Page 284 of 314 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 4697

Thread: Football !

Ex-Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by fatman69 View Post
    Nice bet, mate. At least you get one more piece of toilet paper.
    Well fuck me, 110.00 odds sounded sexy for my 2 euros!

Heh, ppl, just wanted to say something about the referees nowadays, bcuz I'm starting to get really annoyed at some games.I've began to hate the fear of some refeeres who whistle at every goddamned manly touch between players (or assistants who don't give credit to the attacker at an unclear offside phase), just so that they won't make any mistake wich will lead to a goal scored or similar things...this is really not the way a referee should act (and way too many do it), he SHOULD FAVOUR THE GAME in any way he can, and I repeat, the interruption of the game at every contact (specially when is close to one of the goals) makes the game unfair/more boring/etc., and it frustrates me the fact that such weak referees are delegates to important games like ones from the Euro 2012 for ex.
    This thing was bugging me from some time but it wasn't so obvious like it is at this European Championship, some of the referees really fuck up the game with their fearful manners of refereeing, imho.
    Don't know if u feel the same/agree with me, I just needed to say this..

Blog Entries
    I can't belive that Netherlands is out .....
    This Mario Gomez is crazy I bet that he will score the most goals, and now when they passed Netherlands they are sure in final.

netherlands is not out yet , if they win portugal 2+ goals difference and germany beats denmark they are 2nd

Blog Entries
    Yee , it's true.But it's easy to say and hard to do.
    They were my favorite in this Euro with Croatia , but they disapointed allmost everyone.
    And I'm sick of Robben. His pushing his game to much, doing solo like his God.
    Portugal will risk all sow it will be hard game... but let will see that

any predictions on spain-croatia and ireland-italy?
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

3-1 Spain-Croatia (unfortunately for u, I don't think Spain will make any arrangement with the croatians)
    0-2 Ireland-Italy (Italy looks pretty solid to me, they deserve more than Croatia to pass the groups imo, and they could get even further)

lol, spain are not as good as everyone thinks, for example I don't think they are any better than italy, especially for us, our strong constitution will stop their tika taka mark my words

Also I gotta agree with you on italy but ireland can show maybe one game on this euro where they don't lose 0-1 by min 5... and complicate things
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

Ex-Administrator
    There is a common feeling between many punters that Croatia will draw with Spain 2-2, a score which would secure them both a ticket to the quarter finals. I for one, tend to disagree, since I believe it would be embarassing for a team with such a pedigree like Spain to get into fixed games; it would just look embarassing for them.

On another note, Greece and Czech Rep qualifying got me loads of money ( thanks to the blind punters who went for Russia and Poland to qualify ). Damn, this Euro is such a good time to make money as a punter, since everyone just bets blindly on their favourite team ( patriot punters ).

In regards to today's game, I ain't got any predictions, since I do not know what team will Germany use ( I believe they might use 3 or more subs in order to rest some players ). Even if they aren't qualified yet, they would settle for a draw, and I don't believe the Danes got what it takes to break them down and win this one. I would like to see the shit Portugal team out, since they showed zero at this tournament, with either Denmark or Netherlands to go through along with Germany.

Germany - Greece will be an interesting game to watch in the quarter finals ( for multiple reasons )

milosbre = my new idol

You bet on czech rep? NICE ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Xfire View Post
    There is a common feeling between many punters that Croatia will draw with Spain 2-2, a score which would secure them both a ticket to the quarter finals. I for one, tend to disagree, since I believe it would be embarassing for a team with such a pedigree like Spain to get into fixed games; it would just look embarassing for them.

On another note, Greece and Czech Rep qualifying got me loads of money ( thanks to the blind punters who went for Russia and Poland to qualify ). Damn, this Euro is such a good time to make money as a punter, since everyone just bets blindly on their favourite team ( patriot punters ).

In regards to today's game, I ain't got any predictions, since I do not know what team will Germany use ( I believe they might use 3 or more subs in order to rest some players ). Even if they aren't qualified yet, they would settle for a draw, and I don't believe the Danes got what it takes to break them down and win this one. I would like to see the shit Portugal team out, since they showed zero at this tournament, with either Denmark or Netherlands to go through along with Germany.

Germany - Greece will be an interesting game to watch in the quarter finals ( for multiple reasons )
    And if Greece somehow reaches the semifinals, their opponent should be either MMF or the World Bank
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Blog Entries
    Holland has just terrible defense.. it's better it ended this way. Coach must go too.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Awards
    terrible?

they don't have it at all, such a crap players they got in last line. lol.
    Hidden Text click here to show

Blog Entries
    Holland Out !!

Next Round

Czech Vs Portugal

Germany Vs Greece

Page 284 of 314 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 ... LastLast