Page 278 of 314 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 4697

Thread: Football !

Blog Entries
    Well, I think that Bayern has more chances to win and take that "AwArD"...

Blog Entries
    RMD lost

Quote Originally Posted by Tayschrenn View Post
    Bullshit.
    You remind me of guys who were saying the same shit when del Bosque was Real's coach. He won with them 2 times Champions League, won Primera División and got fired because "he wasn't Galacticos enough". Needless to say, after they got rid of him, Real didn't achieve shit and played like crap.
    Mourinho is one of the best if not the best coach in the world and he is the biggest chance for Real to win CL again.
    Well let me ask u, did u played football a lot in ur life?..Cuz I'm pretty sure u didn't, otherwise u would've known how this thing I talked about works..You would know that it isn't only about winning, not for Real Madrid at least.Just look how Barcelona plays and look how Real does.Who do u think got more fans in the past 5 years, who do u think got more appreciated, became more pleasent for most of the football watchers?! Trust me, definitely Barca.And it's about the most higher standards in the world, we're talking about Real Madrid.And one more thing, trust me, at theyr players, with an offensive tactic, they can win trophies easier then in the way they're playing now.
    Mourinho ain't the man for Real Madrid imho and that's all there is to it.

As I said you are clueless. But I shouldn't be surprised, most Real fanboys are.
    "First in, last out."
    the Bridgeburners

Quote Originally Posted by Uberpr0 View Post
    i heard stories that the ancient indians attached tAy to a stick and walked around pointing him to floor and when he started screaming CREEPS CREEPS! they'd find a gold mine?
    I can't hug anyone. I'm a bad person like that.

Ex-Administrator
    Proud to be one of the very few people who predicted ( and bet ) on a Bayern - Chelsea final.

Blog Entries
    One more el classico would be boring....
    It's better like this:
    BAYERN-CHELSEA

Since when does pleasing the masses mean anything? Bunch of school boys and 15 year old girls are now Barca fans, and suddenly it's something to look up to? Tell you what, it's exactly what's wrong with Barcelona. Too many idiotic fans make them so boy-bandish, so "commercial", so bloody disgusting that if this happened to one of the two clubs i support (Man United and Juve), I'd immediately start supporting their rivals. True, United have a huge fan base, as do Chelsea, Liverpool, Milan & co, but there is and never was a period in which there wasn't at least the slightest factor of hatred aimed towards them.

Never until Barcelona did some lame-ass morons who watch cca 2-3 games per year start following a club with such loyalty as if they were their fans from the Renessiance, and not since 15 minutes ago. Never before was the football-clueless public joined in opinion with the football experts in one sickening mantra of "tiki-taka", "the best team in the world", and "mas que un club". Never before did retards get such a quick support for their feeling of their precious club being the BESTEST in the world, in all terms possible, thus making them "qualified football experts". Wow, predicting that a team with Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Alves would win the Primera? Yeah, that is one bold bet...And, after a couple of seasons, these morons get so much wind in their sails, they think the whole football world should play tiki-taka, offensive all-out football? Anything but offensive is now considered a sacrilege, a rape of the game of football, an immoral act that no one should be allowed to make.

Well, guess what, aesthetics mean shit in the world of football... Winning is all that matters, regardless of the tactic (excluding injuring the opposition players on purpose, of course). And that is what Mourinho does, he wins the fuckin games. And not by parking a bus, winning 1:0. His Real wins by scoring a shitload of goals (the record of Primera was broken this year). Sure, it's not tiki-taka, but it fuckin works, so if a couple couple of sniveling Barcelona bitches cry out that it's not "pleasing on the eye" I say "fuck'em, Mourinho", there's more to football than one approach. This is a lesson Barca should learn for the future: There's more than one way to play the game.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Quote Originally Posted by fatman69 View Post
    Never until Barcelona did some lame-ass morons who watch cca 2-3 games per year start following a club with such loyalty as if they were their fans from the Renessiance, and not since 15 minutes ago. Never before was the football-clueless public joined in opinion with the football experts in one sickening mantra of "tiki-taka", "the best team in the world", and "mas que un club". Never before did retards get such a quick support for their feeling of their precious club being the BESTEST in the world, in all terms possible, thus making them "qualified football experts". Wow, predicting that a team with Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Alves would win the Primera? Yeah, that is one bold bet...And, after a couple of seasons, these morons get so much wind in their sails, they think the whole football world should play tiki-taka, offensive all-out football? Anything but offensive is now considered a sacrilege, a rape of the game of football, an immoral act that no one should be allowed to make.
    Hahha so true, reminds me how during every world cup, EVERY bloody person suddenly becomes an expert at the sport.

