Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Human vs ... Strategies

was talking more about early game, coz thats what human is weakest at...

Hidden Text click here to show

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

well, in my opinion HU can win in early game with mass foots, tier 2 rush, but in late game... i don't know...

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrG2bad >>>>>>> Check out Pubbing with DRG and some game casts. Like subscribe & enjoy !

if he is harrasing with farseer, get mk with some 3 foots take 2-3militia (depend if you want only kill that farseer or creep). Just bolt him then surround and fs is dead in 3-4 seconds (or spend tp).

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

the best option to any situation is to think that u don't need some nuke power to get over a situation just keep it easy and work things out with the updates you get into the game, keep in mind or or convince ur self by saying "piece of cake" imo you don't lose becaus the armies are imbalanced you lose becaus you gave up on wining.
    for example im a hu with am+ few foot and i'm facing a far seer with a coule of grunts first : what you need to do is focus on facts in here the fs got weak wolfs focus them get the xp then move on the near grunt while u make more foots he back that grunt focus ur 1 of ur foot? back him and pick another target keep up until he retreat now u get back heal your foots get some militia, buy some twrs and go twr rush him, caus at that points u have the advantage caus coming with the high points of hp on grunt come the slow recover of his hp which will give you the time to perform ur twr rush , he won't risk getting them close and even if he do get them gg move on, im sure that by this time u can get your 2nd hero pick FL ,DR w/e suit you and keep the push, at the same time the orcs got a dead timing, between the t2 until the make his riders and spirit walkers ,so you get him in that time and the show is over it's easy if you keep it easy

it is very true, the part with keep in mind or or convince ur self by saying "piece of cake". I had some problems with it while playing human race, i'm a begginer with human and i had the most problems adapting with HU than any other race. After3 wins in a row, things got pretty clear for me. ,,I can win this!"

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrG2bad >>>>>>> Check out Pubbing with DRG and some game casts. Like subscribe & enjoy !

and imo in 98% cases orc will harras with bm(+some grunts possibly) where he will right click on am(2-3x windwalk) and am is dead.

Eurobattle.net facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/eurobattle

Its also good vs Orcs to build am,mk,build 5 towers(1 arcane,4 guard)make 2 gryphon aviaries and when u got 5 gryphons just kill his burrows(gryphons got magic dmg,burrows got heavy so burrows are destroyed faster)and you should be done.

orb + 2 bat raiders and gryphons are done and 20 minutes or hard tech are gone to waste not to mention gold lost.

Anyway, best way to defeat orc is tower rush, no matter what race you are playing with.
    Even if you are playing vs more skilled player chances are still pretty good.

t2 expo push with am + beast master, cant go wrong with proper micro

Quote Originally Posted by Spork View Post
    t2 expo push with am + beast master, cant go wrong with proper micro
    lol spork you cant go t2 + expo that just doesnt work

ah i wanted to say tower rush instead of expo :P

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19