Page 271 of 314 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 4697

Thread: Football !

its simple , they win in PL coz manutd , chelsea arsenal and liverpool are not in an impressive form
    i'm a horse

Did u even watched the game?...they don't suck it's just they got a very hard group...Napoli has 3 extremely good players and some very nice fans and Bayern is Bayern.
    Anyway they still have the chance of qualification in the last match.

It's actually a bit more complicated than that. First of all, their group is way stronger than others. Then, if you look at their CL results, you'll see that their only fail is the 1-1 draw against Napoli on Matchday 1. Their loss to Bayern came as no surprise as Bayern were clearly the favorites of the group, mostly due to their experience as a collective, not because of the individual quality of the players.

Napoli, on the other hand, don't have the CL experience, but are more closely linked, and they have that crazy mentality which became the identity of their team. I don't want to state that City are a "team of mercenaries", but they are in search of their style identity, so to speak. Up to this season, they were the bunker team 4-5-1 formation with Barry, Milner, DeJong, and Yaya Toure as regular "trequartista" certainly didn't spell very attacking football. Now, as Silva's creativity becomes more and more influential, coupled with the arrival of Aguero, they can no longer play such closed football. While Napoli and Bayern have clearcut ideas what to do and how to do it, I feel Manchester City are unclear about how to confront them.

The core of Napoli has been the same for a season or two, prior to this one, and their idea of football - 3-4-3, fast paces on flanks, forward crosses for Cavani and Lavezzi, and overall tendency to keep pushing forward, it's being perfected from season to season. Let's be clear, having a monster like Cavani as a centre-forward sure helps you win the games, I mean, the guy scores a hat-trick once a month, that can't be bad for the team. But, it was their idea that sucker-punched City on MD 1 in Manchester, and now it's come to haunt City. Sure, Bayern might rest a player or two, City might even win the game, but I don't know who will persuade Villareal to even try snatching a point away from Napoli, especially since a vast majority of their first team is injured.

Oh, and it's not that City are so superior to other PL teams. If you look closely, the only Big 6 sides they've faced this season were Manchester and Tottenham (yes, they can be considered Big 6, especially with Adebayor). When they beat Tottenham, the air of last season's disappointment was still in the air on White Hart Lane. Crouch, the lazy useless turd, was still the frontline attacker, Kranjčar was playing out of his position on CM and Modrić was devastated that his transfer to Chelsea didn't go through (I don't want to make it sound as if the Croats at WHL are what runs the show, but I think these were the spots in which the proverbial shit started to slip in that game). Redknapp even stated later on that Luka didn't even want to play.
    Regarding Man United game, it went pretty good until stupid Evans got the red card (deservedly). After that, United kept pressing with man down, and City kept counter-attacking successfully, though it didn't matter anymore, in terms of points.
    City face Liverpool this weekend, always a tough opponent, followed by games against Chelsea and ever-improving Arsenal during December. When these three games are played (not to mention some minor games which also might dent their title hopes), then let's see who's in form. For now, let us remember that around this time last season, or maybe a week or two ago, Chelsea were proclaimed Premier League/ Champions League winners by majority of fans. Even I had to concede, they would probably win the PL. And we all know what happened next. Let's not count the chickens 'till they hatch.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Honored Member
    Blog Entries

Safelist Member
    Awards

Quote Originally Posted by -KaMiKaZa- View Post
    its simple , they win in PL coz manutd , chelsea arsenal and liverpool are not in an impressive form
    arsenal is not in impressive form ok

Ex-Administrator
    Thank you Fatman. That's kinda everything I wanted to read.

arsenal showed an impressive form
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

Blog Entries
    It would actually matter if Barca wasn't already the champ..huh.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

i hope barca's plain crush and they they all will die
    i'm a horse

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by -kamikaza- View Post
    i hope barca's plain crush and they they all will die
    3:1

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    Hahaha Fatman srsly nothing personal but its too funny

Impossible to translate sorry :P

Awards
    haha, nice1.
    Hidden Text click here to show

Quote Originally Posted by eXtasY View Post

Heh, what's there to be offended about? Real owned their ass, pure and simple, plus it's a good pic

The translation would be something as:
    I want a girl that takes it in like Dinamo
    and puts it out like Real
    (acc. to Webster Dict. to put out can mean something similar to produce an effort)
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Quote Originally Posted by eXtasY View Post

nacionalistu !!!
    <Tito> oni famous igraci
    <Tito> nisu nista bolje
    <Tito> od fiku
    <BaKisS> fika>famous

Good song,imo !!!

Znas kako se postaje sampion? Izađes na teren kada je najteze... i pobedis! ~

NIKAD PORAZ - samo lekcija! ~

Mozda ce me neko, nekad pobediti, ali ce krvariti. ~

Kad vise ne mozes, tad najvise moras! ~

To become the best, learn from best! ~
    retired dota legend
    ~XxX[Muerto]XxX

Page 271 of 314 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 ... LastLast