Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Your desktop

Ex-Administrator
    This is my desktop, at the moment. The background is represented by one of the pictures I took when I went to Sicilia, on May.

Quote Originally Posted by skill tester
    scorp my desktop is clean as your
    check it out

and once i even deleted 90% icons on desktop
    GOOD JOB!, Jessica Alba is absolutely gorgeus. She has so many good walllpapers

RockNation
    Quote Originally Posted by S4pPH1roN
    Oh c'mon - I was creating this playlist about an hour and u r interested in this chick - blah. My comp got frozen 2X !
    Heh => the irony of the life .
    Quote Originally Posted by [RO
    MarSara]This is my desktop, at the moment. The background is represented by one of the pictures I took when I went to Sicilia, on May.
    Yesterday 11:24 PM
    Nice so young but u went to Italy. I didnt helped myself to see the CS icons => let me guess ... cs fan?

Quote Originally Posted by viper
    Heh => the irony of the life .

Nice so young but u went to Italy. I didnt helped myself to see the CS icons => let me guess ... cs fan?
    no, i bet he's zuma deluxe fan
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

Ex-Administrator
    i like all games almost. does anyone know how to make Mortal Kombat4 work on windows xp? i really love that game and i only play it when i go to my aunt, on windows 98. MK4 works only on MS-DOS , but it has to be a solution.

Ykc
    [URL=http://img268.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deskjp5.png][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by [RO]MarSara
    i like all games almost. does anyone know how to make Mortal Kombat4 work on windows xp? i really love that game and i only play it when i go to my aunt, on windows 98. MK4 works only on MS-DOS , but it has to be a solution.
    there shouldn't be any problem with mk4 running on xp... and about ms-dos, that was mortal kombat 3 that couldn't be ran on windows, but i remember i managed to fix that shit 2... dunnow how...
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

Ex-Administrator
    oh yes it is a problem, cuz when i run setup from the cd, it appears on the screen the menu with "install", "uninstall", "register", "intro" and "exit". but the install option is unclickable.

@Ykc: I see your point
    Last edited by devicem; 31st July 2006 at 03:24 PM.

Ykc
    rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Ykc
    [URL=http://img268.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deskjp5.png][/URL]
    original i must admit do u have HeroMultipler Too ?
    80/3 RT stats. Proud to be 4N.

cs is boring...i play it when im bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotic_MKD
    mine

, I'm not proud of the mess, but I can't bother myself to clean it every day.
    story of my life

-now see mine..
    - btw i rly think i haven't seen better Wallpaper on nobody's desktop... ( best picture i've ever seen.. can't remember page i dl it from

Btw Theme is rly cool with great effects ( top bar, icons onclick effect etc.. )

- btw ivek i had that desktop wallpaper 4 a while but my sister was like : omg then i will put brad pitt on desktop and i was like : NO FUCKEN WAY !!!! alba pwnz rly
    Last edited by obey.my.dreamz; 3rd August 2006 at 07:57 PM.
    motivational video made by me,.. enjoy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnDFWs0Gq80

Regrets.. I had a few ...

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

btw .. everything i see on this picture [URL="http://www.eurobattle.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=17842&d=1154279937"]http://www.eurobattle.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=17842&d=1154279937[/URL]
    is this
    motivational video made by me,.. enjoy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnDFWs0Gq80

Regrets.. I had a few ...

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

nice theme
    btw why do you keep saying btw?
    PBT!

Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast