Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Your desktop

look :|
    Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

ok

my wallpaper rox.
    what's wrong with u ppl, im not used to the desktop without many shorcuts

RockNation
    Is this better?
    Last edited by RockNation; 29th July 2006 at 11:48 AM.

i dont like the wallpaper! arrange ur desktop icons better.

Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

RockNation
    Nice I see u play F.E.A.R. and have also cheats for nfs umost wanted and I'm in that pic .
    @ keweli: I dont realy care a lot. Thats my order of things. I like to see the pic from the desktop not to put icons all over my desktop (that slows ur PC u knoew that?). But picture I love .

where the f# u see cheats on my computer?
    i don't have any (except mh, fatal error hack, pausehack, and others for w3 only )
    Scorp.
    PRO MAPHACKER
    Hello Administrators of the server of eurobattle net Good single I request its single aid firstly to them I am to ciber that] is loving of Equips my nik in the server is [Dk - Slayer Bueno of the aid esque I am organizing a tonreo of Equips in chanel Peru ay who I am of Peru but there is a problem that that to give to the winner of this match in that it is what I want that they help me porfavor I am not expected its answers tonroe begins this 20 of December dates Peruvian… Atetamente the Chief of the Dk clan. and ayudaria me to have a space in this forum much since haci can put lso repley fixture and many things but single espeor respues.

RockNation
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfileScorp
    where the f# u see cheats on my computer?
    i don't have any (except mh, fatal error hack, pausehack, and others for w3 only )
    Well this one:

LOL..i have that too..if u look at my pic clearly(i was running that program)...its for playing a game when u mount the .ISO or .MDS. Just like no-cd.exe, but some games dont have a no-cd. so we use that.

RockNation
    Quote Originally Posted by keweli
    LOL..i have that too..if u look at my pic clearly(i was running that program)...its for playing a game when u mount the .ISO or .MDS. Just like no-cd.exe, but some games dont have a no-cd. so we use that.
    Hmm. I have that but it's a cheat not the program ur talking about. Anyway to mount images I use daemon tools . Thats why said that he uses hacks .

Here's mine

mine

Just for the record, I'm not proud of the mess, but I can't bother myself to clean it every day.
    PBT!

RockNation
    No games?????

Well, there is an old Warcraft icon somewhere, but it's useless as it runs on 1.20d ^_^
    No other games atm.
    PBT!

Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast