Page 298 of 314 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 4697

Thread: Football !

Well, it would seem idiots love company...

I'm really surprised with Arsenal, I didn't expect them to botch things up at such an early stage. I mean, Bayern are a good team and have massive experience, but to lose 3-1 at home is somewhat humiliating.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Ex-Administrator
    Very disappointing indeed. But hey, that's Arsenal, haven't you got used to them?

I still believe there is a chance of comeback in Munich, but it's going to be tough to trick the germans into the trap. Not to mention they still need atleast 3 goals.

Blog Entries
    Arsenal simply is NOT a top team. Period.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

lol milan.

fucking retarded referees CLEAR handball at the first milan goal ... stopped watching the second i saw it ... fucking blind idiots

Blog Entries
    Handball ok.. but

Barca plays against all common sense. You can't play what they are playing when opponent plays bunker. They try to come 1 meter to goal.. instead of STRIKING ON GOAL FROM 20 METERS. Fucking retards didn't even shoot one time on the goal! Ok, there was 1 from Iniesta.. ONE FUCKING SHOT.

They should l2p or they can fuck off from CL as far as I am concerned.

you are fucking CLUELESS as far as football goes cen if you actually believe that
    how do you expect them to do anything if milan has had ALL GAME LONG 11 MEN BEHIND THE BALL ? WHAT KIND OF FOOTBALL IS THAT ?
    it's fucking unbelievable how people like you have this attitude twards clubs who actually PLAY and TRY TO CREATE instead of SITTING LIKE A BUNCH OF FUCKING RETARDS IN DEFENCE WITH 11 MEN BEHIND BALL ALL GAME
    OH SHIT BARCELONA IS SO BAD THEY CANT MAKE CHANCES, WHAT ABOUT THAT FUCKING RETARD TEAM WHO SITS THERE LIKE IDIOTS AND WATCHES LIKE PARALYSED SPECTATORS FOR 90 MINUTES ?????????????
    GO PLAY TETRIS OR SOMETHING AND NEVER TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL AGAIN

Blog Entries
    Wtf so you think it is EASIER to dribble between 11 players than to SHOOT from 20+ meters? 2 ATTEMPTS ON GOAL FFS

Honored Legend
    Awards
    FORZAAAA MILANNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Awards
    why mad, milan will win cl if they pass barsa.
    Hidden Text click here to show

Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    why mad, milan will win cl if they pass barsa.
    The most excited sentence that I've ever read from you Noel. :P
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:
    Hidden Text click here to show

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

I think some children in this thread should learn that there is more than one way to play football. Just like the whole world is slowly learning how to play against Barca's wanker style, so must they learn how to play against the teams that stop them from playing the way they want. To my knowledge, Milan have not injured any of their players (or at least not on purpose), they haven't done anything illegal, they just played the cards they were dealt with. So I don't see anything wrong with that. As long as there is no foul play, every tactic is a valid tactic in the game of football. This is something I have been talking about for years in this thread. Barca may have godlike technical and passing skills, but their have no adaptability, they do not know how to play differently in order to surprise their opponent. And while this stubbornness often pays off, things are starting to change, and now they are paying the price for having no adaptability.

Although, this fixture is far from over, I think things could still change dramatically at Camp Nou, although the idea that a single Milan goal there would eliminate Barca from CL for good makes me drool from excitement.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

All teams which oppose Barcelona throw everything they know out the window and wait scared in their own box praying that Barcelona won't be able to crush them.

No, there's definetly nothing wrong with being a pathetic pussy hiding in your little box in your own half of the field for 90 minutes on your own home stadium with your entire team.

Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go ahead and continue to support the team which isn't scared of anything and play their own unique style regardless of opposition, as a sign of dominance and complete control over all of you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CoMMoN View Post
    All teams which oppose Barcelona throw everything they know out the window and wait scared in their own box praying that Barcelona won't be able to crush them.

No, there's definetly nothing wrong with being a pathetic pussy hiding in your little box in your own half of the field for 90 minutes on your own home stadium with your entire team.

Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go ahead and continue to support the team which isn't scared of anything and play their own unique style regardless of opposition, as a sign of dominance and complete control over all of you.
    You are stupid kid which has knowledge about football 0!!!! Barcelona has only 1 , ONLY 1 STYLE OF PLAYING and that is passing btw last 4 players than mid and then on the wings or messi.... and then all from start. It's easy to have 60% possesion when last 4 players are passing btw them. Messi is shity player , it's easy to play in league that has so poor clubs and so weak. If he would went to play football in England he would do shit. He has no jump , if he scored 1 goal with head .

He won ballon last 2 years ? Ye he did ,but on what way? You don't know that ballon of 2012 should win Pirlo? Just check how much matches is furnished.

You are stupid kid which has knowledge about football 0!!!! Barcelona has only 1 , ONLY 1 STYLE OF PLAYING and that is passing btw last 4 players than mid and then on the wings or messi.... and then all from start. It's easy to have 60% possesion when last 4 players are passing btw them. Messi is shity player , it's easy to play in league that has so poor clubs and so weak. If he would went to play football in England he would do shit. He has no jump , if he scored 1 goal with head .

He won ballon last 2 years ? Ye he did ,but on what way? You don't know that ballon of 2012 should win Pirlo? Just check how much matches is furnished.
    All so true.
    Suffering succotash, I leave you suckers sufferin'
    Huffin' and puffin', at last!

Page 298 of 314 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 ... LastLast