Page 15 of 314 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Football !

DaXy
    Quote Originally Posted by Korozja
    ;f
    Barcelona - Werder 1:1

btw daxy from where u get your avas do you have bigger version of your currrent?

bah
    if u mean of curent ava its secret ;p

bilbao - barca 1-1 in first half , really sux played by barca...et: et:

Quote Originally Posted by FirezzzZ
    OMGGG, have u guys seen R.V.Persie's goal vs. Charlton???
    gotta be one of the best goals ive ever ever seen !
    a must see goal.

yeah yeah yeah my father watched the match and said it was gosu goal. in arsenal.com they say the same but i still havent seen it gj against porto man.utd. sheffield and charlton - 4 wins in a row. gj for liverpool and chelsea too chelsea draw with villa at their own stadium ... keweli said bolton cheated - about the first goal and the goalkeepers mistake its rly a freekick - here in a show about football the guest was a profesional referee and he said that even though the ball is in the air there is a freekick. if he had kicked the ball before going out of penalty area - its ok no freekick. 8) today man utd - newcastle - i bet for newcastle cuz man. utd. have a drop in their form and newcastle are rly rly good. 0:0 or 0:1 for newcastle. but both of them have tight defence so i dont expect many goals 8)

ure father is a gooner too?

if any1 can find a video with persie's goal, post the link pls, i wanna see the gosu goal
    they don't show premiership matches here anymore
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

a whole gooner family me my dad and my uncle + my cousin 8)
    the goal: [url]http://www.soccerpulse.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=106322&st=0[/url]

EDIT: now after watching the video i can say its gosu. rly nice goal 8) lolz 8)

EDIT2: it will be easier for u to c it if u just post it here so this is what i'll do 8) btw fabregas begins each goal-scoring attack. i like his play alot !!!! he'll develop into a world-class midfielder in the coming years. 8) the best thing - we're getting into form 8)
    Last edited by DA_SASQUA4; 1st October 2006 at 02:57 PM.

rofl watch the MOTD or EPL Preview show if u dont have time.

Shawshank redemption Artificial's Avatar
    damn Inter...
    1-1 with cagliari ffs
    and that NOOBahimovic...

ibrahimovich was a real star in juve. cant he addapt to inter? its the same country same league ... he'll get into form 8) dont worry

Quote Originally Posted by Artificial
    damn Inter...
    1-1 with cagliari ffs
    and that NOOBahimovic...
    lol NOOBahimovic....
    Yeah! Good one!
    xpam will never die! old school ftw!

u guys should make a 'fan club' Ibrahimovic
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

It really depends on the players you support him with. Inter Milan may be like Real Madrid soon. Not too good with a team of stars.

Shawshank redemption Artificial's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keweli
    It really depends on the players you support him with. Inter Milan may be like Real Madrid soon. Not too good with a team of stars.
    yep
    I am afraid of that

Unlikly,real madrid's problem is that they got wonderful players but with no spirit,i'd only sort Guti as the only one in the team who has "spirit",maybe jose antonio reyes too,other players r just playing becuz they have to,nothing else,no high motives.
    in inter,there r just too many good players with great spirit,such as viera.

hmmm some rly interesting euro 2008 qualifiers are coming at saturday and sunday 8) The Netherlands are coming here in Sofia and mby im gonna watch the game at the stadium (i live in a city quite away from the capital Sofia - about 350 km and its difficult if i wanna go and see a match with my uncle who lives there). so far we're first in the group with romania and the netherlands after us too bad that berbatov aint gonna play for us ;( he's still injured.

DaXy
    great goal by persie amazing!

about real im pretty sure that they can't do nothing again n respect to Gutti but still i dont like him ... ;p

Page 15 of 314 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast