Page 2 of 314 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Football !

Good thread , my faivorate teams are barca , milan , cheals and juva , but then agian maybe not so more about the last one ..

Quote Originally Posted by WarS0ul
    Good thread , my faivorate teams are barca , milan , cheals and juva , but then agian maybe not so more about the last one ..
    You only support the title winners i see...:closed:

Shawshank redemption Artificial's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WarS0ul
    What a loyal fan of juve you are...
    They have crisis and you don't support them anymore? :closed:

About Juve I am impressed... impressed about some players behaviour like: Del Piero or Buffon... Barcelona or other team would pay for Buffon more than for the best forward player. Barca improved their defence line a lot but they still as always have no goalkeeper at high level. About Del Piero, he's the icon of Juve, I admire him a lot.

Soon... 20:30 is Poland vs Finland game... I can hardly wait ! Our new Netherland Coach, Leo made great mental job with our players.. lets see what they represent by football skills. GOGOG POLAND ! ~~
    Dont try to be someone on forum...

Or like Plavsha uses to say : Keep trying to be someone on forum, cause you have no chance in real life, suckers xD

Ykc
    ye and Serbia vs Azerbejan ... that would be cool on empty stadium in Belgrade. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Artificial
    What a loyal fan of juve you are...
    They have crisis and you don't support them anymore? :closed:
    I dont support liers and cheaters sorry

HeRo-HuNter
    Italy - Lithuania 1:1 SEE THIS!

In the whole World Cup only Zidane could beat Buffon and that was from 11m. We beat him in 20 min in Naples !!!
    Btw Italy couldnt control and press us to difence in the whole game and we even had some 2-3 good chanses to win!
    Last edited by HeRo-HuNter; 3rd September 2006 at 01:05 AM.

imaginary
    Omg nice result Hunter..
    Jaja Moldova - Greece 0-1 but we kindda sucked,missed a penalty n generally played just enough to win..blah
    In our group Bosnia won easy against Malta 5-2 n Norway won in Hungary 1-4 O.o
    Tomorrow is the big friendly game Brazil v Argentina in England,i cant wait to watch this =)

Jmw.
    SerBia 1 0 Azerbejdzan just to know ex WerDer and hamburg Brazilian Striker Ailton sign up for Res Star Belgrade Go Go red Star

EGYPT won Porandy 4-1 in Africa

btw sad news my Clup '' Alahly'' [[ best clup in Africa lost his player befor 2 days he dead when he was trning with his mates ( very sad he is just 23 years old and very good player

''' Hope God Fogive Him''''

huhuhu Romania 2:2 Bulgaria. the biggest favourite in our group F is the Netherlands and the second are Bulgaria and Romania. they controlled the game 80 minutes but with 2 strikes from our left winger Martin Petrov we equalized :0 even our striker bozhinov was 1v1 against a defender but couldnt make a trick to pass by him. + a red card to number 4 (a DC) who stopped martin petrov's sprint which would have left him 1v1 with the goalie.
    gg romania - ur fans booed on our national anthem u jerks. u made such attacks by the media to us to our national team to our nation !!! but the answer from our coach hristo stoichkov was great. let me tell these who dont know: at the press conference with our coach and the romanian media our coach just said COME TO ATTENTION! then he stayed without saying a word for 5 minutes and then DISSMISSED! great answer huh.
    for the match - lol there was a situation in which 2 players from romania just fell in our penalty area pretending to be fouled!!! the referee waved on but didnt show them the yellow for simulation.
    gg. we're waiting in sofia. there ull hear us booing your anthem.
    btw what is ur team - air under pressure. u made a lot of noise but did less than expected and not enough for a home match. u expected 5:0 win over us and your media was afwully bad with our team.
    suck my **** and have a nice day i say in such situations

EDIT: jostavo gj 8) u won the african nations cup. i watched all your games and also the ivory coast's too. u stayed calm all the tournament and won it 8)
    Last edited by DA_SASQUA4; 3rd September 2006 at 10:15 AM.

sig made by Firezzzz

imaginary
    Uhm Brazil owned Argentina 3-0 in the friendly :closed:
    Elano two goals - Kaka one
    Many different players from the ones that played in World Cup for both sides,also both countries with new coaches..

N rofl West Ham has signed Mascherano n Tevez??! Omg..O.o

well its only a Loan deal so they only pay their salaries and not more than 10 millions to their clubs.
    i still havent seen Emirates Stadium on a matchday ;( we have 3 tv programmes that show all the english and spanish matches but they alwayz put arsenal on the pay-per-view channel i have seen it only on pics though

sig made by Firezzzz

Shawshank redemption Artificial's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary
    Elano two goals
    wtf I hear this player for the first time?
    he scored 2 goals, it seems he is good
    is he young a rising star maybe?

imaginary
    I've heard of him in recent past but dont think he's too young..ill check some info now

EDIT: Ok i think thats good enough
    [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elano_Blumer[/url]

Page 2 of 314 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast