Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny w3 stuff

Funny w3 stuff

The Drama Llama is Loose!

The Musical

With the successes of human technology, it would appear that drama has gone from an art form waged in amphitheaters to a more virulent strain commonly witnessed on the internets. When the first bacteria called the second bacteria a "total fuking noob that need's 2 be shot", everyone and everything should have assumed that it would eventually lead to the daily and deadly games of hot, steamy, forum whining. Unsurprisingly, this humorous art that preys on the emotions of the emotionally unstable has transcended its way into computer gaming. Knowing this site's primary content, it should be no surprise that this took place in Warcraft III, but for all intensive purposes, anyone with a technological pulse can appreciate what I am about to show you.

Before going further, it is probably necessary to shower a pint of background information for you to catch my drift. MUGARO, my good friend from the Warcraft III General Discussion board on the Battle.net forums, set out with pestilence in mind. Using his savvy and the help of a friend's account within the clan known as "The New Rebel Alliance" (most commonly known for being a collection of kids with no life), he single-handedly crippled the clan and kicked all eighty-two of its unprotected members. Former clan members displaced by the horrible events of Hurricane MUGARO decided to attack the cause rather than the constituency that contributed to the slow response time which shattered so many lives. By the end of the day, MUGARO was receiving abhorrent death threats (yes, death threats) for which he had no legitimate reason to deserve. From the liberator himself:

" The noobs of TNRA "traced" my IP and found me in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Despite me telling them I live in Salt Lake City, Utah, they persist that they're going to New Jersey to "teach me a lesson"."

How could a wonderful man simply be handed this cavalcade of dark thoughts and even more horrible potential actions? I mean, he only destroyed one gaming clan. Dateline Ghetto went undercover to discover the cause. It started off simple enough, and even though I forgot to record the beginning of the chat log, I'm pretty sure I was a total asshole to someone.

And then I met him. 13lacknight. That's with a '13' because it looks like a 'B', and even though he never mentioned it, it was fairly obvious that the '13' stands for "THE 13ADASS 13lacknight." From this point hereafter, 13lacknight will be mentioned with the words THE 13ADASS 13lacknight. Now, you may believe I have spiced up the lack of coherency within these chat logs for ratings gold, but I swear to you, on my life and my mother's, that these chat logs are verbatim. But anyway, let's dig into the spoiled meat and rotten potatoes, shall we?

13lacknight.: lol
    13lacknight.: !exile GHETTo_oVERLORD
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: LIKE I CARE.
    13lacknight.: !shitlist GHETTo_oVERLORD
    13lacknight.: wtf
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: prolly [!ban]
    13lacknight.: no ace son that bot
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: is the choice [you are looking for]
    13lacknight.: HAHAHAHA
    13lacknight.: UR
    13lacknight.: A
    13lacknight.: MUSOLIM FUCK

Apparently, THE 13ADASS 13lacknight recognizes that the Warcraft III clan which I am leader of is simply known as the "Jihad." Ironically enough, this name was actually derived from a "forum Jihad" I indirectly started towards my now-enemies at Special Olympics Discussion Forum Blizzforums.com. If you haven't given them hell already, go ahead and do it. If my clan name is "Jihad", I must be a MUSOLIM FUCK.

13lacknight.: FUCKING SAND NIGGER
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: yeah
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: and you’re in a clan
    13lacknight.: BUSH COMING 2 FUCK UR FAMILY UP

Look, Bush already fucked up my family by driving my dad batshit every time he says a word and employing a tax system that benefits the rich oil-slathered vikings of the world. This is the same guy that stated the Avian Flu was unlike any natural disaster we've had to face and then compared it to a forest fire in his very next breath. If anything, that dumbass has already fucked my mother, father, brother, nonexistant sister, and two cats. It's not worth mentioning.

GHETTo_oVERLORD: that just got destroyed
    13lacknight.: HAHAH
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: by a 15-year old
    13lacknight.: GOOD 1
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: what’s your point
    13lacknight.: IN 2 WEKK
    13lacknight.: WE BACK 2 NORMAL
    13lacknight.: ALREADY MORE HTEN HALF CLAN HAS REJOINED
    13lacknight.: UR CHIEF OF SHIT SAND NIGGER CLAN
    13lacknight.: EVEN CLANLESS
    13lacknight.: I OWN YOU

Even after constant spelling errors, a demonstration of total racism, and the fact his clan was destroyed by total stupidity, I'm pretty sure THE 13ADASS 13lacknight still owns me.

GHETTo_oVERLORD: I have a friend for you.
    GHETTo_oVERLORD:

I was going to surface MUGARO for this very instance, but unfortunately, he was banned from the temporary chat room Clan TNRA had set up. Sad times.

13lacknight.: FUCKIGN MUSLIM SCUMN
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: keep going...
    13lacknight.: FUCKIGN JEW

Yes, because, as most people know, those of the Muslim faith also have a dual religious devotion to Judaism! Write it down: I'm a Muslim Jew. After all, my first college history paper was on the very groups of Jewish Israeli Muslims who are known for their wishing of death to America, Israel, and the Arab world. After all, is it any surprise that Jerusalem is the accepted religious capital of both faiths? Don't worry, it gets much worse.

13lacknight.: loll
    13lacknight.: and what u gonna do
    13lacknight.: fucker
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Not a whole lot.
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Just laugh.
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: So, what makes a Blac Knight so special?
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Not a Black Knight, but a Blac Knight.
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Or is that a Black Night?
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: I’m confused.

Apparently, pointing out that someone misspelled their name makes them very VERY angry. Now if the Detroit Lions could channel this type of passion they might win more than five games a season. I had more difficulty trying to figure out what he was saying than mounting a comeback, so I just decided to let him run with it, and he apparently ran with it to a nearby gas station where he lit himself on fire.

13lacknight.: STFU
    13lacknight.: U FUCKING MUSLIM
    13lacknight.: BUSH COMING 2 A TOWN NEAR U
    13lacknight.: WE WILL NUKE U
    13lacknight.: AND UR COUNRTY
    13lacknight.: ALL TRACED OF YOU
    13lacknight.: WICH DIRTYED THE HEEART
    13lacknight.: SHAL BE BURNED
    13lacknight.: U FUCKING ARAB FUCK
    13lacknight.: I HOPE CHINA INVADES U
    13lacknight.: FUCKING JEW
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Yes, and why would China invade us, Mr. Current Events?
    13lacknight.: SUCH WEAK FUCK
    13lacknight.: I ALONE WOULD KILL U ALL
    13lacknight.: FUCKING SAND NIGGER
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Can you even think straight?
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: That’s usually a prerequisite for intelligent thought.
    13lacknight.: CAN U LOOK AT UR FEETS WITH OUT TOUCHING THE FLOOR WITH UR BIG NOSE U FUCKIGN JEW
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Oh, so now I’m a MUSLIM Jew. (I didn't catch his first instance professing my heathenistic Muslim Jewwery.)
    13lacknight.: YE
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: That’s pretty deep. -.-
    13lacknight.: U FUCK JEWS
    13lacknight.: UR TRAITROR
    13lacknight.: 2 EVERYTHING
    13lacknight.: KILL UR-SELF SAND NIGGER
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Explain to me how I’m a Muslim Jew.
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: I wanna hear this one.
    13lacknight.: I’m SO HAPPY JEWS FUCK U UP
    13lacknight.: HAS IF I HAD SUMTIHNG 2 EXPLAIN 2 YOU
    13lacknight.: U WONT UNDERSTAND SHIT
    13lacknight.: U FOLLOW RELIGION LIKE A DUMB SHIT

Apparently, a kid who surfaced a religious debate (I should add that I am using that term very loosely) just made fun of me for "following religion." This is like going to into Biology class, saying that DNA is made out of caramel, and calling the class stupid for reading the book when you're exposed.

13lacknight.: I AM HAPPPY U DIE SOON
    13lacknight.: GO DO KAMIKAZEE VS THE GUY U JUST BUTT FUCKED LAST NIGHT
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Yes, being able to distinguish two major variations of religion from each other makes me a religion-following ‘DUMB SHIT.’
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Gosu. ^^
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: You have about 12 seconds to say something coherent or I’m leaving.

And he takes the initiative! And oh, does it get fucked up after this point.

13lacknight.: lolll
    13lacknight.: kk
    13lacknight.: HI HITLER
    13lacknight.: SEIG HEIL
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: So let me get this straight:
    13lacknight.: BURN ALL HARABS
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Not only am I a Muslim...
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: A Jew...
    13lacknight.: a fucker
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: But I’m also the sworn enemy of one of those groups...
    13lacknight.: when u touch shit
    13lacknight.: u get it dirty
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: AND about 384 other disparaging comments.
    13lacknight.: yes
    13lacknight.: for that
    13lacknight.: I hope u kamikaze fast
    13lacknight.: or just kill ur-self right now
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Oh, and now I’m a Kamikaze!
    13lacknight.: wich should be best solution
    13lacknight.: since u polluting air (whatever the hell that has to do with anything)
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: I’m one of those Jap bastards too, right?
    13lacknight.: wow
    13lacknight.: u wannabe humaine (what the hell is a humaine? Is he talking about lettuce?)
    13lacknight.: u no japs
    13lacknight.: u mislim fuck
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: You just said I was a Kamikaze.
    13lacknight.: ye
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: That’s the Japanese word for “divine wind.”
    13lacknight.: a terroriste piece of shit
    13lacknight.: u muslim scum
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Do you think when you talk or is it kind of instinctive for the jaw to yap?
    13lacknight.: we use kamikaze for its meaning in contexte
    13lacknight.: not its origine

Remembere, ze contexte, ne'ze origine, terroriste! Haw, haw, French resistance! I'm fairly sure that he hasn't spelled a single word correctly to this point. But I suppose if he makes his points, spelling and grammar aren't relevant factors...

13lacknight.: what kind of dumb muslim ar eu?
    13lacknight.: kill ur-self
    13lacknight.: now
    13lacknight.: NOW
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: A dumb Muslim Jew who hails Hitler and commits suicide in the Japanese divine fashion, apparently.
    13lacknight.: ur a wannabe jew

...never mind. He just called me a wannabe Jew. He actually did it, after he had been going on for the last ten minutes about how I was a Muslim Jew. Now I'm just a wannabe Muslim Jew...or something.

GHETTo_oVERLORD: So now I’m just a WANNABE Jew.
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: I go from a Muslim Jew to a wannabe Jew.
    13lacknight.: LOOK
    13lacknight.: UR
    13lacknight.: THE
    13lacknight.: WORLDS
    13lacknight.: BIGGETS
    13lacknight.: FUCKER

That I am. I am the WORLDS BIGGETS FUCKER, in-deedily-doo.

GHETTo_oVERLORD: So that makes me a Muslim who wants to be a wannabe Jew?
    13lacknight.: sum1
    13lacknight.: kick
    13lacknight.: that piece of shit
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: If the Jew is my sworn enemy, why would I want to be a wannabe Jew?
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Wouldn’t that be like a southern racist who aspires to be a wigger?

And at this point, supporting actresses XboxLive and RandoMTeaM enter stage left.

XboxLive: !FUCK
    XboxLive: your a jew?
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Apparently so.
    RandoMTeaM: ur name should be ghetto_gaylord
    RandoMTeaM: gaylord focker
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Yes. Slight alteration of nickname to fit in homosexual comment and direct stealing of a name done much funnier in a movie.
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: -3/10

XboxLive and RandoMTeaM exit stage left. They are then abandoned by their parents who leave for their first day of work at the same McDonalds. A love story made in heaven...unfortunately, plus two retarded illegitimate fourteen year old children.

13lacknight.: u gotta be kiding me
    Dj_Quickfeet: no sir blacknight
    Dj_Quickfeet: sir ghetto needs to chill out
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: I don't think you've correctly spelled a single word longer than six letters.
    13lacknight.: that fucker needs 2 get nuked
    Dj_Quickfeet: oh yeah ?
    Dj_Quickfeet: watch this
    Dj_Quickfeet: premonition
    Dj_Quickfeet: superioritily (I couldn't believe I didn't catch it at the time, but apparently 'superioritily' is not a word.)
    Dj_Quickfeet: hahahahaahaha
    13lacknight.: you aren't worthy of me correcting my spelling
    Dj_Quickfeet: check this spelling
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: I was actually referring to Mr. Oppenheimer over here.

For those of you wondering, that was a reference to Robert Oppenheimer, the 'father of the atomic bomb.' It was a pretty lame joke, but if the man saw that his generation had given birth to this idiotic cesspool, he probably would have supported using it to kill everyone.

Dj_Quickfeet: tenacious
    Dj_Quickfeet: oppenwhozawhatsits?
    Dj_Quickfeet: hahahaah
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: I'll let you dwell on that for a little bit.
    Dj_Quickfeet: ghetto
    Dj_Quickfeet: i am probably more intelligent than you
    Stats for Dj_Quickfeet using Warcraft III The Frozen Throne:
    - Ladder SOLO, Level 15, Wins 27, Losses 21

You see, the great thing about Warcraft is that no matter how much more intelligent and well-thought out your opponent's argument is, it can always be destroyed by a simple proclamation of their win-loss record. Apparently, the majority of the Warcraft III fan base believes that how smart, good-looking, witty, and personable you are is directly related to your Warcraft III stats. The deep south must have caught a glimpse of George W. Bush's top 20 Warcraft III stats before he won the presidency.

GHETTo_oVERLORD: If you're so intelligent, why did you let your clan get destroyed by a kid incapable of tying his shoes? (Apologies for the constant degradation, but trust me, I wub you, MUGARO.)
    Dj_Quickfeet: but then again you are an overlord
    Dj_Quickfeet: his what?
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: His what?
    Dj_Quickfeet: you said tying his
    Dj_Quickfeet: and then nothing
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Actually, that was Battle.net being itself. And the fact you can't fill in the fucking blank makes me cry.
    13lacknight.: tying hes shooes?
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Tying his _____
    Dj_Quickfeet: i dunno
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: WHAT DO YOU THINK IT IS
    Dj_Quickfeet: maybe his tie?
    13lacknight.: BUTTERFLYS
    13lacknight.: BUTTERFLYS
    Dj_Quickfeet: incapable of tying his tie?
    Dj_Quickfeet: that osunds cooler than shoes to me sir
    Dj_Quickfeet: i don't understand why you are so pissed off honestly

Naturally, this comment irked me and required a special type of comeback. A special kind of, shall we say...emotional appeal?

GHETTo_oVERLORD: Because the terrorists are trying to subvert our freedoms and Since September 11th we've had to take the offensive so they don't fight us over here?
    Dj_Quickfeet: huuuuuuuuuh?
    Dj_Quickfeet: you know I'm in the army?
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Well then, good work.
    Dj_Quickfeet: what do you think about them crabapples
    Dj_Quickfeet: sup
    twt-y: what happened?
    Dj_Quickfeet: somebody named mugaro
    Dj_Quickfeet: stole kenton's acc
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Our leader MUGARO.
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: He is a fine lad./
    Dj_Quickfeet: and fucked us up
    Dj_Quickfeet: don't worry it will be back to normal soon
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: A return to normalcy, they say.
    Dj_Quickfeet: hahahaha
    Dj_Quickfeet: yup
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: However, we cannot rest with terrorists attempting to destroy our way of life.
    Dj_Quickfeet: exactly ghetto
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: I agree/.
    Dj_Quickfeet: overlord knows what he is talking about
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: 13lacknight doesn't think so.
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: He dismissed my factual claims based on my tendency to be a Muslim Jew who supports Hitler and wishes to die by the art of Kamikaze.
    Dj_Quickfeet: hahahaha
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: It made me upset. -.-
    Dj_Quickfeet: man that is kind of funny though
    Dj_Quickfeet: if you think about it

I believe it's safe to say I made out pretty well if the child's own clan mate agrees he looked liked a total ass. A TOTAL 13LACKNIGHT 13ADASS.

GHETTo_oVERLORD: In all fairness though, I really do love the new clan room.
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Not as roomy as the old one, but shit, it gets the job done.
    jim_jordan: ghetto
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Needs curtains.
    jim_jordan: are u the bser
    jim_jordan: ??
    jim_jordan: or 1 of them
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: I'm a friend of the revolutionary, but no, I was not directly affiliated in any backstabbing committed to Clan TnRA or its allies.
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: If you're just NOW thinking about banning me...
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: ...I made enough of an ass of your friend already.
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: So it doesn't make a difference.
    13lacknight.: HAHAHAHAHA
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: I got what I wanted.
    13lacknight.: DUDE
    13lacknight.: I'm SO SUPERIOR 2 YOU
    13lacknight.: ITS ALMOST SAD
    GHETTo_oVERLORD: Uh huh.
    13lacknight.: sir ?
    13lacknight.: sir ?
    Stats for 13lacknight. using Warcraft III The Frozen Throne:
    - Ladder TEAM, Level 20, Wins 59, Losses 49
    - Ladder SOLO, Level 5, Wins 3, Losses 3
    13lacknight.: u kiding me

This man has won more games than he lost since the statistics were reset a month and a half ago. This in its own right, given the fact he's not under extreme supervision twenty-four hours a day, is a once-in-a-millenium event. I guess he is SO SUPERIOR 2 ME, ITS ALMOST SAD. At the end of the day, I'm happy to say that, for all of my mental and physical skills, that I didn't end up trying to go through life thinking I was a badass.

A TOTALLY 13ADASS 13LACK NIGHT. OR 13LAC KNIGHT. OR 13LAC--oh, fuck it.

I AM SO INFERIOR 2 U.

One year ago, The Ghetto went undercover to bring you exclusive transcripts from one of the most thrilling finishes of all time: the Canadian preliminaries for the Warcraft III competition at the World Cyber Games. The epic rivalry between CanadianGosu293 and GoCalgary198 hit a crescendo when the latter won victory by hiding his Tree of Life and duping the former into quitting by saying he was using a hack. Now, it is time to continue the tradition of a commitment to video game journalism excellence. GHETTo_oVERLORD was there at The Games this year and The Ghetto has obtained the official chat transcripts of this year's World Cyber Games battles in SKYCN's triumphant victories over the Dutch 4k.Grubby and cheese-eating surrender monkey ToD.

Round of Eight Game 1: 4k.Grubby vs. SKYCN

[Referees] WAAAGHTv: Waaagh Tv is live!
    [Referees] GHETTo_oVERLORD: Fury, doesn't Grubby realize that picking Orc against Human is like walking into a gun fight with a pair of scissors?
    [Referees] 4k-Fury: yeah but grubby overcomes odds a lot YEAH GO GRUBBY :D :D :D :D
    [All] 4k.Grubby: gl hf
    [Referees] WAAAGHTv: Replay speed set to x2.
    [Referees] 4k-Fury: Let’s go Grubby! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    [Referees] GHETTo_oVERLORD: Wow Fury, you’re an idiot.
    [All] SKYCN: rofl, owned ur far seer, go to hell u dutch D I C K
    [All] 4k.Grubby: lol racist chinese idiot, go pirate more copies of duck hunt
    [All] 4k-Fury: GO GRUBBY GO! :D :D :D :D :D :D
    [Referees] WAAAGHTv: 4k-Fury has been forcibly removed from the game.
    [Referees] WAAAGHTv: Game paused by 4k.Grubby.
    [All] 4k.Grubby: brb bathroom
    [Referees] WAAAGHTv: Game unpaused by SKYCN.
    [All] 4k.Grubby: WTF YOU UNPAUSED UR A FAGGOT
    [All] 4k.Grubby: ur mother should die in a fire
    [All] SKYCN: lol ur burrows and peons just died in a fire
    [All] 4k.Grubby: gg u stupid noob
    4k.Grubby has left the game.
    SKYCN was victorious!

Round of Eight Game 2: 4k.Grubby vs. SKYCN

[All] 4k.Grubby: go fuck yourself
    [All] SKYCN: gl hf...F U C Ker
    [Referees] WAAAGHTv: Replay speed set to x16.
    [Referees] 4k-Fury: YAY GRUBBY! <( “)> <( “ )> <(“ )> <-- Grubby Dancing Squad
    [Referees] GHETTo_oVERLORD: If you do that again I will gouge your stomach and use your intestines for your own capital punishment.
    [Referees] 4k-Fury: what makes you qualified to observe wcg game anyway
    [Referees] GHETTo_oVERLORD: Because I will take my fist and shove it so far into your face that people will be mistaking what’s left of your skull for grapefruit.
    [Referees] 4k-Fury: D:
    [Referees] GHETTo_oVERLORD: This game is more boring than Italian soccer.
    [Referees] 4k-Fury: When are they going to fight… D:
    [Referees] GHETTo_oVERLORD: So, I was wondering Fury: do you feel pain knowing every day of your life that if you had been brought up with an athletic background, possibly pushed towards soccer or basketball. You know, that in an alternate reality you could possibly have been one of the best athletes in sports? I mean, with that level of hand-eye coordination, does it really seem that absurd that you might be a multimillionaire athlete rather than some ugly kid with a haircut resembling the state of Arkansas?
    [Referees] 4k-Fury: Why you so mean D:
    [Referees] GHETTo_oVERLORD: Because I'm an asshole?
    [Referees] 4k-Fury: I can't hear u la la la YAY GO GRUBBY :D :D :D :D
    [Referees] GHETTo_oVERLORD: Christ, you're pathetic.
    [Referees] WAAAGHTv: 30 minutes elapsed; taping match to secondary VHS tape.
    [All] 4k.Grubby: u got all your units?
    [All] SKYCN: yeah I got 100 food
    [All] 4k.Grubby: k meet in mid noob
    [All] 4k.Grubby: ROFL OWNED U STUPID NOOB
    [All] SKYCN: F U C King filth thats first time you ever beat me
    [All] GHETTo_oVERLORD: Jesus Christ Grubby, KILL HIM! HE HAS JACK!
    [Referees] WAAAGHTv: GHETTo_oVERLORD has been forcibly removed from the game.
    [All] 4k.Grubby: im trying to creep my hero to level 10 u idiot...n who the fuck is jack…
    [Referees] 4k-Fury: so im talking to myself now…GO GRUBBY YEAH :D :D :D :D
    [Referees] WAAAGHTv: 60 minutes elapsed; taping match to tertiary VHS tape.
    [All] SKYCN: wow that’s bullS H I T. since when mortars don’t hit air…i lose gg
    SKYCN has left the game.
    4k.Grubby was victorious!

Round of Eight 4k.Grubby vs. SKYCN Game 3

[All] 4k.Grubby: eat shit.
    [Referees] WAAAGHTv: Replay speed set to x320.
    [All] SKYCN: get cancer
    [All] 4k.Grubby: eat a vial of diabetes
    [All] SKYCN: hang yourself
    [All] 4k.Grubby: i know you are but what am i
    [Referees] 4k-Fury: when do u think they start playing...GO GRUBBY GO :D :D :D :D
    [Referees] GHETTo_oVERLORD: Why is Grubby trying to creep the red camp...
    [Referees] 4k-Fury: uh oh he lost his units! D:
    [Referees] GHETTo_oVERLORD: And now the red camp is attacking his base!
    [All] JIM_ROSS: WHAT THE HELL!? THE RED CREEP CAMP JUST SIDED WITH SKYCN!!! BAH GAWD, THIS IS HEINOUS! AND SKY'S GONNA STEAL THIS ONE! DAMNIT! DAMNIT ALL TO HELL!
    [Referees] WAAAGHTv: JIM_ROSS has been forcibly removed from the game.
    [All] 4k.Grubby: NO THIS IS BULLSH1T!!!
    [All] SKYCN: Ahahahahah it was so easy...I told the RED creep camp that you were a Liberal and they KNEW that they could take you! Ha, ha, ha!!!
    [All] 4k.Grubby: IF I WERE U I WOULDNT WALK OUT OF UR LAN CAFE FOR A LONG TIME CUS MY DAD WORKS FOR BLIZZARD AND HE HAS GUNS TOO
    [All] SKYCN: lol my dad works for blizzard to and he has even BIGGER GUNS!
    [All] 4k.Grubby: wtf...how big
    [Referees] WAAAGHTv: *WARNING* CHANGE WAAAGHTv RECORDING DEVICE'S OIL *WARNING*
    [All] SKYCN: like the size of the moon
    [All] GHETTo_oVERLORD: You two idiots are seriously retarded.
    [Referees] WAAAGHTv: GHETTo_oVERLORD has been forcibly banned from observing future World Cyber Games contests.
    [All] 4k.Grubby: k well...gg...but if i find out where u live im gonna kick your ass
    [All] SKYCN: lol im like 20 feet away from you idiot
    [All] 4k.Grubby: wtf your here?!
    [All] SKYCN: yeah...let's see how tough you are B I T C H
    4k.Grubby has left the game.
    SKYCN was victorious!

Finals: SKYCN vs. ToD Game 1

[All] SKYCN: lol frenchie idiot
    [Referees] WAAAGHTv: Replay speed is x4.
    [All] ToD: who the hell put "random hero" on in the custom options??
    [All] SKYCN: hey french joke how many gears does french tank have four for reverse and one for forward in case enemy come from behind AHAHAHAHAHAH
    [Referees] WAAAGHTv: *WARNING* WAAAGHTv RECORDING DEVICE LOW ON COOLANT * WARNING*
    [Referees] 4k-Fury: YAY GO GRUBBY :D :D :D :D
    [Referees] Not_Ghetto: You DO know Grubby lost, right?
    [Referees] 4k-Fury: GRUBBY NEVER LOSE D: GRUBBY WIN <('' )>~.,_,.~O <-- GRUBBY CARRYING BALLOON YAY :D
    [Referees] Spirit_Moon: both player have much good chance of win since both human...human are magic carpet ride.
    [Referees] Not_Ghetto: Translation from Retarded to English: Since they're both human, they can both abuse equally, and Human is the only race that can beat Human?
    [Referees] Spirit_Moon: yes that is much skill answer but little know human trick with boulder into pass.
    [Referees] Not_Ghetto: So anyway guys, I was just curious: how did Human become the most powerful race over the course of three months without a single balance patch?
    [Referees] 4k-Fury: grubby beat human anyway because grubby is KING |\/\/| <-- GRUBBYS CROWN YAY :D
    [Referees] Spirit_Moon: human tech is butterfly which unveil beautiful rainbow of win
    [All] ToD: how the hell did you get goblin land mines
    [All] SKYCN: i bought them in human shop. check your shop to see! :D
    [All] SKYCN: giggle
    [Referees] Not_Ghetto: You know, his trap would probably work a lot better if he didn't type "giggle" before--fuck it, ToD's an idiot and fell for it anyway.
    [All] ToD: WTF MY ARCHMAGE JUST BLEW UP FROM GOBLIN LAnd MINES!!!
    [All] SKYCN: moron
    [Referees] Spirit_Moon: SKYCN is crafty trickster...use glue like sinking ship captain who need hole in bottom sealed
    [Referees] Not_Ghetto: I have to wonder how you idiots have the intelligence to live.
    [All] ToD: wow...total bullshit...blew up my castle and my altar too
    [Referees] 4k-Fury: hey i'm pro gamer and i'm smart
    [Referees] Not_Ghetto: You're as intelligent as a roast, you fucking douche.
    [Referees] Spirit_Moon: roast is batter
    [Referees] Not_Ghetto: Seriously, do you even know what you're saying anymore, Moon?
    [Referees] WAAAGHTv: **RED ALERT** RECORDING DEVICE OVERHEATING!!! **RED ALERT**
    [Referees] Not_Ghetto: how the fuck...
    [Referees] 4k-Fury: how sky do that D:
    [All] SKYCN: eat it you fucking filth
    [All] ToD: HOW DID YOU EVEN GET DESTROYERS WTF
    [All] SKYCN: I cheated ahahahah
    [All] ToD: whatever...im not even going 2 ask...gg
    [Referees] Not_Ghetto: I really hope ToD loses at this point. He's beyond annoying.
    ToD has left the game.
    SKYCN was victorious!

