Page 269 of 314 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 4697

Thread: Football !

its quite nice if u r not barca fan xDD
    i'm a horse

I AM IN UR GAME, MAPHACKING I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!
    its mega retarded... honestly
    [REFLECT]http://beta.eurobattle.net/staffuserbars/dotamod.png[/REFLECT]
    random ritords
    Hidden Text click here to show

ALE'S REACTIONS ON INFRACTIONS
    Hidden Text click here to show

<Psycho-> lol
    <Psycho-> ja uradim
    <Psycho-> 3 skleka
    <Psycho-> i ocu da zovem
    <Psycho-> hitnu
    <Psycho-> xD

for me its very nice

The joke is actually quite unfunny...although there is a lot of truth in it. Barca keeps pretending to be the role-models of football, while sometimes they behave like utter cunts when the smallest of fouls is made on them.

Arsenal - Liverpool 0:2 - If Arsenal keeps this up, they will be lucky to qualify for the Europa League this year. They still haven't scored a frickin goal and already 4-5 of their main players are injured. Liverpool, on the other hand, is a looking rather terrifying at this moment, Suarez up front, Kuyt and Carroll in the reserves, Meireles and Adam in midfield, Downing and Maxi/Kuyt on the wings, Lucas and Joe Cole on their good days here and there... Who needs bloody Steven Gerard, ain't it? I think they could be fighting for top spots this year, return to Big 4 is a definite possibility for them.

Man United - Tottenham 3:0 - Well, Spurs had put up a nice fight there, and until that goal from Welbeck, they were in the game. Then it all fell apart, the first goal came, Redknapp replaced Kranjčar with 2nd striker and midfield was torn to shreds. It was nice to see that United might have a future with Cleverly, Welbeck and perhaps Anderson, who has been waited for to take some midfield responsibility for the past several years. With Liverpool and City filling with so many reinforcements, Champions League spot seems a bit like a mission impossible for Spurs.

And how about that City, by the way? I really dislike them, but I mean, their squad is fantastic (yeah, I know they spent half a gajillion dollars on it). Džeko, Aguero, Tevez and...ugh, Mario Balotelli, God forbid. Just watching Aguero's debut against Swansea, 2 goals and an amazing assist, made me shiver. They were a tough team to beat last year, they will be even tougher this year. Now with the added creativity from the almost purchased Nasri, combined with Aguero and Silva, there is a good chance that this years Champions League will show that money CAN buy you trophies. It only takes a big enough amount to buy it. And Barca fans, please don't give me that shit that Barca doesn't need money for trophies, they have been Europe's 2nd or 3rd largest spenders in the past several years. They also rely on money, just not as much as City.

One last thing, Dinamo Zagreb is on the verge of Champions League group stage tonight. They take a 4-1 lead to Malmo, and they seem strong enough this year to hold this lead. I don't know whether to be glad about it or not. Of course, it's great to see our domestic teams giving their best against Europe's finest, even if it results in 6 defeats (like Partizan last year), but missing out on a potentially great CL game every week to watch them being possibly overrun by will most likely piss me off very soon...good thing there is a program called SopCast ...
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

cen this isnt a penalty?

i'm a horse

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by -KaMiKaZa- View Post
    cen this isnt a penalty?

messi failed

Quote Originally Posted by -KaMiKaZa- View Post
    cen this isnt a penalty?

Dude, is you lol? He survived cancer and you wanna call a penalty against him? I mean, just look at him, he survived hell and you have the nerve of pointing out every mistake he makes, after all he's been through. Plus he plays for Barca... no penalty whatsoever
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fatman69 View Post
    Dude, is you lol? He survived cancer and you wanna call a penalty against him? I mean, just look at him, he survived hell and you have the nerve of pointing out every mistake he makes, after all he's been through. Plus he plays for Barca... no penalty whatsoever
    and ? wao he survived cancer sow ?

lol fatman! it prejudicated a cup, not a normal fault it was, it was a penalty fault... anyways I don't like barca now

Blog Entries
    What penalty? ...such videos can only be made by Realfags..

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

I saw the whole game live...

Quote Originally Posted by mothernatureson View Post
    and ? wao he survived cancer sow ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhetaton View Post
    lol fatman! it prejudicated a cup, not a normal fault it was, it was a penalty fault... anyways I don't like barca now
    I see that the concept of sarcasm is lost on some people...
    W.H.Auden

I see that the concept of sarcasm is lost on some people...
    i thought u were serious until i've read this sentence
    i'm a horse

arsenal who?

Damnit Nery I wanted to be the first

Overall Manchester - North London 13:3
    Tottenham - Man City 1:5
    Man United - Arsenal 8:2

Just when I thought Spurs -City would be the hammering of the day, United truly and utterly destroy Gunners, and with some style. I can't say which goal was better, I mean there is eight of them to pick from. You get a feeling Arsene was slowly thinking where to get a gun to shoot himself. Total destruction by United...

Last edited by fatman69; 28th August 2011 at 07:28 PM.
    W.H.Auden

Page 269 of 314 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 ... LastLast