Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Elf vs ... Strategies

Ykc
    dont make hippos. use it in a different strategy that i will explain you some next day. when u go this strat just make 2-3 mountin giants and use taunt(but 1 giant taunting at a time) and bears/driads depending on undead army. and ofc research giants upgrades.

Safelist Member
    Awards
    once i played versus some noob , he was human , i played elf , I pwned him with hyppos with archers on tham owned . they got very fast attack speed , and pretty much hp , his pesiants cried for help ;P . After he saw that i am buliding mass hyppos with archers , he tried to bulid mass chelichopters , but i just pressed one button , and my archers were down , and his chelis died in 2 sec :P btw someone should try the strat ... mass aows in oponent's base.

Ykc
    well one of the possible strategies vs human, mostly on LT, is fast hippos and abuse of his peasants. i won lvl 41 human on north with this strategy. he just said " not fair ... noob elf " hehe and when moon or suho do that they are gosus with that strat but when normal player do that he is imba and noob

Samanuske

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Ykc
    well one of the possible strategies vs human, mostly on LT, is fast hippos and abuse of his peasants. i won lvl 41 human on north with this strategy. he just said " not fair ... noob elf " hehe and when moon or suho do that they are gosus with that strat but when normal player do that he is imba and noob
    unfortunatly
    that aow wont work with orcs
    with their camicazz bird

Ykc
    thats why vs orc play

1. arch + tallons and spawn heroes
    2. hunts + talons + driads
    3. hunts + driad/bears

its standard strats

DNH
    Whatta nub, you dont towerpush orc in t2 with DH & FL & few hunts.

Quote Originally Posted by DNH
    Whatta nub, you dont towerpush orc in t2 with DH & FL & few hunts.
    Hey DNH, how are you? :P Havent seen ya for a long time xD
    Dont try to be someone on forum...

Or like Plavsha uses to say : Keep trying to be someone on forum, cause you have no chance in real life, suckers xD

DNH
    Hi Palec You dont like private messages? Umm, yeah, I was week out of city, without internet (OMG). And when I am here, I am mostly on acc WeLikeThaMoon, so thats why... And how are you?

Quote Originally Posted by DNH
    Hi Palec You dont like private messages? Umm, yeah, I was week out of city, without internet (OMG). And when I am here, I am mostly on acc WeLikeThaMoon, so thats why... And how are you?
    Pm sux ;p Wait before I write something personally, I will give a tip (its strategy thread). Guys use Dh (ou will win your games) XD

Anyway, I would play some ffa ;p I will check that account mr. ProHost. I am in home till wednesday, mb some dota or other shit? ;P
    Dont try to be someone on forum...

Or like Plavsha uses to say : Keep trying to be someone on forum, cause you have no chance in real life, suckers xD

Quote Originally Posted by Palec
    mb some dota or other shit? ;P
    dota'?????!!!!!!!!!!!
    dota'??????????!!!!!!!
    dota??????????!!!!!!!!
    nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo obbbbbbbbbbbbb
    i will come u to poland and kick your ass.
    now go spin arround as u usually do
    honey
    Hell was full so i had to come back

Samanuske
    hey guys guys
    you are getting out of topic here
    this place is only for strategies not a diary of f***ing memorys !!!

Samanuske

Lightbulb NE vs UD

i have faced a new problem
    how to encounter an army of undead with 9-10 gargs + 6 creaps
    if i train mass hyppos nothing had happened
    and about archers they are weak , too weak [245 HP]
    not to mention the dryads without armor vs percant attacks
    the only solution which it's impossible is the camicazz birds of orcs
    i wish there's a shop which sell those kind of unit !
    need help ASAP ! (as soon as possible)

Ykc
    build 1 protector in base and go fast t3, and mass driads, when u get t3 buy orb for dh and leave him in base if needed to prottect mine meanwhile go creap with panda and army. in latter game go to shop and buy scrolls of heal.

there is 2 good option for panda. 1 is to take drunken haze and breath of fire. and second breath of fire and critical strike/evasion. both can be good and bad vs gargs couse with option 1 he can do stone form with gargs so drunken haze wont work and second is better vs better und but you must buy 1 more orb for panda. anyways its smart think to get orb for panda.

and another strat is to go talon/hippo but its way harder strategy couse u have to predict your enemy build and chase and kill his ghouls. so i dont reccomend it( if u wanna replay go search last monthly tour i played vs trol_pl that strategy and won him easy couse he didnt expect that)

Archers + Dryads + Hyppos + 2x Scroll OF Healing , if u get Expansion fast , make bears then too ! DH / Panda !!!! U can use Dark Ranger Vs UD too !!!!
    w3arena acc: 4N-Nooby | Clan 4N

Hidden Text click here to show

Ykc
    nooby its imposible. how do you picture arch+driads+hippo( u need 1 aow, 1 aol and 1 aod(anciend of winD)) and if get expansion switch to bears. if u want to play bears its rly stupid to make 1 more aol couse u need 2.

imo its better go 2 aow and play talons to beat his ghouls/aboms(use talons only if u play vs ghoul player, vs fiend is rly hard) and try to find where he creaps and kill his ghouls. after that just switch to hippo couse he will most probably go full destro and suprise him with mass hippos. and 1 very important thing is to scout. u must always know what he is building of army.

and if he switch to mass gargs just go mix of archers and talons so u need to have a lot of both and buy scrolls of healing. bewara of high lvl dk couse he can easily coil your archers one by one. so try to use cyclone and surrond and burn mana meanwhile ofc.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast