Page 300 of 314 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 4697

Thread: Football !

Blog Entries
    Common you should go and delete all your posts now...

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    Common you should go and delete all your posts now...
    You think this game changes anything of what i said ? cristiana when gets the ball has only 1 barcelona defender in front of him and the defender isn't even in front of him it is like at 1 meter away running twards him; Messi on the other hand is chased by 5 real madrid defenders even when he doesn't have the ball.
    You are simply clueless. Congrats real MADrid for winning when Barcelona defends with 2 idiots only and has its coach in hospital and has been playing the same thing for 5 years.
    I'm not even going to talk about the 4 penalties not awarded for Barcelona and several yellows not given for clear fouls for real MADrid players.
    Enjoy your 2 goal difference win in a game vs no coach and no defense with the help of referees.

Awards
    am not fan of any team, but stop hating and face reality, no matter how cr is "arrogant", he can beat any team solo, if it's his day, and he deserve respect in any way.
    Hidden Text click here to show

Blog Entries
    ... you are again exaggerating. There was only one possible penalty in first half for Pedro, not 5.

And stop with your cristiana... he got penalty, he scored 2 goals, he was the man of the match. Messi was ok, good chance on the beginning and nice free kick, but he didn't show anything extraordinary. If he has 5 defenders on him and Cr does not it's Barca's fault for not covering him better.

I'm a Barca fan but I don't have my head up the ass and I know when they play like shit, and they played like shit in Milan and today! You are just too big of a fanboy and you search for excauses. That way of thinking is not good.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

noel cristiana would score less than half his goals if he had the same defense in front of him as Messi has all the time. Just imagine cristiana receiving the ball and having in front of him a full defense with 8-9 players well positioned, and with 3-4 players immediatly attacking him when he gets the ball, like Messi does. This happening every game, how many goals would he score ? and yet Messi still has 10 more goals this season and 6 more assists than him, even though cristiana always has a way easier time when he gets the ball since he almost always gets the ball at counterattacks when the enemy defense is like 2 people 1 at each edge of the box or something ... I'm tired of approaching this retardedly obvious and stupid subject. cristiana is NOT a good player and comparing him to Messi is simply retarded, no other word can be used, whoever does this is simply a retard, and i'm tired of responding to retards.

cen When exactly did i say Barcelona didn't play like shit yesterday or against milan ? Did i say it's not barcelonas fault for putting only 2 defenders ?
    You think having your fucking coach in a fucking hospital is no excuse XDDD ? You think that guy they put to replace Tito, who probably took care of potato fields all his life a.k.a Jordi Roura has what it takes to organize the players vs teams who put more effort into organising defense than attack like milan and real MADrid ?
    Exaggerating he says ... Did you even see the game ?

I didn't say there were 5 penalties, i said there were 4 penalties, and no, i am not exaggerating at all. At every single one of those 4 incidents, there was CONTACT without hitting the BALL. When Pique jumped with legs at cristiana like a retard and the ball was far away, he didn't actually touch him, cristiana evaded his legs and went down on his own (=dive), and you can verify this by replaying the incident. The referee was quick to blow the whistle though because the ball was in no way near them, and i guess you can judge it as correctly given because of that, because the ball was far away from them. However, the exact same situation was at Pedro at the one you reffer to as the "only" penalty, and it was more of a penalty at him than at cristiana, because the contact was CLEAR as day since he PUSHED and FELL on him. Pedro was going twards the goal when this happened so it would be more threatening than cristianas dive which was near the top edge of the box going forward at the lower edge of the box. This and 3 more, similar to this, were clear penalties unlike the one given to cristiana, in which he did a DIVE, and like i said, you will see this when you replay. Pique was a retard stretching his legs when the ball was far away, mistake; but cristiana did a DIVE.

As for the yellows i was talking about, real MADrid as usual did numerous fouls with no contact on the ball = yellow card, but barely got any; as well as fouls without the ball even being at the player, which can be even a red card, no red cards; as well as that dive from that dirty pig pepe when he came later into the game + provokative reaction, which would easily deserve yellow card (and he didn't get anything for that, which was so ridicolous i closed the livestream of the match after it happened and i saw he didn't get a yellow); as well as that dive+anger reaction from cristiana (and even if he didnt dive and just had that anger reaction, or viceversa, it would easily deserve a yellow card on its own, but he did both, no card) and he did dives more than there, but ofc if he got yellow he would miss the final, and how can the referee let that happen ? Of course he can't, cristiana must play the final no matter what, that's the referees job. Even in previous games before this cristiana did some dives and even fouled twice and didn't get a yellow for the same reason, he would miss next game and how could his dearest referee friends let that happen, referees which awarded him the most penalties in la liga in the year 2012 ? cristiana is probably the only player in the whole world who doesn't get a yellow from diving for some reason, oh i wonder what the reason is ... oh i know, referees favour real MADrid as they always have. Capital of Spain, biggest fanbase, blablabla and obvious shit like that.

