Safelist Member
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by Ykc
    am afraid of palec
    i will protect you , dont worry

Samanuske

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Tito
    hm... what u have to said about hide , that isnt imba ? i have never said that blade master is balanced , or that human is balanced , i just said that elf isnt balanced Well what is ur sugestion to make archers 500 hp ? 1000 range ? and about elf heroes , what u want more ... dh to takes 200 mana on lvl 1 ? from 2000 range ? you want kotgs roods to take 100 damage per second 20 seconds ? you want warden to take 100 damage on 1 lvl ? you want him to blink on 20000 distance ... You want trueshot aura + 200% damage ? You want talon's cyclone to cost 50 mana ? You want claws with 100 damage 20 armor ? You want mountain giants with 5000 hp ? and 50 armor ? ... you want bulidings with 24 armor , fast mooving ... hm... the best choise of blizzard is to delete that race from wc3 , and to provide a new , totaly deferend race. and about ur sugestion mass tanks vs elf ... for that human needs a lot of expands , and for that time u can make more expands then he got , and you can easly bulid aow , and protectors to protect them ... u know to play elf better than i do , so ... pls dont talk this kind of shits.
    the problem is that u don't read well
    i just say NE vs UD
    did u watch replays?
    it's obvious
    nightelf always loose
    especially with an undead army containing destructors+crypt-demon
    any adds? Mr?????/

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by samanuske
    the problem is that u don't read well
    i just say NE vs UD
    did u watch replays?
    it's obvious
    nightelf always loose
    especially with an undead army containing destructors+crypt-demon
    any adds? Mr?????
    its obviously that u havent read all the topic , try do it again , and than we can talk.

Ykc
    im sad i dont have replays me vs tito 2 games.... 1-1 score elf vs undead

he is more skilled but i am "imba" right tito ? ^^

Safelist Member
    Awards
    im sad i dont have replays me vs tito 2 games.... 1-1 score elf vs undead

he is more skilled but i am "imba" right tito ? ^^
    you are just another abuser can i correct you ? i was skilled , now u can beat me in more than 20 min

aren't u guys kinda out of subject? : /
    Hell was full so i had to come back

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by skill tester
    aren't u guys kinda out of subject? : /
    no we arent . we are discusing elf vs .... strategis what is the problem in that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito
    hm... what u have to said about hide , that isnt imba ? i have never said that blade master is balanced , or that human is balanced , i just said that elf isnt balanced Well what is ur sugestion to make archers 500 hp ? 1000 range ? and about elf heroes , what u want more ... dh to takes 200 mana on lvl 1 ? from 2000 range ? you want kotgs roods to take 100 damage per second 20 seconds ? you want warden to take 100 damage on 1 lvl ? you want him to blink on 20000 distance ... You want trueshot aura + 200% damage ? You want talon's cyclone to cost 50 mana ? You want claws with 100 damage 20 armor ? You want mountain giants with 5000 hp ? and 50 armor ? ... you want bulidings with 24 armor , fast mooving ... hm... the best choise of blizzard is to delete that race from wc3 , and to provide a new , totaly deferend race. and about ur sugestion mass tanks vs elf ... for that human needs a lot of expands , and for that time u can make more expands then he got , and you can easly bulid aow , and protectors to protect them ... u know to play elf better than i do , so ... pls dont talk this kind of shits.
    reminds on dota -.-
    Da se neko setio da 1990 pohapsi Tudjmane, Janshe, Zavrle, Tasiche, Spegelje, Tuse, Arkane, Izetbegoviche, Rugove, Kuchane, Drashkoviche, Babiche...danas mi ne bismo tupili i mrsili muda o politici nego bi ishli nedeljom na utkamice Zvezda-Hajduk, Partizan-Olimpija, Radnicki Nish-Dinamo Zagreb...Ovako dša ga jebesh nevalja.

Samanuske

Thumbs down Helllllllppppppppp

Quote Originally Posted by 2Q4U
    reminds on dota -.-
    you are getting out of topic
    may be you should apolgize to me then i will see what i can do for you...
    now
    i just asked a strategy against ud army containing
    crypt demon + destructors +abnomition +fucking lich+the asshole DK
    i play ne
    please i need help
    from one how understand well
    not like some i know ...

Ykc
    the key is to scout all the time to see if he goes destro or abomination. go panda as second heroe and when u take fast panda go abuse with demonhunter and creap with panda and archers untill u get lvl 3. then u just mass creaps. and in late game try to get potions of magic resistance and SOP(staff of teleportation) and always go 4-6 driads and when u get them try to guess where undead creaps and try to kill his lower hp units.

with experience u will learn creep routines of all races couse all players play +/- the same(you can write it down on paper if u wanna.... like 3.23 min undead creaps on that map, that creaps spot) and u will realise that most of them has similiar routines.

when i play as elf i dont creap much in low and mid game... .just try to take advantage of staff and driads and try to make low population fights always couse its better to lose 1-2 driads and kill most of his ghouls couse it will be less problem in late game when ghouls get frenzy and surround bears . anyway watch some good replays and if u need anything else write it here so i could help ya cheers

Safelist Member
    Awards
    you can write it down on paper if u wanna.
    lol ;P
    Last edited by Tito; 25th August 2006 at 12:34 PM.

Ykc
    rofl .....

btw who the f*** is Yck? some noob ?

Safelist Member
    Awards
    rofl .....

btw who the f*** is Yck? some noob ?
    just a mistake in fast writing ;P ... btw gorgi got an account u_c_k few years ago

Samanuske

Smile Thanks But

:
    the key is to scout all the time to see if he goes destro or abomination. go panda as second heroe and when u take fast panda go abuse with demonhunter and creap with panda and archers untill u get lvl 3. then u just mass creaps. and in late game try to get potions of magic resistance and SOP(staff of teleportation) and always go 4-6 driads and when u get them try to guess where undead creaps and try to kill his lower hp units.

with experience u will learn creep routines of all races couse all players play +/- the same(you can write it down on paper if u wanna.... like 3.23 min undead creaps on that map, that creaps spot) and u will realise that most of them has similiar routines.

when i play as elf i dont creap much in low and mid game... .just try to take advantage of staff and driads and try to make low population fights always couse its better to lose 1-2 driads and kill most of his ghouls couse it will be less problem in late game when ghouls get frenzy and surround bears . anyway watch some good replays and if u need anything else write it here so i could help ya cheers
    thanks
    but why this didn't work out
    i maked 4 giants and 7 dryads and dh + panda and 7 hyppogropphe
    vs an army with
    8-14 gargs + 4 destructors + 2 abnomition + 5-7crypt-demon

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast