Page 291 of 314 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 4697

Thread: Football !

What are your comments about this awesome games for Champions League? What game did you watch? What's the most surprising score..?

imo most surprising is Ajax 3-1 MCity, and i watched Porto ofc!

Honored Legend
    Awards
    me: pc please let me go watch CL

pc: No.

true story

Quote Originally Posted by jeandarc View Post

true story
    you should write a book about it, it has potential

Blog Entries
    Malaga is at this moment raping CL , Manchester United again fucked 1st half and second owned. ( 3-2 Braga )
    I'm disapointed in Milan + I almost forgot that Barcelona is the most """ club with so much luck. +4 mins why? Maybe they will score? lol What money does to judges!

Quote Originally Posted by jeandarc View Post

true story
    Good on-line streams are becoming extinct, especially for CL. Ever since Bloodzeed stopped his streaming a couple of weeks ago you can't find a single decent game to watch. Plus, I think SopCast is over, it used to be main program for watching any kind of sports, now I'm lucky if I find some minor PL stream from Romania or some Arab country.

Regarding last night, I think Real's defeat is an even bigger mystery than City's. City did poorly in CL last year and they haven't exactly set the CL alight this season as well. Although, truth be told Ajax is the one opponent in their group they should be able to get rid off without any major effort.

Real on the other hand are were rampaging through last seasons group stage and have started this season in a similar fashion, while Ajax has remained as mediocre as it was last year (they did beat United in Europa League, but that's mostly due to United's extremely poor form last season). What's even worrying is that Real's defense is not getting any better, if anything, they seemed to be getting worse and worse, Pepe in particular.

About Barcelona's goal, there is no denying they ride their luck very often, and this goal really highlights that. I don't see it as a refereeing error, as a minute added to the extra time is nothing new. The goal is mostly Celtic's fault, I mean that cross could have been cleared by 2-3 players, it could have been blocked and yet noone bothered to do that. So it's basically just a lapse in concentration that Barca takes advantage of on a regular basis.

United's defense really worries me, especially after Rio's falling out with Sir Alex over those stupid anti-racisms shirts. The reason they conceded two goals was Carrick playing as a central defender, which he most certainly isn't (he's only a semi-capable midfielder). And since their bench is again being plagued by injuries this season (Smallin, Jones and Vidić being sidelined) I'm thinking is it really that smart to fight with one of your main defender over something trivial as a fucking shirt. However, we all know what Sir Alex wants Sir Alex gets, so I'm hoping their little issue will get sorted out soon. The only thing SAF proved with Carrick on CB is that his defensive options are severely limited and with a trip to Stamford Bridge looming this Sunday I hope he has a better solution in place, or that he was merely resting Rio for that clash.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Quote Originally Posted by fatman69 View Post
    Good on-line streams are becoming extinct, especially for CL. Ever since Bloodzeed stopped his streaming a couple of weeks ago you can't find a single decent game to watch. Plus, I think SopCast is over, it used to be main program for watching any kind of sports, now I'm lucky if I find some minor PL stream from Romania or some Arab country.

Regarding last night, I think Real's defeat is an even bigger mystery than City's. City did poorly in CL last year and they haven't exactly set the CL alight this season as well. Although, truth be told Ajax is the one opponent in their group they should be able to get rid off without any major effort.

Real on the other hand are were rampaging through last seasons group stage and have started this season in a similar fashion, while Ajax has remained as mediocre as it was last year (they did beat United in Europa League, but that's mostly due to United's extremely poor form last season). What's even worrying is that Real's defense is not getting any better, if anything, they seemed to be getting worse and worse, Pepe in particular.

About Barcelona's goal, there is no denying they ride their luck very often, and this goal really highlights that. I don't see it as a refereeing error, as a minute added to the extra time is nothing new. The goal is mostly Celtic's fault, I mean that cross could have been cleared by 2-3 players, it could have been blocked and yet noone bothered to do that. So it's basically just a lapse in concentration that Barca takes advantage of on a regular basis.

United's defense really worries me, especially after Rio's falling out with Sir Alex over those stupid anti-racisms shirts. The reason they conceded two goals was Carrick playing as a central defender, which he most certainly isn't (he's only a semi-capable midfielder). And since their bench is again being plagued by injuries this season (Smallin, Jones and Vidić being sidelined) I'm thinking is it really that smart to fight with one of your main defender over something trivial as a fucking shirt. However, we all know what Sir Alex wants Sir Alex gets, so I'm hoping their little issue will get sorted out soon. The only thing SAF proved with Carrick on CB is that his defensive options are severely limited and with a trip to Stamford Bridge looming this Sunday I hope he has a better solution in place, or that he was merely resting Rio for that clash.
    it's amazing, almost every single thing you said here is wrong, i'm curious, are you being serious or just joking ?
    good online streams are becoming extinct you say ? then you name some horrible streams .. lmao

real defeat is mystery ? they played sloppy and didn't make enough chances/didn't score, their fault, what mystery is there ?

barcelona goal was luck ? ofc it has to be luck cause we talk about barcelona. if it were some other team it would just be a good cross-in rofl

there is nothing wrong with united, they are a good team capable of doing things by themselves, however in the champions league it's harder for them, since they don't have their league referees, referees which are known to have a tendency in favouring big clubs, as it is everywhere

rio ferdinand deserves to sit on the bench for lying about so many things related to terry and others with his bullshit "racism" stuff just cause he had a problem with them, apparently if you are black and well known and you say a white guy was racist twards you then it's automatically true, no proof requiered, good to see ferguson still has some brain left by pulling him out

Quote Originally Posted by MOTHERNATURESON View Post
    Malaga is at this moment raping CL , Manchester United again fucked 1st half and second owned. ( 3-2 Braga )
    I'm disapointed in Milan + I almost forgot that Barcelona is the most """ club with so much luck. +4 mins why? Maybe they will score? lol What money does to judges!
    I think it's ironic that Malaga is more successful (so far) this season despite little or no major acquisitions in comparison to last season when they bought a shitload of good and semi-good players. Just to put things into perspective, their total transfer traffic for season 2011/2012 was - (minus) 52 000 000 pounds. Their total net traffic for 2012/2013 is + (plus) 25 000 000 pounds. OK, they did qualify for CL last season but their start was really terrible, and after selling some key players this season I genuinely thought they would fall apart.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

I bet agaisnt my brother-in-law that Dortmund'd beat RealM

I always love your posts and read them all, when they reach the end I'm like "lol I alrdy read it all :/"

Never hear those envious people that want to comment about football like you but never will... good job!

Blog Entries
    I think it's ironic that Malaga is more successful (so far) this season despite little or no major acquisitions in comparison to last season when they bought a shitload of good and semi-good players. Just to put things into perspective, their total transfer traffic for season 2011/2012 was - (minus) 52 000 000 pounds. Their total net traffic for 2012/2013 is + (plus) 25 000 000 pounds. OK, they did qualify for CL last season but their start was really terrible, and after selling some key players this season I genuinely thought they would fall apart.
    I agree with you about Man United . But I'm sure that they will be better than last season , they sucked last year. Anyways this season, CL will be very fucked.
    Shaktar will go far

Shaktar will go far
    quote of the year

GO PORTO/SCHALKE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhe View Post
    quote of the year

GO PORTO/SCHALKE!
    They never been in shape like this year and your talking about Schalke .

i didn't say porto or schalke would win CLeague, I just cheer for them...

and no, they haven't... if they pass group stage it's wonderful... cuz winning Europa League at 2008/09 isn't their best season!

Blog Entries
    Porto is great club , but they need someone like Mourinho again.
    They have the most scouts in the world , when some player leaves the club they have the same or better sub for him.

no one needs the imbecil-gameruiner-scandal-provoking-idiotic-press-attention-whore-pathetic-loser mourinho

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CoMMoN View Post
    no one needs the imbecil-gameruiner-scandal-provoking-idiotic-press-attention-whore-pathetic-loser mourinho
    hahaha
    Ah Barcelona boy . Start talking about football or you will get some infractions because it's obvious that your brain miss something.

Page 291 of 314 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 ... LastLast