So don't tell me i'm exaggerating when real MADrid should have gotten 1-2 reds and 10 more yellows than they have last game.
    Every single thing i said is true.
    Last edited by CoMMoN; 27th February 2013 at 07:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    Common ... all saying that I don't know anything about football .. lol lmao
    You are all Barca fans... Why? In last 3 years they won everything no wonder why..
    You're not even watching their games or anything you are just trolling here
    Plus I follow Premier league , Champions league , Primera's league , Bundesleage ....
    I have more knowledge about football than you will ever have
    Yestarday when I was watching el classico I was thinking what will happend now at Old Trafford. Before it I was sure that United will win but know when I sow how they played it keep me thinking what game will that be ? Because that was one of best their games they played together

Barca totally owned by Real. Pedro should have gotten 2 yellows for his pathetic dives (34th and 63rd minute), both times going down before the contact. Great game by Ronaldo with 2 more goals in El Classicos. A clear penatly on him, and a calmly taken second goal. A well deserved victory for Real Madrid.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Ye well deserved win with free penalty from a dive from cristiana who should have gotten red for his 10 dives and 4 denied clear penalties for barca and only one goal in 90 minutes of playing vs no defense, well deserved win.
    Go jerk off with your referees somewhere else weaklings MADridistas.

Quote Originally Posted by CoMMoN View Post
    Ye well deserved win with free penalty from a dive from cristiana who should have gotten red for his 10 dives and 4 denied clear penalties for barca and only one goal in 90 minutes of playing vs no defense, well deserved win.
    Go jerk off with your referees somewhere else weaklings MADridistas.
    U mad bro?
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.

Ex-Administrator
    This was one of the topics that made me visit these forums and post, since I could always find some opinions and useful comments regarding important games, Premier League, Champions League and so on ( thanks to Fattie especially ).

But from what I've read in the past couple of pages, I'm officially unsubscribing from this thread.

Take care.

Ye well deserved win with free penalty
    That was a free penalty?AGain u show us that u know 0 about football.
    Suffering succotash, I leave you suckers sufferin'
    Huffin' and puffin', at last!

Quote Originally Posted by Xfire View Post
    This was one of the topics that made me visit these forums and post, since I could always find some opinions and useful comments regarding important games, Premier League, Champions League and so on ( thanks to Fattie especially ).

But from what I've read in the past couple of pages, I'm officially unsubscribing from this thread.

Take care.

I agree with this. Some of us (myself very much included) have spent too many words trying on a certain idiotic individual. The purpose of this thread, and any other thread for that matter, is discussion. Discussion is a two way street, meaning you should be able to acknowledge other points of view even if you don't agree with them. The whole point of this is to gain a different insight into football, to see what other people think and how other people see things. This thread has become like two 7-year-olds arguing " My dad's better than yours! - Nuh-uh, my dad could beat up your dad...". Again, I'm also partially guilty since I have also participated in these mindless rants. I would hate to see people like Xfire leave this thread for any reason; people who actually take 10 minutes to make a coherent post with their opinion to add to this discussion is what makes this thread worth visiting.

This (Xpam) is a small community, and the Football thread is an even smaller community, which is why I enjoy posting here. This is the one place you could actually say something and not expect it to be buried under a ton of other similar comments and spam, which is very much the case in some larger communities. So I think having a normal discussion shouldn't be too difficult. And it actually wasn't difficult, until a certain individual joined in with his mindless, one-sided, and often insulting posts. The solution is quite simple:

1. Please stop responding, quoting or in any other way acknowledging the existence of posts made by the user Common. We can all say it's his/her fault, 'cause he/she says this and he/she says that, but in fact it is us who are responding to him/her thus making his/her comments alive. Let's just stop it. Stop feeding the fucking troll, until he/she is ready for a reasonable discussion, and start ignoring him/her.

