Page 282 of 314 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 4697

Thread: Football !

FOOTBALL 0 : 1 ANTI FOOTBALL. CHELSEA FANS SHOULD MAKE A GOLDEN STATUE OF PETR CZECH

LLama told the truth
    Save the dramma for your mama.

„Сањао сам неке чудне Србе. Причају српски, а мисле турски.“

Quote Originally Posted by Cen View Post
    ahh.. Chelsea is full of shit. The least deserved title in years
    Quote Originally Posted by HIMENS View Post
    FOOTBALL 0 : 1 ANTI FOOTBALL. CHELSEA FANS SHOULD MAKE A GOLDEN STATUE OF PETR CZECH
    Wait, wait, wait... On their way to the finals Chelsea took out one of the better (if not the best) Italian teams in CL this season, the best Portuguese team in CL, and the former title-holders, one of the best teams in Europe, and finally, they beat the best German team in CL this season in one game against the German crowd, against all odds and without 2 of their starring defenders. Conversely, Real Madrid was the only formidable opponent Bayern faced this CL season. There were no controversies, no misgiven penalties, no unnecessary red cards for the opposition players throughout Chelsea's campaign (perhaps some debatable moments, but none of the "Ovrebo incident" magnitude). And there was a whole lot of drama, both game-wise and team-wise. They got rid of their coach between the two legs against Napoli, they were deemed unable to get through to the quarterfinals, let alone win the Champions League. When they were drawn against the mighty Barca, they were discarded by all (myself included), when they passed Barcelona, they were still deemed as total underdogs. In the eyes of the football public, Bayern already had one hand on the trophy. And then WHAM! BAM! and Chelsea won the trophy.

I have to say, I really wanted to root for Bayern, for the sake of Croats that "play" (play is a strong word for 2 guys that spent 10 minutes on the pitch altogether this season) there, and for the sake of Tottenham who was kicked into EL on account of Chelsea's victory. I have to add that sually, I don't like Chelsea at all, in fact, I hate them. But on Saturday night, when they were faced against all odds, when they were written off by the majority of football fans, I couldn't help myself not to support them. Against all preferences, you simply have to root for the teams in their position. It is in those situations that football becomes really interesting and you can see what makes it so special.

And all this "anti-football" mantra, it's just bullshit. They didn't park the bus in front of their goal, they didn't apply the tactic they used on Barcelona. Sure, they attacked less and rushed less, but they did attack. Bayern players can only blame themselves for this loss, their wastefulness (Gomez's in particular) is what allowed Chelsea this narrow escape. If anything was anti-football, it was Bayern's game. They created chances only to miss them when it mattered. And where Bayern missed their chances, Chelsea took theirs (even if it was on the penalty roulette). And that's what football is all about: taking your chances.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Blog Entries
    GGGL check how Borrusia fucks Bayern . And Bayern is 2 times stronger and better.

Euro 2012 started and not a single comment. Has this server gone full gaylord? I am seriously considering to stop spamming here.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Well, I for myself am busy drinking bear, and I always forget to admonish myself to write here something
    I've watched Russia yesterday(but not the whole game), and I must admit they play outrageous, and if they continue like this, they can reach far. My favorite team for the Euro is England.

Ex-Administrator
    Making profit for now. Everything works as intended.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fatman69 View Post
    Euro 2012 started and not a single comment. Has this server gone full gaylord? I am seriously considering to stop spamming here.
    Well fatman we will see Croatia vs Ireland . If we win this game we have more chance to pass gruop with Spain.
    And game btw Russia and Cz was great .

Haha.
    Well let me start then xD...I have 3 favorites this Euro and I think one of them will win the trophy.Those are Holland, Portugal and Russia (specially after seeing her gameplay improving last night, even though CZ is pretty low).Holland is one of the favourites anyway, no comment on that, and about Portugal..well I think if they pass the groups stage they will make it till the final (dk why, I know they played/play bad in the recent past but I have faith in them this year, IF they manage to get through the "death group")..if players like Ronaldo, Nani, Moutinho, Almeida are in top form they will make a good figure this year...we'll see tonight anyway.
    So..who do u guys think will win and what r ur impressions about this Euro?

I think Spain will win it, or Germany. They're just furious.

Quote Originally Posted by phaNtom View Post
    I think Spain will win it, or Germany. They're just furious.
    yeah i think spain will :/

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Blog Entries
    holland wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeussssss View Post
    davide majka ti nije baterija ali je i dalje svi pune
    Quote Originally Posted by [^RawR^] View Post
    SS is dead now, maybe it's time for Slayzer to make some new league

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<FROM: ChaoS-_-GuarD> cao ogi ajde dodji na cosak da se samaramo
    <FROM: CRO_ZEUS> prvo reci mami da ode sa istog

Blog Entries
    Spain is Xavi , Iniesta , Casilas and Ramos no one else..
    Netherlands or Portugal wins Euro 2012

lol maybe maybe ^^ lets wait xD

Page 282 of 314 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 ... LastLast