Page 105 of 314 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 4697

Thread: Football !

Ykc
    diablo you can be my sexy cheerleader as well if u put on that mini skirt i bought you.

imaginary
    Ill be ur manager thnx,im an expert in promotin ppl into fame O.o ^ ^

EDIT: Omg we WOOOOOOOOOOOOON Turkey - Greece 0-1 an incredible victory and with this we qualify already for EURO 2008!!!! With 2 more matches to play we're through!!!!!
    Omg we played our best game u HAVE to watch it,suxzor Nery and all who only talked about luck in Euro 2004 u HAVE to watch this amazin game,we should have won tonight like 3-8 and chances were still double that..
    Just find and download the game ppl
    8 wins,1 draw and 1 defeat so far in group and we're through,goin to defend our title next year Europe!!

Thank u turkish ppl for a great atmosphere also,helped their team aaaaaall they could and in the end stood up and clapped applaudin and recognisin Greece as clear and fair winners,that was an incredible moment for us inside Turkey,a night to remember for all of Greece fans..

Norway is winnin in Bosnia and if that result remains then Turkey will be in big troubles losin second place to Norway:E
    They won indeed,now Norway - Turkey next match Turkey needs only win with any other result Norway qualifies..
    Last edited by imaginary; 17th October 2007 at 10:44 PM.

Shawshank redemption Artificial's Avatar
    gj Macedonia
    3-0

dedicated to Tose.............................................. .................................................. .....................................

Ykc
    manager u need to provide me link for that game, i think i can learn a lot from it, ofc it will give me some view's about playing for national team, we need to look into future with me playing for national team of Korea.

ofc there will be money for you, big big money.

EDIT by imaginary: AahAHhaH yay!
    Oh ye i can find links for the game,i will post them here actually when i have
    Last edited by imaginary; 17th October 2007 at 10:39 PM.

stupid england.. cant keep one goal lead. i ll be uber happy when they fall out of qualifications just bcuz we take points from their cold dead hands in their own country Muahahahahaa....fuck it we only have to gain 1 point from 2 games .. and we've already beat both teams we have to play with. 2 bad it was on home field and it was only 2-1 on both occasions (eng and Macedonia)
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Quote Originally Posted by Nery View Post
    kazak 1(offside goal @ 92.5min)-2 Portugal
    The same Borat scored a goal in match vs Poland :f

Heh and Nenado Kovacevic told that we bought match vs Boratstan
    Anyway, i watched Germany - Czech rep and it was funny, Germans didnt even want to play I think they was qualified earlier so it was only formal match.
    No one's gonna save us now, not even God...

Bulgaria - Albania; 1-1 ;>

Quote Originally Posted by Korozja View Post
    Anyway, i watched Germany - Czech rep and it was funny, Germans didnt even want to play I think they was qualified earlier so it was only formal match.
    czechs are friends of germans, it was natural to win that game
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

Ref Was Paid!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fatman69 View Post
    2 bad it was on home field and it was only 2-1 on both occasions (eng and Macedonia)
    dude... cro beat eng 2-0 not 2-1

gogo cro

Honored Member
    Blog Entries
    serbia vs noobs 6:1

imaginary
    Guys i asked my friend who dls from torrents because i dont know about those stuff and he gave me just that..2 files/links that i guess u put somewhere for ex. in FlashGet and u dl the match.
    The Turkey v Greece match ofc im talkin about.
    If this works for u,good,if not then donno try searchin urselves maybe u would find it..

(I hope postin this is allowed in forum,i say again i donno about these stuff so i just hope its ok -_-)

And a late edit to add on..: Commentary is in greek:>
    Last edited by imaginary; 19th October 2007 at 01:34 AM.

Ex-Administrator
    Luxembourg - Romania : 0-2

It's over in our group.

0 looses... only team that didn't loose... and Croatia also.

But we should have had 10-0-0 not 8-2-0 but nvm :P

Romania ftw
    Last edited by Xfire; 18th October 2007 at 09:48 PM.

Ex Head Administrator
    It's allowed.

Torrent is allowed, the file on the torrent that may be restricted.

If it's copyrighted or any other related stuff the torrent aint valid.

AJalex
    Quote Originally Posted by Ykc View Post
    diablo you can be my sexy cheerleader as well if u put on that mini skirt i bought you.
    something is not right here ... i mean in that post ....

the image of a boy in a skirt (i want to see a pic of diablo and overlay a skirt one )

Page 105 of 314 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast