Page 228 of 314 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 4697

Thread: Football !

Blog Entries
    1. Porto dissapointed me

2. There was no penalty rofl

Anyway, arsenal did a gg, nice goals also.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Yea i think Porto played good but Munchester is imba

Quote Originally Posted by InFyDelko View Post
    Yea i think Porto played good but Munchester is imba
    hahaha sure...

Quote Originally Posted by klemen View Post
    fatman, trust me. I have bet one snickers today in school.

And I usualy don't like to spend money for nothing.
    bye bye Mr. Snickers bar

is it just me or are the CL semi's becoming more and more boring, this is the 3rd year in a row that 3/4 clubs in the semi's are english. i mean, it is totally deserved since every other major club from other leagues is crap lately, with the exception of Barca, but it is becoming kinda predictable...
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Blog Entries
    yeh I gree with you

barca>all

the only club that can fight against allmighty englishmenz

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

btw i forgot to ask, is it just me, or did Liverpool drop out of yet another Mickey Mouse cuP ??
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.

Manchester United lost on penalties from Everton at the 1/2 final for the FA cup.

The final will be between Chelsea and Everton ...

Can't believe how Berbatov missed the penalty, he is still on presure when he plays ...

the more Berba plays the more it seems he wasn't such a grand investment as he was first considered. he craps out on many important matches, doesn't run as the rest of the team and he hasn't got that killer precision...he really doesn't fit them quite good, and i think Fergie should start looking for another CF on summer while Berba should follow in R. Keane's footsteps and get back to Tottenham.
    W.H.Auden

berbalazytov

berba big n88b , like you nubko0.

Quote Originally Posted by fatman69 View Post
    the more Berba plays the more it seems he wasn't such a grand investment as he was first considered. he craps out on many important matches, doesn't run as the rest of the team and he hasn't got that killer precision...he really doesn't fit them quite good, and i think Fergie should start looking for another CF on summer while Berba should follow in R. Keane's footsteps and get back to Tottenham.
    Dude he's playing the same way for the national team, the coach blames him that he is running enough.
    Everyone say that he is playing bad and most important that there is no desire for football in him anymore ....
    However he was a different person in Tottham, he was one of their leaders.. hope he get's in form soon or they will kick him :/

Safelist Member
    Awards
    doesn't run as the rest of the team and he hasn't got that killer precision...he really doesn't fit them quite good, and i think Fergie should start looking for another CF on summer while Berba should follow in R. Keane's footsteps and get back to Tottenham.
    Not agreed, of course.

He's not running enough? Read the statistics of the matches. He has never had less then 9.4km.
    Everyone say that he is playing bad and most important that there is no desire for football in him anymore ....
    Desire for football? The man does his tactic job, getting paid on time, what more does he need?0
    hope he get's in form soon or they will kick him :/
    Not really. Tevez will probably be out soon, even if Benzema comes, they will need one more CF, get used of seing him in Manchester's squad for years.
    Last edited by Tito; 20th April 2009 at 12:23 PM.

i would rather see Berba leave than Tevez, Tevez is an animal that always gives 120%, and btw he plays a different role than Berbatov. Tevez is more of a semi-striker, while Berba should be CF. and when you look at the other CF's of the big 4- Drogba, Torres, Adebayor, you see he's clearly way below par compared to them, at least when it comes to scoring goals.

and i disagree about Benzema, i don't think he'll go from Lyon, regardless of how suxz0r Lyon is.

btw Berba was effectivee in Tottna due to the fact that he was their only person to score a goal, along with Robbie Keane so basically most of the balls went to them. in United there are several ways to score a goal, and not every1 includes their CF, which is probably why Berba can't adapt; he's used to having many balls given to him throughout the game, so he'd eventually score a goal...
    W.H.Auden

I agree but let's not forget that the other ''scorerers'' in ManUtd are selfish and rarely pass Berba since he is new ...about Tevez, I really like him too such a passion for play, great player.

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Tevez is great, but man u must spare 30m pounds to buy him, does he worth it, is ferguson prepared to separate that much?

Page 228 of 314 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 ... LastLast