Finals: SKYCN vs. ToD Game 2

[All] SKYCN: death to france
    [All] ToD: imma headbut u u fuckin chink
    [Referees] WAAAGHTv: **WARNING** SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME COOLANT, I FEEL PAIN TOO **WARNING**
    [Referees] Not_Ghetto: Fuck it, be right back, gonna go "service" that damn TV bot.
    [All] SKYCN: rofl racial slurs ur clever...french filth
    [All] ToD: IMMA WALK OVER THERE AND BEAT YOU UP
    [All] SKYCN: grubby already tried that n he paid the price
    [All] ToD: I KNOW ULTIMATE FIGHTING I'M 8-0
    [All] SKYCN: it's called mma u idiot
    [All] WAAAGHTv: Hi, ToD. This is GoD.
    [Referees] Spirit_Moon: super deity omega!
    [Referees] 4k-Fury: GRUBBY!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    [All] SKYCN: its GOD!!!
    [All] ToD: holy shit
    [All] WAAAGHTv: SILENCE! By the power invested in the free will I gave man nearly six thousand years ago, 4.6 billion years into this planet's history, I brought both of you here today. This game will determine the future of good versus evil. ToD: if you win this game, mankind will be wrought by thousands of years of eternal suffering, that which mankind cannot afford. Do the right thing, ToD.
    [All] ToD: well, ill take ur word for it, u are GOD after alll...gg...wait, i cant do it!11 id rather this world go to hell than i lose!! time to win this game!!
    [All] WAAAGHTv: Yes, and while you've been talking
    [All] WAAAGHTv: SKY has been raping every square inch of your base. Really doesn't take much to knock off the French, does it?
    [All] ToD: WHATFUCKTHEFUCKURNOTGOD?!??!
    [All] SKYCN: ahhahaahahah
    [Referees] 4k-Fury: o its not grubby D:
    [All] WAAAGHTv: No, chalk yourself up for one of the billions of people on this planet this year who got owned by religion. -.-
    [All] WAAAGHTv: By the way, this is NOT Ghetto Overlord.
    [All] ToD: ur lucky that god is on ur side sky...ill get u next year...gg
    ToD has left the game.
    SKYCN was victorious!

God map hacks.

"God Bless," The Undead's Gay

If tomorrow all my Ghouls were gone,
    I'd microed for all my life.
    And I had to start again,
    With a Death Knight and his knife.

I'd thank my ladder abuse,
    to be in the top thousand today,
    'Cause the dead still stands for abuse,
    and they can't take that away.

Cause I'm proud to be a bitchy Undead newb,
    where I act like I am three.
    And I won't forget the newbs who cried,
    who gave that right to me.

And I proudly cry "Cheese!"
    right at you and defend the Dead today.
    'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this race,
    "God bless," the Undead's gay.

From the Fiends of Tier One,
    to the Roys of Tier Three,
    Across the map I attack-move,
    like a total fucking newby.

From Coil down to Nova,
    I'm rofl-ing away,
    Well there's pride in every Undead heart,
    and it's time we stand and say.

Cause I'm proud to be a lameass Undead newb,

Cause I'm proud to be a fucking Undead newb,

omg the undead's gay rly cool lyrics
    motivational video made by me,.. enjoy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnDFWs0Gq80

Regrets.. I had a few ...

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

[00:00:03] CanadianGosu293: hi
    [00:00:05] GoCalgary198: hi
    [00:00:12] CanadianGosu293: u any good at this game?
    [00:00:15] GoCalgary198: not realy
    [00:00:20] CanadianGosu293: same
    [00:02:59] GoCalgary198: FUCKKKKKKKKKK
    [00:03:08] CanadianGosu293: eh?
    [00:03:20] GoCalgary198: i just lost my hero to creeps
    [00:03:35] CanadianGosu293: id laugh but I just did the same
    [00:03:48] GoCalgary198: yea.
    [00:05:17] CanadianGosu293: hunts? thats odd eh
    [00:05:30] GoCalgary198: yea most good players go archer's, but i think archer's r noob
    [00:08:04] GoCalgary198: scout is overpowered...
    [00:08:12] CanadianGosu293: wow, ur already at ages? !&$% ur good eh
    [00:08:34] GoCalgary198: i prolly teched 2 fast. u would have killed me if u had scouted
    [00:15:13] CanadianGosu293: wow bear/dryad sucks versus human. i should stop making it
    [00:15:20] GoCalgary198: american and korean players 'get it to work' but there micro sucks FUCK LOST HERO TO CREEPS AGAIN
    [00:15:23] CanadianGosu293: lol.
    [00:16:30] CanadianGosu293: got level 5. level 3 thorns owns so hard eh
    [00:16:34] GoCalgary198: this early? wow
    [00:20:12] CanadianGosu293: D EH
    [00:20:18] CanadianGosu293: fuck u didnt drop eh
    [00:20:40] GoCalgary198: were on a lan. how could i get 'waiting for host'...$!@%ty canadian computer's.
    [00:23:00] GoCalgary198: FUCK NOT AGAINSAOFJSPJFAP
    [00:23:18] CanadianGosu293: dude ur getting so mad...u think i would have gotten ranked in top 1,000 RT if i got mad every game eh
    [00:23:30] GoCalgary198: hey i got top 500 random team stfu noob
    [00:23:33] CanadianGosu293: u stfu
    [00:23:35] GoCalgary198: u
    [00:23:38] CanadianGosu293: buttface
    [00:23:43] GoCalgary198: poopypants
    [00:23:46] CanadianGosu293: noobhead
    [00:23:59] CanadianGosu293: time to own you n00b
    [00:24:38] CanadianGosu293: wtf how did u kill all my footmen
    [00:24:47] GoCalgary198: owned bitch time 2 counter u
    [00:25:01] GoCalgary198: OMG HOW MANY TOWER'S DID U MAKE
    [00:25:09] GoCalgary198: fuckng human noob
    [00:25:13] CanadianGosu293: fuck i forgot 2 upgrade 2 guard tower...thx for reminding me
    [00:25:18] GoCalgary198: thx for reminding ME, noob
    [00:25:31] CanadianGosu293: ROFL OWNED EH
    [00:25:39] GoCalgary198: OMG u lied...they were all upgrade...thats not very nice u noob
    [00:26:01] CanadianGosu293: time 2 own ur base
    [00:26:14] GoCalgary198: good luck i have a trick in store for u
    [00:34:19] CanadianGosu293: WTF u have no buildings left how r u alive
    [00:34:25] GoCalgary198: hack...i wont die just quit
    [00:34:37] CanadianGosu293: k...sigh...gg
    [00:34:41] GoCalgary198: gg eh?

many of this chatlogs are fake :P who cares
    Last edited by Nery; 31st October 2006 at 09:26 PM.

Undead Hero Nuke has been proclaimed the GREATEST CHEESE IN WARCRAFT HISTORY.

[URL="http://www.ghetto-overlord.com/Warcraft/Tournament/Bracket.htm"]TOURNAMENT !!![/URL]
    xD

edit : Look this imba image xD

Last edited by Nery; 31st October 2006 at 09:28 PM.

Dragan
    omfg wtf ftw fu lol rofl omg there are some funny things that make me laugh my ass off :hesoff: :banana2:

Quote Originally Posted by Nery View Post
    "God Bless," The Undead's Gay

If tomorrow all my Ghouls were gone,
    I'd microed for all my life.
    And I had to start again,
    With a Death Knight and his knife.

I'd thank my ladder abuse,
    to be in the top thousand today,
    'Cause the dead still stands for abuse,
    and they can't take that away.

Cause I'm proud to be a bitchy Undead newb,

From the Fiends of Tier One,
    to the Roys of Tier Three,
    Across the map I attack-move,
    like a total fucking newby.

From Coil down to Nova,
    I'm rofl-ing away,
    Well there's pride in every Undead heart,
    and it's time we stand and say.

Cause I'm proud to be a lameass Undead newb,

Cause I'm proud to be a fucking Undead newb,

ahahaha

lol nery GJ
    80/3 RT stats. Proud to be 4N.

Safelist Member
    Awards
    How many of you had read WHOLE that ?
    Admit it .

I did
    btw look this imba pics xD

[URL="http://img130.imageshack.us/my.php?image=letsplayelfcm8.jpg"]
    [/URL]

omfg I liked the pic...
    human pwned... xP
    and of the text... I read some parts

Zapdos
    haha funny

yep its cool
    Yeah buddy,light weight baby!

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!

ZomG

hahaha rotfl chatlogs xDDD
    We do it in the house.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast