Page 297 of 314 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 4697

Thread: Football !

I heard like a lot of (hundreds) matches were made up.. cl and world cup qualifications
    (source: [url]https://www.europol.europa.eu/content/results-largest-football-match-fixing-investigation-europe[/url] )

discuss
    Jiggitup

old lol?
    Hidden Text click here to show

Blog Entries
    Ye, 3 simulators and 3 games with Barca name.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTHERNATURESON View Post
    Ye, 3 simulators and 3 games with Barca name.
    i sense a breeze of madness and upsetness coming from you, friend

real madrid is simply disgusting in the mourinho "era" ... absolutely disgusting ... i can't even laugh at this video because it's just sad how disgusting they are ... -> [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF_30mqiyXA[/URL]

Ex-Administrator
    I believe the title has been decided yesterday in the Premier League. Would be too much to see another comeback of Man City this year. But well, you never know.

Fucking S'oton.

Quote Originally Posted by Xfire View Post
    I believe the title has been decided yesterday in the Premier League. Would be too much to see another comeback of Man City this year. But well, you never know.

Fucking S'oton.
    Yeah... PL not as good as it usually is, but there are still many many matches and we will certainly see some ups and downs on the classification table

so deserved that red card to £himovic!! douche

Blog Entries
    Hmm , today Real vs Manchester United .... I love both of them . Hate that kind of situation

Quote Originally Posted by Xfire View Post

Fucking S'oton.
    I believe the trophy was leaning towards the red side if Manchester for a couple of weeks now. City have been very inefficient lately, and they seem to have lost confidence. I think they have fallen into the same trap a lot of teams that burst into the scene suffer from - overreliance on certain players. Last year was dominated by Kompany in defence, Yaya Toure in central midfield, Silva on the wing, and Aguero in the attack. The problem is that no efficient substitutes were purchased and the current squad members were not adequate substitutes. Lescott is a shadow his last season's self, Kolarov seems to be doing worse, Nasri hasn't actually done anything spectacular since leaving the Emirates, Barry and Milner remain mediocre as they always were, Balotelli remained a ticking time-bomb (now sent to Italy for disarming), Tevez remains moody. The less is said about their summer reinforcements the better.

A tough CL group and exit certainly didn't help City with their confidence, so I guess that factor may be at work too. City should also thank their lucky stars they haven't faced any injury crises so far, then they would see what it means to rotate a squad.

The problem is when the main players fail, there is no one to take the burden. When strikers get tired and start missing sitters it's time to rest them and give somebody else a chance. But if that someone else doesn't have enough confidence or experience you may find yourself in trouble. That's why rotating squad is always necessary for a team to be good consistently. This is exactly what cost United the title last year - when Rooney couldn't score, Berba, Chicharito and Welbeck couldn't fill his shoes, when Vidić and Rio got injured the remaining CB's were too inexperienced (Smalling, Jones) to take their place without a casualty. United still seem overdependent on some players - RvP is scoring so often I fear Rooney has forgotten how to do it. Plus, even the all mighty Robin missed a couple of sitters against Everton this Sunday, I hope it's just a lack of focus due to looming Real Madrid clash and not a drop in form.

Another team that I think is doing a good job at this is Arsenal, despite the lack of trophies in recent times. If anything, they are consistent in being England's no.4 team, that still counts for something, although naturally, the club of such renown deserves more trophies. I could name at least 5 or 6 good midfielders/wingers they can field at any point and have a real solid team. Of course, they need more consistency in playing together without having their best players sold at the end of the season (yay for United!). All they need now is one or two excellent attackers and a defensive midfield dog and they could take on anybody.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

balotelli was the best player that will ever go to manchester city, too bad for them that manicini was dumb and couldn't get along with him

@fatman: Don't write so freaking much cuz nobody will read all these :P
    @CoMMoN: Even if I'm an Ac Milan fan, Balotelli is the most idiotic player and talend in the world. He didn't want to play with Inter; same shit with Man. City (hope not the same with Milan :P )
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:
    Hidden Text click here to show

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

u so shure?

Blog Entries
    Bayern was amazing today..

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

And I keep my predictions (I couldn't change in the middle of the games anyway ):

PSG
    Porto
    Schalke 04 - probably the most 50-50
    Bayern
    Borussia Dortmund
    Real Madrid
    Barcelona
    Juventus

Quote Originally Posted by paiNISTHESHIT View Post
    @CoMMoN: Even if I'm an Ac Milan fan, Balotelli is the most idiotic player and talend in the world. He didn't want to play with Inter; same shit with Man. City (hope not the same with Milan :P )
    he isn't an idiot, he just doesn't give a shit about irrelevant things. he is having fun, that's why he did many funny things. like when he was wearing an ac milan jersey when he was at inter and said in a press conference that he always loved ac milan; or when he got a yellow card when mourinho was at inter in the first half of a game, mourinho then spend 14 minutes of the 15 from the half time break to tell him to not touch anybody, play only with the ball etc, don't get another yellow, then in minute 46 -> yellow/red; or many many others. he just doesn't give a fuck about others and has his fun.
    people like this are perceived as idiots by idiots who take things too seriously

Page 297 of 314 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 ... LastLast