2. Since this will probably cause him/her to lash out and spam even more, I beg the moderator/administrator of this thread to take 5 minutes of his time and just delete posts made by Common if his/her comments are not adding to the discussion in any way and are only meant to insult other posters.
    W.H.Auden

Quote Originally Posted by fatman69 View Post

I agree with this. Some of us (myself very much included) have spent too many words trying on a certain idiotic individual. The purpose of this thread, and any other thread for that matter, is discussion. Discussion is a two way street, meaning you should be able to acknowledge other points of view even if you don't agree with them. The whole point of this is to gain a different insight into football, to see what other people think and how other people see things. This thread has become like two 7-year-olds arguing " My dad's better than yours! - Nuh-uh, my dad could beat up your dad...". Again, I'm also partially guilty since I have also participated in these mindless rants. I would hate to see people like Xfire leave this thread for any reason; people who actually take 10 minutes to make a coherent post with their opinion to add to this discussion is what makes this thread worth visiting.

This (Xpam) is a small community, and the Football thread is an even smaller community, which is why I enjoy posting here. This is the one place you could actually say something and not expect it to be buried under a ton of other similar comments and spam, which is very much the case in some larger communities. So I think having a normal discussion shouldn't be too difficult. And it actually wasn't difficult, until a certain individual joined in with his mindless, one-sided, and often insulting posts. The solution is quite simple:

1. Please stop responding, quoting or in any other way acknowledging the existence of posts made by the user Common. We can all say it's his/her fault, 'cause he/she says this and he/she says that, but in fact it is us who are responding to him/her thus making his/her comments alive. Let's just stop it. Stop feeding the fucking troll, until he/she is ready for a reasonable discussion, and start ignoring him/her.

2. Since this will probably cause him/her to lash out and spam even more, I beg the moderator/administrator of this thread to take 5 minutes of his time and just delete posts made by Common if his/her comments are not adding to the discussion in any way and are only meant to insult other posters.
    Actually the only mindless one here is you, since you don't even realise that if a moderator/administrator did take 5 minutes of his time it would mean deleting this very post of yours and also xfires, since they are nothing but spam here because they have nothing to do with the title of this thread which is "Football !". I hope you realise how dumb you are now, if not, i don't really care, i can't be arsed to give you any more attention than i already have, you are clueless.

MADridistas will get raped this saturday, unless referees have something to say about that again as on Tuesday ... Giving them free penalties again and what not.
    Also if Atletico play like pussies against MADrid again as they did in la liga, they might lose the final, otherwise if they play normally they would beat MADrid no contest; Diego Costa was in rape mode these last games.

jeannymcjeanson dota time this weekend

edit after clasico: as predicted, referees had something to say again, denying CLEAR AS DAY penalty once more and forgiving around 5+ yellows once again for real MADrid players, + RED for arbeloa NOT GIVEN near the end of the game for KICK in FEET from BEHIND ... absolutely disgusting ... nothing more to say .. just disgusting
    congrats on winning referees, summary of the last 2 clasicos: referees 2 barca 0
    Last edited by CoMMoN; 2nd March 2013 at 06:26 PM. Reason: edit after clasico

wtf barça, counting or not, barça lost again anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Akhe View Post
    wtf barça, counting or not, barça lost again anyway!
    I don't know what's happening with them, whether it is the loss of form, their tactics being undone by Mourinho, lack of proper "substitute" for a coach, or just loss of motivation, but to lose to Real twice in a week, once being humiliated on their home ground, once losing to what is practically Real's B side, that must be really worrying for them.

Now, on to the real derby of the weekend - Spurs - Arsenal, what do you think fellas? When AVB started managing Spurs I must admit I was skeptical despite his success with Porto. However, he really made things work. I'd say Modrić is more or less replaced by the likes of Dembele and Dempsey, who despite not playing on his position, have added to the team's technical ability. Perhaps they could use another decent striker as both Adebayor and Defoe are not 100 % dependable (Ade this season, and Defoe in previous seasons), and another solid first-team CB in order to get rid of the half-injured and aging Dawson and Gallas, but they have a fully functioning midfield lead by the most exciting and prospective players of PL this season - Gareth Bale.

On the other hand, Arsenal have been consistently inconsistent this season. Like many seasons before, they have their glorious ups and their miserable downs, but the quality of the team remains unquestionable. They lack players in similar positions as the Spurs - centre-forward and centre-back, but I'd say Spurs have the luxury of having a pair of more experienced keepers. However, I think Arsenal have the history of this fixture and experience on their side. Wenger knows rather well what it feels like to win against Spurs, and he knows what it takes. The home and away difference means very little here, as both teams have played each other a billion times, the stadiums are some 5 km apart, and both sets of fans will be in full voice.

If I were to bet on this game, I'd put my money on both teams scoring at least a goal, but I wouldn't put it past any of the two to win this one. Spurs have the slightest of advantages, and are in better form, but Arsenal can certainly win this one. If you can watch this, you certainly shouldn't miss it. Unfortunately I will have to...
    W.H.Auden

Page 300 of 314 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast