Page 273 of 314 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 4697

Thread: Football !

To Cen:I'm a fan of Barca's game play but there may be one team who can stop them in UCL if not Real , and that team is Bayern Munchen imo.It will be very hard but Bayern has a very good team also.

First of all, MailMan, please don't make us laugh. Bayern couldn't stop Valencia, let alone Barcelona, their team has too many average players, and their good players are constantly injured.

Second of all, I agree that Ronaldo was the flop of the game. In a game such as this,a 2-0 goal would mean the world to Real, a goal for 2-2 would also mean a lot, and yet he missed them both. I could try to understand the free-kicks but those two 100% should not have been squandered. Barca was better to an extent, they certainly play with more ease and lightness, and create good chances in 2-3 passes. However, as I said in previous post, the difference between Real and Barca in previous games was that Barca scores even from half-chances, while Real misses what should be a goal without a problem. If you look at Barca's 2nd and 3rd goal, they were in fact something that can, but doesn't have to go in.

All in all, another "what might have been" game for Real and Ronaldo
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Ex-Administrator
    Shit week for betting. Dortmund - Marseille, Olimpiacos - Arsenal and Plzen - Milan screwed me over. Not to mention my favourites, Man City, are out.

Oh, and fuck "El Classico". I just hope Barcelona won't win CL again, not necessarily because I hate them, but it's becoming a real boredom to watch European football if they do.

Today play Chelsea - Man. City --> who win?

Man win i think.
    Back in staff

Ex-Administrator
    City ofc.

0-1 btw, min '2

1-1 and Clichy red card. :-X

now i dont know who win.
    Back in staff

chelsea gives first defeat to man shitty

and arsenal will givem second
    Last edited by ProfileScorp; 12th December 2011 at 11:30 PM.
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Zw1sd-_Y4&feature=player_embedded[/url]

Looooool

Quote Originally Posted by ProfileScorp View Post
    chelsea gives first defeat to man shitty

and arsenal will givem second
    A month ago, I would have laughed at this. Now, with Arsenal's increasing form, I think at least a draw is feasible.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Quote Originally Posted by eXtasY View Post

Looooool
    )))) never saw such a bug in fifa and didn't thinked it's possible :P

Quote Originally Posted by eXtasY View Post

Looooool
    hahah good fifa 12 its best funny and sport game =D
    Back in staff

Now playing World Allstars (Zidane, Ronaldo, Cannavaro, Davids, etc.) vs Hamburg all stars ( De Jong, Ze Roberto, etc.) its very good game, I see this.
    Back in staff

Quote Originally Posted by the_qq View Post
    Now playing World Allstars (Zidane, Ronaldo, Cannavaro, Davids, etc.) vs Hamburg all stars ( De Jong, Ze Roberto, etc.) its very good game, I see this.
    u sure?
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

Ex-Administrator
    Any predictions for the Premier League title this year? We got a tight competition atm between Manchester City (48pts), Manchester United (45 pts) and Tottenham (45 pts).

City seems to be heading down after an incredible start of the season, and lost 5 valuable points in 2 consecutive games ( 0-0 with West Brom and 0-1 with Sunderland ), allowing Tottenham to approach them dangerously. They also lost 2 cup games in a row ( 2-3 in FA against United and 0-1 in Carling against Liverpool ), so their moral is quite low atm. They got quite an easy league retour though, with only 3 dangerous games ( against Arsenal on Emirates, United at home and Chelsea at home ). Nonetheless, Premier League is one of the most balanced and unexpected leagues in Europe, so any team can beat another on a given day ( Blackburn beating United at Old Trafford a couple of weeks ago was a very good example ). Though, the next month is gonna be a tough one for City ( team captain Kompany out for 3 more games, Kolo and Yaya Toure out for the African Nations Cup, Balotelli and Dzeko recently injured ).

United isn't in the best shape either. Even though a good League run (excepting the desastruous 1-6 loss at home against City ), they went along quite well, but got stuck in the past few weeks as well. Losing home against the last team on the table ( Blackburn ), a humiliating 0-3 on St. James Park against Newcastle and a struggling 3-2 against a 10-man City who almost beat them in the FA cup after being down 3-0, having injured people and getting back retired veterans like Scholes to fill up spots made United look weak and exposed a long-term problem that might end United's great legacy in the past 20 years.

And the last one on the list is Tottenham.. Such an unpredictable team. After a desastrous start ( 0-3 against United, 1-5 against City ), they managed to slowy get back up to the top, almost unnoticed. With a low goal average and a very strange gameplay, Harry Redknapp's team managed to become one of the 3 top contenders for the Premier League title this season. Though, a rough game against City coming up in Manchester on 22nd January, a decisive game for the teams atop. Nonetheless, Spurs might produce the biggest surprise this year in Europe by winning the title for the first time. In my opinion, either City or Tottenham would bring a fresh new start to the English football, and ofcourse the European one, at the same time making veteran teams like Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and United wake up and realize they dropped the ball and need to work hard once more.

I doubt either Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool can make up for the huge distance between the first place and them. There will be an amazing struggle for the 4th place to qualify for Champions League, with the remaining two becoming the top contenders in the Europa League.

Premier League...my favourite championship and the best one in the world imo.
    As for the team who'll win the title this year...I said from the start it will be Man City's year and I still think that way...I don't like Man United's and Chelsea's teams at all this season...theyre players have much less value then in the previous years imo...they don't have any potential...as for Man City I see a lot of potential in that team.I'm not a big fan of Roberto Mancini though.
    Tottenham..hmm..I always liked the style of play of that team...tbh I didn't watched it in Harry Redknapp's mandat too much so I can't say much things about it...sure they have very nice players like Bale , Modric , Defoe etc. but I don't see it winning the title unfortunately.
    All in one I see City winning the title , with Aguero becoming the main star of the team.(Yes , I really like that player :P)

Page 273 of 314 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 ... LastLast