Page 262 of 314 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 4697

Thread: Football !

barcelona players are such spoiled pussys

I hope someone really breaks their legs so they can finally have a reason to get down on the grass and act hurt
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

@ ^

awwww
    Jiggitup

old lol?
    Hidden Text click here to show

Blog Entries
    Expecting more Realfags to come here and bitch about everything.

From my point of view, Barca won in a clear game, no matter how you try to turn it around. Red card was deserved-he clearly went for the leg and not the ball.
    0:52 gg

Speaking about breaking legs-Real clearly knows how to do that, by stepping on Pedro's leg when he was on the ground. Marcelo gg really.

Messi again prooved that Christiano Ronaldo can't even reach his knees. He soloed the whole Madrid's defense at second goal, what an embarassement lol.

ManU shall fall in the finals.

Barca for life <3
    Last edited by Cen; 28th April 2011 at 11:38 AM.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

My opppinion is that pepe's tackLing wasn't for direct red card . . . It's useLess than to discus about resuLt. reaL was robbed. . .
    Sudbina nije stvar slučajnosti, već je stvar izbora; to nije nešto što treba čekati, već nešto što treba postići.

barca was better at playing football I admit, I'm not a real fan anyway, I actually don't like real, it was always a rich club buying all random stars, it's a club w/o a soul

but barca and their acting hurt is so gipsy, I hate it, and say what you want, that is not a red card, especially not in such a game, so stupid red card

and he touched the ball first, after that he touched the leg...
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

Blog Entries
    I agree that acting looks really bad and that's one thing I dislike on Barca. The red card depends on referee imo.. some other referee might just give yellow. That kinda tackle can easily break your leg, I think Alves was lucky not to get hit harder there.

barca fans do not exist

Quote Originally Posted by Fika[F] View Post
    barcelona players are such spoiled pussys

I hope someone really breaks their legs so they can finally have a reason to get down on the grass and act hurt
    +1

For once I'd like to see how well would they cope if their team was crippled with injuries like other European clubs.

Regarding the game, red card was debatable. On one hand, it is, as they call it "studs-up challenge", i.e. going with those pointy thingies on the bottom of your boot on other player's leg. You can see that he was genuinely going for the ball not the leg, but was too careless. It's a rash and stupid challenge but red card is a bit too strict, especially in such an important game. I mean, yes, it hurt Alves, who was btw typical Barcelona drama queen, but red card at that point ends the game, a red card should be more malicious and more clear than this. Yellow would be much fairer.

On the other hand, what Marcelo did was for straight red. I really don't feel sorry for Pedro, since he's a useless whining cunt, but Marcelo most probably stepped on his leg on purpose and I don't understand how that 5th(or 4th or 6th) referee didn't see that, I mean, what are those guys doing ?? Should referee have awarded red card there, it would have been more controversial but certainly fairer.

Truth be told, better team won, albeit that Barca became the better team after getting that extra man and extra space, but Real didn't show very much with 11 players on the pitch. Mourinho said that he would have put Benzema and Kaka in, which would surely change the dynamic of the game, but we will never know. I also think it's about time he starts trusting Kaka, and starts preferring him to Ozil who hasn't shown much quality lately, and especially last night. I haven't been a huge fan of Kaka, but a couple of recent games and a decline of Ozil shows that Mourinho should consider his alternatives.
    It's not game over for Real, although it's not very far from it. We can hope for a great and dramatic second leg and hope that referees won't score another goal for Barcelona (not to diminish Messi's influence last night; as much as I feel annoyed by him, he was still....too good to describe)

Regarding United game, not much to say really. A solid and convincing home game is what separates them from Wembley, and it shouldn't be too hard. Great game on Tuesday, but I haven't seem Untied so wasteful with good chances in a while, good thing that Schalke didn't take advantage of it.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    Nice review Fatman.

Its really true that Barca players act as girls and that id kill Alves for his behavior although im their fan.

On the other hand it was well obvious that Murino had clear intention to stop barca on strength with a lot of contacts and rough game. So this was the risk he had to be aware of with such play.

Giving red was not a mistake, but he could skip it as well. Who knows, maybe its better for future of football to show that such tackles wont be tolerated since in just slightly different situation it could cost player of a leg.

All in all Barca was better but it would have been way more interesting 11 v 11.
    Last edited by eXtasY; 28th April 2011 at 02:43 PM.

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    By the way why Murino got red? I mean i saw he talked smt with Puyol but what was it really about? Why red?

He got red card for yet another of his cynical comments to the referee. I thought he said something really offensive, since managers do this all the time, but from reports it seems that it was just his cynicism that got him to the stands..."Special One" has always had big mouth, but a red card for being ironic?
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fatman69 View Post
    He got red card for yet another of his cynical comments to the referee. I thought he said something really offensive, since managers do this all the time, but from reports it seems that it was just his cynicism that got him to the stands..."Special One" has always had big mouth, but a red card for being ironic?
    Maybe all referees hate him by now and would gladly give him red just to humiliate his ego.

Nice review btw, I kinda agree with everything.

well barca showed some great football last night, real had the ball possession only 17minutes ) and this explains everything, of course they all cried like babies when real players used some force tackling BUT looking over the game statistics u will see who played football and who didn't. Adebayor deserved red card also, and I think arbeloa or marcelo idk who exactly was, deserved another red because when pedro was down, 1 of those players intentionally stepped on his foot. I'm not a barca fan, I'm far from it, but they deserve to go further.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygmGIFz_EP0&feature=player_embedded[/url]

This video shows everything about crybabies.
    But I'm happy that Barca won. I support them. Messi once again showed whos the best. 12 min and scored two goals- amazing. I'm glad Real lost, I don't like their behave like a stars.
    'The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step'

[url]http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/video--otkrivena-prava-istina-pepe-nije-ni-dodirnuo-alvesa-katalonci-cijelu-utakmicu-simulirali/549292.aspx[/url]

this video (fake or not ) shows everything about barca's epic acting on the field ... pepe didn't even touch him LOL
    so spare me with comments about referees not judging for barca's side a little

Page 262 of 314 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 ... LastLast