Page 301 of 314 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 4697

Thread: Football !

About Barcelona... I'm not happy to say it, but they're going down... They must get Tito back or replace him -though I know it's not very pleasent to fire him in a situation like this, barca needs a coach-, and they should buy a striker -cuz Villa's fight with Messi and his playing after coming back after injury just made him not being good enough... and this player was always one of my favourites, specially when he was at Valencia-, Cavani would be great imo. Plus of that, I think a new right back could be usefull too; D.Alves is getting older and older, it's visible he ain't the same player he was 2-3 y ago and barca's style of play needs good side defenders for the attack part.
    Anyway, I really don't think that the reason they lost this 2 games so roughly is that Mourinho had 'undone their tactics'. It's just Real is in good form and Barca is, well, playing bad. And they'll be out from UCL also, I don't see them beating Milan even at home.
    Not a Barca fan, not a Real either, but I was kinda a fan of Barca's style of play.

Have u guys noticed that Barca stopped playing messi?Before it was like this:X has the ball,X passes to Messi,Messy passes to Y,Y passes to messi,messi passes to X,X passes back to messi and GOALL!!!
    Now they dont do that anymore,atleast not as oftan.Now that barca is playing without a coach for some time,they played good without coach till now,but the gameplay/teamplay is starting to crack .The ticki tacka has tocked.
    Suffering succotash, I leave you suckers sufferin'
    Huffin' and puffin', at last!

Quote Originally Posted by MailMan View Post
    About Barcelona... I'm not happy to say it, but they're going down... They must get Tito back or replace him -though I know it's not very pleasent to fire him in a situation like this, barca needs a coach-, and they should buy a striker -cuz Villa's fight with Messi and his playing after coming back after injury just made him not being good enough... and this player was always one of my favourites, specially when he was at Valencia-, Cavani would be great imo. Plus of that, I think a new right back could be usefull too; D.Alves is getting older and older, it's visible he ain't the same player he was 2-3 y ago and barca's style of play needs good side defenders for the attack part.
    Anyway, I really don't think that the reason they lost this 2 games so roughly is that Mourinho had 'undone their tactics'. It's just Real is in good form and Barca is, well, playing bad. And they'll be out from UCL also, I don't see them beating Milan even at home.
    Not a Barca fan, not a Real either, but I was kinda a fan of Barca's style of play.
    I'm not sure Cavani would a be a good choice for Barcelona. Don't get me wrong, Cavani is a great attacker, a real beast of a player, but as you could see in the past several years, Barca doesn't make good use of 'pure' centre-forwards - Henry, Ibrahimović, even Villa to some extent, all could have been used better in other teams. Villa was somewhat successful at first, but then he deteriorated when he was moved onto the wing to accomodate Mess as CF. I think a lot of it has to do with their game style, since all players come closer to get the ball and don't always stick to predefined positions. Perhaps they would make better use of players which are sometimes played as second strikers or as wingers, rather than being straght centre-forwards. Lavezzi (PSG), Lisandro Lopez (Lyon) (when he was in better form), El Sharaawy (AC Milan), Suarez (Liverpool) would all be good potential Barcelona players IMO, naturally if they became available somehow. Of course, Neymar falls into this category, although I'm always suspicious of players who have never played in a European league.

Of course, their defense also needs quite a lot of patching up, for various reasons - Puyol getting old, Alves getting old, Pique getting ..., well losing his aura of brilliance that surrounded him a couple of years ago. I was never really impressed with their defense, anyway, and they seem to solve a lot of their defensive ailments through their team play - tight passes, always supporting the guy in possession. However, they are coming under a lot of pressure lately, people don't bother beating Barcelona in their 'own game' but rather try to neutralize their attack and try to focus on counter-attacks. And for now it seems to be working.

But I still think they have a good chance against Milan. Milan may have had a good game at San Siro, but this Milan is still far from a Milan that could neuter every attack and grind out boring 0-0 draws, especially after selling Ibra and Thiago Silva. On the other hand, I'm actually surprised that retiring/releasing some of the older players has improved their game, or so it seems. And to think that if they score 1 single goal, which is not exactly sci-fi scenario, Barca need to score 4 to go through. But again, I'm not worried for Barcelona, especially as I don't really care much for them.

Now, Man United - Real Madrid fixture, that's another story. God only knows what we may expect tomorrow night.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Blog Entries
    Now, Man United - Real Madrid fixture, that's another story. God only knows what we may expect tomorrow night.
    Both clubs played very well last 2 games so really who knows what will be.
    I'm United fan so United,United Glory!!!

Real Madrid!

Bah stupid Nani, ruined the whole frickin game. I'd say I don't know what came over SAF to put Nani in, but it was just one of those moves. Up until that moment, he was on the road to become the star of the game and then that happens. Perhaps the referee could have let him slide with a yellow card, to keep the derby alive, but I see how it can be construed as a red card as well. Had the red not been shown tomorrow's papers would be full of Spanish yapper's drawing the parallel between Nani's challenge and De Jong's kung-fu kick in the WC finals 2010. Perhaps not the most fortunate moment to start enforcing fair and cautious play, but Nani was simply an idiot.

United dominated the game before and after the red card, but we just needed a bit of luck. It's also unfortunate Modrić started playing when Real needed him the most. Oh well, c'est la football...
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.

Very unpredictable red card for manchester united.
    Very unpredictable. The last 2 games real MADdrid played, were 2 games vs barcelona, both had WAY too many decisions in the favor of real MADrid, penalty given for free for them, clear penalties denied for barcelona, red card not given for arbeloa in the second game for kick in feet from behind, several yellows not given for real MADrid, yellows always given for barcelona.

Then what happens ? They arrange for that turkish retard to be a referee in this manchester united game, guess what that turkish retards stats were in the games he was referee with MADdrid in them ? All wins for MADrid. So surprising to be giving a red card for free. And if you think it's not for free, then you are a fucking retard. Nani followed the ball at all times, and then that retard comes, nani foot barely touched him, if anything that was a yellow for that retarded diver from MADdrid.

Go fuck yourselves referees, deciding every single game by bad decisions. All for real MADrid. Gee i wonder why, maybe because they are losing fans a.k.a losing money cause they fail so hard in their league hard and could've possibly not won anything relevant in this season -> loss of audience -> loss of money.
    SO SURPRISING
    SO VERY SURPRISING
    Fuck off.

Honored Legend
    Awards
    uh well, apparently pazzini will be out of the match cuz of the injury he received from the match against genoa. Anyway, imo this is not gonna make a huge change cuz milan will most likely wait for counter attacks and niang/robinho could be a better choice. Also, from the game that I watched Mexes got injured and replaced by yepes, so he might be off against barca clash tho...

I'm personally looking forward to see barca disqualified not only cuz I'm a fan of milan but they are getting really annoying (the players), whenever I read news I get something like "milan will lose 3-0", "we will win this like np". I know that they have to answer the questions that they are asked, but they could be a little more polite and say something "It's gonna be a great match, we will do our best".

This game could be just a replay of barca vs inter, where inter was defending whole game just as we all know, but still, they managed to receive a goal. Inter's defense was way better than the current milan's defense, but who knows...

who reads news, what a noob
    "it's gonna be a great match, we will do our best" wont put pressure on milan, if they annoy them with something like "we win this like np" or "milan will lose 3-0" maybe they will actually come out and try to score and make spaces, but who am i kidding, even if they flamed their entire family they would still sit there near their fountain and wait like pussies
    looking forward to another 90+ minutes of seeing barca pass the ball mocking milan while they watch and drool, don't even care about the result

Blog Entries
    Anyone knows for some good site where I could watch any CL match in HD? I don't mind paying a couple of €.. I am sick and tired of watching laggy 420p shit streams all the time. I need something reliable.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Awards
    try with fromsport.com am watching there. sometimes streams lag, but its not annoying like other shits.
    Hidden Text click here to show

Quote Originally Posted by jeandarc View Post
    I'm personally looking forward to see barca disqualified not only cuz I'm a fan of milan but they are getting really annoying (the players), whenever I read news I get something like "milan will lose 3-0", "we will win this like np". I know that they have to answer the questions that they are asked, but they could be a little more polite and say something "It's gonna be a great match, we will do our best".
    You make it sound like Barca's fans (on and off this server) don't behave like obnoxious little brats sometimes. The fact is, there is a hype surrounding them, and despite their recent slump in form, they are expected to win this fixture, even I fear that might happen. But you never know in a game of football - one inspired counter-attack, one goal and Barca need 4 to go through.

I'm not sure if Pazzini would have been the first choice for this game,despite playing in the first match. I can't say I'm completely informed when it comes to Milan's team, but I think a pure 4-5-1 system with El Sharaawy up front is definitely on the cards tomorrow night. I'm not sure about using Robinho though, he's proved himself to be somewhat unreliable, not just in Milan. And, of course, the pressure is on Barca to win this one - they are supposed to be the top team, while Milan are still in the process of rejuvenation. I think even the most hardcore Milan fans would easily forgive their team if they don't go through tomorrow night, which can't be said for Barca's glory hunter fanboys.
    W.H.Auden

Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    Anyone knows for some good site where I could watch any CL match in HD? I don't mind paying a couple of €.. I am sick and tired of watching laggy 420p shit streams all the time. I need something reliable.
    well it's pretty much a no-brainer that you can't have reliable HD (as in 1080p) streaming without paying. you sometimes cannot even have reliable HD streaming even if you pay.

if reliability is what you are looking for, you can have reliability by knowing a site like thefirstrow, where every game has atleast 5 different links of stream and more important games have even 25+ links to streams, but they are random quality, 75% of them 420p, 95% work perfect without lag/interruptions, 5% lag; some have english commentary, most have arabic/turkish/whatever; but if you just want to watch a game without interruptions/lag, you can pretty much do it there. and if by any chance one stream does lag, you can just click on a different link to the same game till you find one without interruptions/lag, and you won't be clicking much.
    only downside is a wave of ads which lasts for 30 sec, but you really shouldn't care about that given the fact that it's free.
    come to think of it, i almost always found streams of lagless 720p there. at bigger games always for sure.

oh and another thing, you really shouldn't throw money for "premium" streams, since they just redirect you to free sites like thefirstrow.

EDIT AFTER MILAN GAME: HAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAAHHA AHHA
    STAY IN FOUNTAIN MORE, PARK BUS MORE, WHAT HAPPENED ? HAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAAHAHAAAHHHAHAAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHHA
    MESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSI MESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSI
    Last edited by CoMMoN; 12th March 2013 at 10:48 PM. Reason: EDIT AFTER MILAN GAME

Blog Entries
    Potop

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    Potop
    Indeed it was. I hate being right about Barcelona winning, but this was still well expected. Although, things might have ended up differently had that Niang's ball crept in somehow...
    W.H.Auden

Page 301 of 314 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 ... LastLast