Page 1 of 314 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Football !

Football !

Well, I know we dont have such topic... and I convinced myself about creating it after World Cup one... Cause I saw there many wise comments. I mean there were many pointless, but overaly that topic was good. I am great fan of this discipline. And I know some of you guys too. Soon we will have Euro Cup eliminations. Champions League or UEFA cup and ... we have no topic about football... So whats an idea of this one? Post EVERYTHING connected with the greatest discipline ! I mean your thoughts about particular players, tactics, your favourite teams ... etc. I hope it will be sticky, since the moderator of the "OFFTOPIC" is football fan too
    Last edited by Palec; 1st September 2006 at 09:22 AM.
    Dont try to be someone on forum...

Or like Plavsha uses to say : Keep trying to be someone on forum, cause you have no chance in real life, suckers xD

Sorry for double but I wanted to make some intro and now I wanna to post something for you guys...

I found this video and what can I say... I've almost cryed while I was watching it::o: ... hymn of the Liverpool in the background and our goalkeeper... I was goalkeeper too and I know this feeling, how it's like... but try to imagine about 60.000 people.. they are watching your every move and the MEGA pressure before the shoot, but when you save it about 60.000 people clap their hands... (your fans cause you had great save and fans of the opposite team, cause their player had nice shoot) I cannot describe this feeling... but it's like you could reach the sky

" You will never walk alone ..." ::o:

Enjoy..
    [url]http://www.maxior.pl/?p=index&id=29139&20[/url]
    Dont try to be someone on forum...

Or like Plavsha uses to say : Keep trying to be someone on forum, cause you have no chance in real life, suckers xD

palec u did something that should have been done pretty much earlier. gj
    omg dudek is really like a cat - just XTREME reflex.
    the last time i dropped a tear from my eye was at the semi-final Villareal - Arsenal when Riquelme had do take a penalty. i thought everything was over for us but jens cought the penalty. its really nice to have such moments of suspence when ur adrenaline rises 8)

sig made by Firezzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Palec
    I hope it will be sticky, since the moderator of the "OFFTOPIC" is football fan too
    Done

Check this [URL="http://eurobattle.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=113&d=1140515766"]video[/URL]... it's insane

Btw, about Euro2008 Qual., Poland & Serbia will play vs us and only the first two teams go to the final stage...so one of us will be out

PS: Check this [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu34Iezwgp8"]video[/URL] too ^^Ricardo ftw ->

A whole sports section is needed in my opinion,i can see that there is a topic about basketball world cup going really popular,ive never read it since iam not much of a basketball fan,but it looks popular.
    besides,there is just too much about soccer to talk about,one thread isnt enough.
    anyway getting related to the topic,iam too damn happy arsenal have signed Baptista and Gallas,got rid of 2 great players who didnt want to play for them.

wtf????????????????????????????????? they HAVE SIGNED BAPTISTA AND GALLAS????????????? havent heard that. if its true ...... ooooo man gimme a link to the site plsssssss

sig made by Firezzzz

[url]www.arsenal-mania.com[/url]
    In more joyous news,we got rid of Cygan,GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

c this 8)

sig made by Firezzzz

imaginary
    Hehee great topic,im glad we have this now..me <<<< huge football fun ^ ^

Since in Italy we had this mess with their scandals,n teams gettin punished blabla we all know what happened,im mostly interested in Premier League this season,i see Man.Utd has started very well,Chelsea got the big name signings,Arsenal got the "wise ones",though not startin well..Liverpool will be very competitive probably,so expectin a great season there

As for my preferences..im with Aston Villa basically(:P),but i like much Liverpool n Arsenal from the big ones..instead i dislike Chelsea
    EDIT: Muahahah that is really funny da_sasqua!

Quote Originally Posted by DA_SASQUA4
    c this 8)
    ROFLMAO

i share nearly the same as imaginary's opinion - ofc my favourite team is arsenal but i like aston villa and wigan. wigan - dunno exactly but they r a pro team since ... about 10 years (a great jump from amateurs to pro in the premier league only for 10 years).
    for me man utd are gonna take the trophey this year - chelsea sux !!! no matter how much money does roman abramovich have - i will never like them 8)
    imaginary - pm with your e-mail so i can give u a dozen of arsenal clips 8)

EDIT:nery's first video made me spit some of my sandwitch on my monitor. my father cought his head with hands when he saw it too rofl
    Last edited by DA_SASQUA4; 1st September 2006 at 02:21 PM.

sig made by Firezzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Palec
    Sorry for double but I wanted to make some intro and now I wanna to post something for you guys...

I found this video and what can I say... I've almost cryed while I was watching it::o: ... hymn of the Liverpool in the background and our goalkeeper... I was goalkeeper too and I know this feeling, how it's like... but try to imagine about 60.000 people.. they are watching your every move and the MEGA pressure before the shoot, but when you save it about 60.000 people clap their hands... (your fans cause you had great save and fans of the opposite team, cause their player had nice shoot) I cannot describe this feeling... but it's like you could reach the sky

" You will never walk alone ..." ::o:

Enjoy..
    [url]http://www.maxior.pl/?p=index&id=29139&20[/url]
    WALK ON with hope in your heart
    and YOULL NEVER WALK ALONE!
    You'll never walk alone!!!

Shawshank redemption Artificial's Avatar
    I like to watch football
    Inter is in my heart since I watch
    also I like Arsenal, Barca and Bayern Munchen
    I really hope Inter will won the championship this year
    also I am really glad that the truth about the "old lady" came up
    I always knew that they are paying the judges etc.
    I hope they never get in seria A.

greets

They will likely go back up after 2 seasons...

i hope not 8) i dont like juve. in fact i dont like italian football 8)

sig made by Firezzzz

Page 1 of 314 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast