Page 261 of 314 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 311 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 4697

Thread: Football !

Real Madrid will win Uefa Champions League

Blog Entries
    Too bad there was an offside when Barca scored.. Messi destroyed like half of the Real team in that action... alone. They shall be defeatedn in next match, I am confident.

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

Quote Originally Posted by eXtasY View Post
    No one mentioned judges? Real should not only get few yellows but even reds.

Highlights. And wtf 5:00

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwk1WqJnYa0[/URL]

Anyhow its quite cool Barca lost since we all want to see quality and initeresting football, not massive ownage by one club. It will bring much more expectations for CL semis game.
    I'll be perfectly honest, I haven't watched the game, but from what I've seen Barca seem to be bitching about every foul, every fucking game, just remember what Busquets did against Inter last year. That incident at 5:00 really tells it all about Barcelona. I actually saw that tackle in other highlights in full length and with replay. You can see that the defender, I think it's Arbeloa, walked over Villa, probably grazed him with his boot, but didn't injure him, and then Villa tried to feign injury and force out a card. How can you see? Well, an injured player doesn't start pushing around when he is pulled back on his feet. He tried to cheat the judge, and they just told him to zip it and cut the shit.

But agree that this makes things a lot interesting, although it was a bit lame from Xavi when he said that Copa del Rey is not important, cause, you know, they didn't win it. But this is the type of hypocrisy I hate about them, they are "gentlemen" when they win, but when they lose they behave like children.
    We must love one another or die.
    W.H.Auden

If you don't want a man unhappy politically, don't give him two sides to a question to worry him; give him one. Better yet, give him none.
    Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 451

Ex-Administrator
    Copa del Rey is not important. Sergio Ramos can confirm that.

Banned I'm here for more than 1 year and I am banned! I'M SUCH A NO LIFE STUPID KID!

Barca should have won the first game also, when Villa wasted 3 opportunities and the referee was blind at a penalty kick.

Hidden Text click here to show

Last edited by Nery; 25th April 2011 at 02:05 AM.

Blog Entries
    moar!

Undefeated Mad Balls Arena champion

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4e04sZPJJw[/url]

and finally: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX-MsSfiPYg&feature=related[/url]

i want 2 kids like this

Quote Originally Posted by fatman69 View Post
    I'll be perfectly honest, I haven't watched the game, but from what I've seen Barca seem to be bitching about every foul, every fucking game, just remember what Busquets did against Inter last year. That incident at 5:00 really tells it all about Barcelona. I actually saw that tackle in other highlights in full length and with replay. You can see that the defender, I think it's Arbeloa, walked over Villa, probably grazed him with his boot, but didn't injure him, and then Villa tried to feign injury and force out a card. How can you see? Well, an injured player doesn't start pushing around when he is pulled back on his feet. He tried to cheat the judge, and they just told him to zip it and cut the shit.

But agree that this makes things a lot interesting, although it was a bit lame from Xavi when he said that Copa del Rey is not important, cause, you know, they didn't win it. But this is the type of hypocrisy I hate about them, they are "gentlemen" when they win, but when they lose they behave like children.
    Spaniards, its not unusual for them to bitch on everything and play dumb.

Simulating,thing i hate the most.

Just look at Ronaldo.Every time,from slight contact,he falls like train run over him.Then he is sitting on the grass with hands spreaded yelling on the referees.He was like that in Mancester and he is same in Real.He wants that free kick so badly that he got reputation of ''easy to fall'' player.Maybe he has benefited from it a few times,but now referees know what they can expect from him and because of that Ronaldo often get damaged by referees,but i think he only gets what he deserved.

I took example of Ronaldo,coz he is my favourite player since he played for Mancester.
    Znas kako se postaje sampion? Izađes na teren kada je najteze... i pobedis! ~

NIKAD PORAZ - samo lekcija! ~

Mozda ce me neko, nekad pobediti, ali ce krvariti. ~

Kad vise ne mozes, tad najvise moras! ~

To become the best, learn from best! ~
    retired dota legend
    ~XxX[Muerto]XxX

nice Nery

anyway i googled some funny pictures...

1) Just look at Gigs,Ferdinand,Ronaldo and Hargreavs faces Strong wall imo But i understand them,we all know how powerfull shot John Arne Riise has.

2)Picture tells everything for itself.

3)Nice pants
    Znas kako se postaje sampion? Izađes na teren kada je najteze... i pobedis! ~

NIKAD PORAZ - samo lekcija! ~

Mozda ce me neko, nekad pobediti, ali ce krvariti. ~

Kad vise ne mozes, tad najvise moras! ~

To become the best, learn from best! ~
    retired dota legend
    ~XxX[Muerto]XxX

lol @ those who thought United would not walk through Shalke.
    could've easily been 0-8...

Barcelona vs. Real Madrid

I think Real wins this.
    Originally Posted by Tbk.Goldy:

: “The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”

Quote Originally Posted by Nery View Post
    lol @ those who thought United would not walk through Shalke.
    could've easily been 0-8...
    True.

Page 261 of 314 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 311 ... LastLast