So, guys, what do you think, Atletico Madrid or Athletic Bilbao?
    I think it'll be a very good game and I can't decide who'll win...seems to me Madrid has better individual players but Bilbao plays a better football, can't really decide on one of them (though I like Diego and Falcao a lot ).

Ex-Administrator
    Wow, it has been a whole year since last year's final in Dublin. Villas Boas then was winning everything with Porto, and now has been through and gone at Chelsea. Falcao was the man of the match last year, and since leaving Porto to Atletico Madrid over the summer for a big money move after recent departures to the likes of Aguero and Forlan, he has been prolific. With Porto and the partnership with Hulk under Villas Boas, they were simply unstoppable. I questioned his price tag and his adaptation to a tougher Spanish league in the £35m move, but he has proved himself more than worthy, scoring regularly in Europe and in the domestic league.

For Atletico, it is their second visit to the final in 3 years. I was a great fan of the team that contained the likes of Aguero, Forlan and De Gea in 2010; where they beat Fulham in Hamburg. No doubt Spanish and Portuguese teams have a pedigree in recent years. Bilbao caught my attention with their superb performance at Old Trafford. They generally dominated the match away from home, and United were all over the place despite having a strong lineup. That win over two legs gave them the momentum to reach the final, defeating the likes of a stubborn Sporting side who disposed of tournament favourites Manchester City. Llorente scored the goal for them that proved decisive against Sporting to break the deadlock at 3 - 3 on aggregate with the score at 2 - 1. It was a very emotional evening for Bilbao and their fans. Hungry for success, a win here will probably mean more for their Copa del Rey final against Barcelona later this month.

Both clubs being in a compact mid table in La Liga, there isn't much to separate these two sides. A win apiece in the league, though Atletico Madrid still have a chance to make next year's Champions league, needing a win on the final day for a chance to clinch 4th spot from Malaga, the season's surprise package who are two points ahead of them. Bisela have had the chance to rest his players over the weekend, and will choose his strongest possible lineup with no reservations. Atletico won't have such luxuries, and there must surely be some reservations from Diego Simeone.

I'd go with Bilbao in the end, and a game with a lot of goals.

Blog Entries
    Falcao will destroy them

falcao...
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

Athletic Bilbao deserves respect for everything they have shown, especially for showing their sincere emotions at the end of the match.
    „Сањао сам неке чудне Србе. Причају српски, а мисле турски.“

Blog Entries
    yeep I agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by PROTOZZ View Post
    Athletic Bilbao deserves respect for everything they have shown, especially for showing their sincere emotions at the end of the match.
    Quote Originally Posted by mothernatureson View Post
    yeep I agree with you
    I on the other hand don't agree with Protozz. Bilbao lost fair and square, there wasn't any drama, there wasn't anything unexpected that happened. I really didn't see any valid reason for a team to go sobbing like a bunch of bitches when they only got themselves to blame. Had they lost 2:1 in the last minute or something, I would understand them crying. This way, it just seems foolish for grown men to cry after a game in which saw them go down in their on game and on fair terms.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against Bilbao (them knocking out United is purely the fault of Rooney & co.). If anything, clubs that operate on such small budget and a limited pool of players (how many Basques are there, 4, 5 million?), and yet go so far in both their respective league and European cups should surely be lauded and looked up to. If more clubs took their approach to football, there would be far less financial imbalances that we see in La Liga today, if any at all. This is why I'm glad they made it to the finals in the first place. It's only too bad they will now sell some players whom they will have a hard time replacing, but such is the nature of football today.

As for Atletico, I knew Falcao would be a good replacement for either Aguero or Forlan, but I didn't expect him to be able to replace them both. The guy is a monster, he alone constitutes for 35-40 % of Atletico's success, and that's a conservative estimate. And is it just me, or is he a carbon copy of Napoli's Cavani? I mean, same hair, same physique, same position, same style, same crazy dedication, the resemblances are astonishing. I just hope he stays there for at least another season, so Atletico can at least try to make La Liga more competitive..
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Page 278 of 314 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 ... LastLast