Page 299 of 314 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 4697

Thread: Football !

Blog Entries
    It's not about football but we should open poll for kicking common from forum , because he is so anoying kid . I'm sure that we would have atleast 100 votes for yes.

Well, calling Messi shity player doesnt rly make u smarter.. or does it?
    Jiggitup

old lol?
    Hidden Text click here to show

Awards
    guy who said for messi is "bad player" has no clue about this game.

dot.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTHERNATURESON View Post
    You are stupid kid which has knowledge about football 0!!!! Barcelona has only 1 , ONLY 1 STYLE OF PLAYING and that is passing btw last 4 players than mid and then on the wings or messi.... and then all from start. It's easy to have 60% possesion when last 4 players are passing btw them. Messi is shity player , it's easy to play in league that has so poor clubs and so weak. If he would went to play football in England he would do shit. He has no jump , if he scored 1 goal with head .

He won ballon last 2 years ? Ye he did ,but on what way? You don't know that ballon of 2012 should win Pirlo? Just check how much matches is furnished.
    You are just a dumb hater, every single word from your every post says this. Calling the best player of all time "shity" because you don't like Barcelona ... funny.

He can't do anything in England ? XDDD
    He destroyed Arsenal by himself when he encountered it with 4 goals in one match and some other goals in the other one ([URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6BHyv6nkAs[/URL] ); and he scored in both the champions league FINALS vs manchester united.
    (2009, 2011)
    Can't score with his head ? XDDD
    He scored a beautiful goal vs manchester united in the FINAL of the champions league. (0:08 [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7lwCSTRM70[/URL] )
    It should be harder for him to score goals with his head since he is pretty small, but he still does it, and he does it when it matters most. If you watch the rest of the head goals video you will see he can easily score headers aswell, but barcelona don't like risking balls by throwing them in the box with cross-ins, so it's obvious he has few goals scored since such opportunities very, very rarely present themselves.

He has gotten smarter over the years, doesn't run as much. He doesn't consume energy when it's not needed, he used to run around all the field dribbling everyone, example that goal vs Getafe when he was younger (1:20 [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRUn7X3txQc[/URL] ), but that was just a pointless waste of energy vs a weak team which was not needed at all, so he doesn't do that anymore.

Barcelona not playing a certain style doesn't mean they can't do it, you just don't understand. The best team doesn't adjust to others, others adjust to it. It's simple.

Messi not doing something doesn't mean he can't do it, it's simply not needed. (examples: Why bother running so much when you can just win by making less effort ? Why dribble like a retard like cristiana does with 10 "tricks" to pass one defender when you can just trick the defender slightly with the body movement and get away from him, by barely doing anything ?)

Last season he had the most goals scored and he was 2nd in assists behind ozil, if Alexis Shitchez wouldn't miss any of the clear goal chances from the Messi passes he received, Messi would've been 1 in assists too, not to mention the other passes he made for Villa, Tello, Pedro that those missed 1v1 with the keeper (and by just taking a quick look here you can see that Messi would be 1 in assists with a big difference aswell if those players didn't miss so much [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0_jpsBVTI[/URL] ); and you say Pirlo deserved it ? XDDD.
    You just talk out of your ass ignoring facts, which is fine by me, i'm just laughing at you. You are in the same category as those who compare Messi with cristiana who is so far behind Messi at every category that it's not even funny. This comparation grew fruit from the need to create some extra rivalry between Barcelona and real MADrid, not because cristiana is even close to Messi as far as skill goes.

Iniesta, Zlatan, Falcao are all far, far better than cristiana, not to mention Yaya Toure who is an absolute beast of a player, Balotelli, Rooney, Van Persie, and others which i wont bother writing since you probably just deny everything blindly like the clueless deluded idiot that you are. You have no ideea about anything, and have fixed delusions in your mind which you don't even bother judging. (also which are not even created from yourself, this being the most sad part, you just repeat what you hear from someone else and don't even use your brain) I can't say i'm surprised by your stupidity though, i've noticed it all along.
    Last edited by CoMMoN; 22nd February 2013 at 05:38 AM.

Well to call Messi a shite player is really being blindly ignorant to his talent. No footballer could achieve what he has if he weren't a genuine talent. And while Arsenal’s defense and one extremely poor defending from Vidić in the CL final are in no way indicative of the English league, I think Messi’s success would never be in question in the Premier League. Perhaps he would not be as successful as in Spain, but I’m he would score a goal or two, and then some. However, to call Ronaldo a bad player is equally idiotic, there is a reason why the two are regarded as the current best footballers in the world - they simply are the best. Messi probably needs no explanation, but I see some should be reminded of Ronaldo’s current statistic for Real – 183 goals in 181 games. All coming from a man who spends some 90 % of his game time playing as a winger, not a striker. As one blog called him - The £80m bargain. So the comparison between the two is, in fact, quite valid.

I somewhat agree with the argument that Messi has it easier in Barcelona, probably easier than any attacker in the world. The reasons for this are twofold – his whole team is willing to bend over just to accommodate him, and he has the support of what is probably the best midfield duo in the world – Xavi and Iniesta. The first reason could have been seen when some year or two ago when Villa was literally shoved from the CF position, which is his natural position, and into the winger role, which does not quite suite him, and all that just so Messi could score more goals as a CF. Which would be OK if there were not numerous allegations that this was initiated and insisted on by Messi himself. I mean he does score more goals for the time being, and despite his assists and attempts, he’s really just a greedy self-centred cunt, like a lot of footballers. I don’t mind it, but don’t try to sell me the story of a noble humble Messi. This is all even more noticable when you compare him to Rooney, who plays every position imaginable when United need him, from CF to LB, Rooney is there. And perhaps Ronaldo, who I see also takes his defensive duties seriously under Mourinho.

The effect of the second reason why I think Messi has it easier, Xavi and Iniesta, can be seen in almost any match. I mean Real pays for their midfielders through the nose – Alonso, Sahin, Modrić, Ozil, all very fine players, and yet something is missing. Perhaps it is the more forward style of play that doesn’t go for possession but clear-cut chances, perhaps it is wider distance between the players, perhaps it is something else. Perhaps it is a matter of fitting all the players together, you could have the best players in the world and still not make it work somehow, perhaps it is the general inefficiency of Real’s attack which puts additional pressure on Ronaldo. Whatever it is, one thing is certain – Real’s game style does not help Ronaldo, at least not in the way that Barca’s game style helps Messi. The tight play, constant covering of the teammate in possession and numerous passes that Barca plays, many of which are often unnecessary, is what seems to give Messi more opportunities.

Not to belittle Messi’s talent here, the guy can score, there’s no question there. But it makes you wonder just how prolific Ronaldo would be if his teammates were on the same wavelength like Messi’s mates are with him. For me, the question of who is better is a matter of comparison Messi’s enormous talent and Ronaldo’s massive effort and physical supremacy. While Messi is currently achieving more and winning more, I still value Ronaldo more - because of his effort and the fact the his teammates are still below those that Messi has at his disposal. Perhaps I’m a bit biased there, but between those two it is really hard to reach a conclusive and objective verdict.

Now, what I would like to ask some children here is this – If Barcelona is so bloody great, how come it lost last year’s semi finals against a well-below-par Chelsea, a Chelsea that could finish in the top 4 in the CL? How come Barcelona lost to a team that was forced to sell their most prized assets this summer and have been struggling to be in the top 3 of an already mediocre Serie A? I guess the answer is obvious here – they’re a one-trick pony, and their trick has been undone.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

cristiana shoots and wastes a chance around 15 times per game from outside the box, if not more; so yes, he is a pathetic player and the comparison is ridicolous.
    in those 181 games he shot more than 2760 times twards the goal, and only scored 183, that says it all

Even if such an "objective" stat is true, can you blame him? The alternatives are - Ozil, who would rather take the ball to his grave than shoot on goal; di Maria, who couldn't hit a dead elephant; Benzema and Higuain, who are even less dangerous than di Maria; and Alonso, who often stays to far behind to be in a shooting position. The fact is that Ronaldo is often alone in Real's attack, not in the sense that noone is around, but alone because if he doesn't score, probably noone will. So yeah, taking that pressure and responsibility into consideration (and all mentioned above) and how he performs under these circumstances, yes he's a great player. You may prefer Messi and it's perfectly understandable, but you're a fucking daft cunt if you think Ronaldo is not a good player.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Get it through your head, cristiana is not a good player. Even fucking Alexis Shitchez has a better shot to goal ratio. A striker isn't supposed to waste so many chances by randomly shooting like a retard and missing the target 20 times per game.

Calling him cristiana, will make Irina Shayk angry and you know what happens then...

Individually you can't compare Messi and Ronaldo and actually this is such a old freaking story. Ronaldo is way to better than Messi as a player, but Messi is way to better with team.
    Next time CoMMoN, watch some documentaries and take some knowledge... Don't judge players from your ignorancy and your love about Messi.
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

Quote Originally Posted by paiNISTHESHIT View Post
    Ronaldo is way to better than Messi as a player
    very funny
    assuming you are serious. which wouldn't surprise me ... what makes you a better player than Messi ? having less goals ? less assists ? missing more shots ? diveing ? whining to referees ? being an attention whore ? cause if that is so, then cristiana wins for sure

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CoMMoN View Post
    very funny
    assuming you are serious. which wouldn't surprise me ... what makes you a better player than Messi ? having less goals ? less assists ? missing more shots ? diveing ? whining to referees ? being an attention whore ? cause if that is so, then cristiana wins for sure
    Look what Coaches have said about him. When we are talking about goals... Cristiano Ronaldo scored 183 goals in 180 matches . Messi is in barcelona 8 years and he scored a little bit over 350 goals in 302 apps. Ronaldo is complete player he can play everywhere he has more abillitys than Messi. They are both players of the century but Ronaldo is better.

very funny
    Comon u showed us many times that your knowlege about football is 0.U should stick to mahjong or whatever.
    Suffering succotash, I leave you suckers sufferin'
    Huffin' and puffin', at last!

Blog Entries
    Copa del Rey El classico today.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

I love how i present you facts as to why cristiana is a bad player then you just change subject to something else or continue spouting shit like "complete player" with 0 facts to back it up or just words like "he is better" without any base to that claim.
    But it's pointless for me to tell you anything since you can't understand it. Mentally challenged people have a difficulty in accepting the truth.

And no, it's not a matter of "opinion", it's a matter of fact. You can't say "in my opinion this blue pencil is red" because it is not red, it is blue. The facts are clear as day and everybody sees them, only biased people twards Portugal/Real Madrid or people who dislike Barca say otherwise.
    Keep believing your deluded lies, i'm out of here.

I love how i present you facts as to why cristiana is a bad player
    SHow us those facts.
    Show us his bad time at sprints and 100 yards,his bad timming at receiving ball reflexes,his bad mobility and things like thats.True facts not just retarded words like "cr7 is bad".
    Suffering succotash, I leave you suckers sufferin'
    Huffin' and puffin', at last!

Page 299 of 314 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast