have nothin.
    But no Memo i believe some will read here,yes they will.And i usually dont care,but sometimes it gets tragically retarded(like this situation).

Shawshank redemption Artificial's Avatar
    Okay here we goooooooooo:

A shiny beautiful day... Nub arti went to the nearby net cafe to play counter strike. He was owning as always and after the game he saw some strange colors on another computer... Arti was like: " OmG strange colors wtf, shit etc. " But curious as always arti wanted to try thos " strange colors "...

So I played few games and wasn't addicted at all ( Let's not forget, i owned). But then some strange guy a.k.a. rabbit(as we call him) said to me " hey come here. let me show you one game "...

He started w3, then and I said: " ffs I know this game " but he pressed the magical button " Battle.net " and I was like " OmG wtf call the cops etc ".
    Then he said: " ok let's pray now that they will let me download it "
    I said: " ok ok "

So he was clicking somewhere and many question marks appeared, numbers etc... He said the number should go to 99 and then we have the game... But whatever he did the numbers were starting from the beginning (a.k.a KICK THE FUCKING DL )

Finally there was some guy that let him dl and he started the game
    Just as he started the famous (not for me) " Waiting for host " I was like: "z0mG aliens wtf I'm out " for the third time since this game was in my life.
    Then my friend's face and mine were looking each other and he said: WELCOME TO XPAM

Since then every time I was in the net cafe we played dota on lan or on battle.net. My first hero was Dragon knight, why? because when I was reading the text about him there was " Strong front line hero " or something... bah nvm

When I first saw this forum 2 years ago, I wasn't posting i was only reading posts about dota-allstars. I still remember that fucking jeep viper had, it was everywhere FFS why? coz he was a uber spammer

But in August I guess I was in the forums etc. So my spamming career started then...

I was also mod #ss safelist but after watching 20 reps, I got fucking bored and nub devicem noticed that and said to me " Don't be surprised if you wake up one day without the power of modifying ss forum " I said: yeah nub I know change I can't watch replays anymore " so on...

Then(or was it before ss forum?) I was playing dota... I had some serbian friends and we were joking or something and I've hosted a game, gn: serbia sux... After that some guy [AgL]nubXodus(was it like that?) whispered me: " serbia sux? "
    and I said: " bah nvm I was joking with some of my friends..."
    THEN HE WHISPERED THE WORDS I WILL NEVER FORGET: " MA BOLJE DA SE JA NESHALIM " translation: " it's better for you that I don't joke..."

Then I went to forum as usual and saw a thread from nub sraken kraken that was something about " whining about admins " Also I saw that nubxodus is admin or something here... I've explained the situation on forum and Marshall replayed very angry, I only remember this from hist post: " OmG do you see what you are writing ( I MUTHAFUCKIN REMEMBER THIS SMILE ) and we were in some deep argues...

I was furious and on #ss I said: F THIS SERVER AND ALL ADMINS TOO!!!!!!
    I exit bnet and try to connect again and I couldn't... omG what's happening, the server status was on everything was ok... But on forum I saw post from nubxodus that i was banned for 6 hours :S :E I was muthafucking banned from server lool. The argues with marshall weren't much and it all stopped when he replied on one of my muthafuckin huge post with this: " I love you too " lol

Ehh that's all
    Actually it's not I'm 100% sure I've missed a lot of things but nvm, this is enough for you nabs...

p.s. OMG THAT'S A HUGE POST!!!!!!11
    And don't forget, I own.
    Last edited by Artificial; 21st February 2007 at 02:49 AM. Reason: This text here is sexy ^_^

yea arti LMAO i remember that arguing WIth marshall hahaha it pwns !!

nice story too.

i love u too =)

Warlord-orc
    nice story arti(ficial)
    and imaginary says hes nothing? omg, well all know you, and they respect you, not like my case, i talk something they say im noob but anyway i registered in Jan 2007 so its not my fault, agree?
    Last edited by Warlord-orc; 9th March 2007 at 03:05 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast