Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Elf vs ... Strategies

Night Elf vs ... Strategies

In this thread You may post strategies of Night Elf versus every race.

Safelist Member
    Awards
    my turn again

1st mirror,
    1st potm/mass hunts/catas.Well that strat must be used for rushing , you musnt let your oponent to get claws/dryads .. if he get it .. you are done.
    2nd dh/naga / archer/chimaeras. Well this strat is used for surpricing.That is used for clwas/dryads. With archers u must kill dryads , and claws can be easy beaten with chimaeras.
    3rd dh/naga /archer/mass aow in front of them. Well this strat is amazing , and the most funny . i just love this kind of game ... enjoy.
    4th dh/naga /claws/dryads/ Well this is how the elf games are mostly played ... When 2 guys are using the same strat the most inportaint is to upgrade your army. remember that.
    5th warden/panda/ claws/dryads. Well those heroes are used to make mass splash damage ... fan of knives and breath of fire... First u must get warden lvl 3 and panda also ... u know the rest.

2th vs orc.
    1st bm/fl/archers/hunts/dryads/talons.Well this strat alows you mass summons wich means that u must focus with dryads to your oponent's shamans.... cuz he will bulid them , that's for sure cuz he need a way to stop that mass summon he he bulid mass catapults .. well than on 3 lvl bm take hawk... and focus them catas , and with dryads u can also focus catas.
    2th dh/bm/fl/claws/dryads/Well you need to scout him ... is he making mass raiders or ... smthing like that ... Well its easy to win like that.. dont worry just leave the claws finish the job.
    3th dh/bm/tinker( or fl) / talons.Well just u need to harras him propertly till u get master talons when u got them the game is over for orc.
    4th potm, mass hunts.Well if u are playing this strat u need to finish the game fast. u must rush.
    5th potm,hunts/catas and tower rush him Well the topic says everything.
    6th kotg mass archers.

3th vs [b]human[b]
    1st dh/naga /archers/mass dryads.This strat is used if human makes expand.
    2th dh/panda /claws/dryads/faire dragons.Well this is used to mass caster .. fairy dragons own the priests and sorssers easy.
    [b]3th dr/fl archers/dryads/talons[b]Well this is used for rifle/sorrsers/prisets.
    4th panda/archers/claws/dryads/faire dragons.same as dh/panda/claws/dryads/fairy dragons ... just u will have just one hero big lvl and he can easy kill his casters.
    5th potm,mass hunts, tower rush. once again... topic says everything.

4th vs Undead
    1st dh/panda/archers/dryads/claws. Its inportaint to survive till dryads and claws.
    2th dr/panda /archers/dryads/talonswell you got a nice first line ... sceletons and fat panda ... so u need just to bulid 2 line ... what is easy to be made. just press attack and let the imbalanced units done them job.
    3th again, potm hunts tower rush, its allready explanced somewhere up.
    4th dh/naga archers/talonswell this is usefull for garagayles.
    5th panda/archers/dryads/talons. Ownz everything on them way.

hf.
    Last edited by Tito; 24th August 2006 at 09:33 PM.

What is " 2th " and " 3th " ?

Can't-ban-ha
    it's not good ...... Am a Pro with elf

Quote Originally Posted by MyLady
    What is " 2th " and " 3th " ?
    he probably meant 2nd and 3rd
    Hell was full so i had to come back

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by skill tester
    he probably meant 2nd and 3rd
    i wrote it on one post here in strats ... i was little drunk when i wrote that

i was little drunk when i red it so i didn't find any mistake(unusually),. haha,..
    motivational video made by me,.. enjoy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnDFWs0Gq80

Regrets.. I had a few ...

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by obey.my.dreamz
    i was little drunk when i red it so i didn't find any mistake(unusually),. haha,..
    its read not red.

Btw, Tito i dont understand some of your strategy but ok ... Especially, how can you tower rush human with potm/hunts? oO

Wc-SnipeR
    u can tr human easy u make protectors near base and just bring them

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLady
    Btw, Tito i dont understand some of your strategy but ok ... Especially, how can you tower rush human with potm/hunts? oO
    hm... u will attack human with your potm/hunts and in that time you should got 10-11 hunts , and he just 5-6 footmans.... in same time u can bring wisps and start buliidng protectors in his base , belive me isnt as hard as it looks like

WoJtAs88
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito
    and he just 5-6 footmans.... p
    heheh yea u forgot about hum's towers...
    when hum see u are going mass hunts he can have 3-4 towers and ur hunts have no chance... ofc i talking about good humans

Cocoa.Augen
    good human is dead human
    if he makes mass towers then u should call him noob and maybe then he will destroy them

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoa.Augen
    good human is dead human
    if he makes mass towers then u should call him noob and maybe then he will destroy them
    We should call you noob for this "wise" comment ;;
    Dont try to be someone on forum...

Or like Plavsha uses to say : Keep trying to be someone on forum, cause you have no chance in real life, suckers xD

Cocoa.Augen
    do u think it is bad idea ?
    glaive throwers have low dmg vs human towers and human can repair towers easily, when u r only t1 u can`t make upgrade [dunno it`s name but mb something like impale] so hum can stand this tower rush with mass hunts
    so then when u can`t beat him just call him noob and mb then he will leave or do sth stupid

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast