Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Human vs ... Strategies

Human vs ... Strategies

In this thread You may post strategies of Human versus every race.

Safelist Member
    Awards

All Races

ok they you are. THE MOST INPORTAINT IS TO BULID LUMBER MILL AND BLACKSMUIT(OR WHATEVER IS THAT CALLED) REMEMBER THAT IS NEEDED FOR BULIDING KNIGHTS. Also the expand is inportaint thing from human,so ....

1st mirror.The most inportaint is to save your footmans.
    1st am/fl/paladin / footmans/priest/knights.Well play naturaly , just when u finish tr2 go to tavern and buy fire lord , than go attack your oponent , make a lot of summons , waters, lawas ... After finishing tr2 also enter in tr3 very fastly , about 1-2 secs after it. Bulid a arcane statium. u know the rest when knights will come , and paladin game is over. Dont forgot to bulid lumber mill and blacksmuit its needed for buliding knights.
    2th am/mk/footmans/spell breakers/priests. Well play as usually , just when u finish tr2 bulid 2x arcane statiums. start making mass spell breakers, and priests , its easy.
    3th fl,mass footmans( from 2 baracks) and tower rush him. topic says everything,
    4th am/mk/paladin, gryphons,dragon hawks. This is usualy maden with expand. you need expand with mass of towers , and the other will come by his own.
    5th ( do not try this at home ) am/Blood mage/pit lord/sorssers/mortars,invisible mortars, kill his center and tp, repeat that 2-3 times and he will quit trust me , but first you need to kill his pesians with am,later with bm and fl, its little bit abusing, btw you need a 3-4 towers.

2th vs orcInportaint ... arcane tower at your base from the begining.
    1st am/mk//footmans/rifles/priest/sorssers.well play as usually , just i want to tell you to some mistakes what you do ... if orc goes to mass shamans , you dont need to keep that stupied water , go fast and change ur magic , take blizzard , its much more ussefull vs shamans than water ... you can also make invisible mk and move him close to shamans and clap there , + slow they wont move , and blizzard will own them
    2th am/bm(beast master) footmans/priests/sorssers/spell breakers.Well play naturaly , just after u finish tr2 go and buy beastmaster . than harras your oponent , with 2-3 waters and 2-3 quickbeats that wont be hard... Than just wait for sorssers/priest/spell breakers and game is overr.
    3th am/mk/paladin/priests / knights. well the most importaint here is to harras your oponent before you get tr3 , cuz if he attack you ... u will be slow down . After paladin and firt knight comes ... u know what to do , and the game will end soon.
    4th am/mk/paladin/ gryphons. well you need expand with mass towers. just harras your oponent to not make expand, if it is posible u can make one more , and the end of game is known.
    5th mk/paladin/rifles/priests. Well about this strat you need to be like u want to say it "pro" you need a lot of skill , if u are a beginer dont try this . and i think that "pros" will know how to play with it :P

3th vs elf.
    1st am/naga/footman/rifles/priests/sorssers. well this tactics work fine for mass hunts strat or agains dryad+ few master calws. Well u know what is needed to bulit army like that , so .. i wont coment any more . just i want to say something . you need to buy dust of apperence ( i think that is the name) you need harras his archers , cuz if he get enough archers , he can block your hero who should be born[naga] so you need to kill him a few archers or before taking a hero you need to scout arround there , cuz if he got archers it would be recomendet to kill some of them and even then to take naga , and keep killing.
    2th am/naga/footmans/spell breakers/mortars/priests/sorssers. Well play naturaly , after u finish tr2 go and buy naga , in mean time bulid 2x arcane statiums and one workshop , u need to train spell breakers to kill the claws and mortars are used to kill the dryads witch saids that this strat is good for claws/dryad strat.
    3th tower rush, from the beggining of the game , first make 3-4 pesians from the center, after that make lumber mill, make 2-3 pesians in militia and go tr him.
    4th am/footmans/tower rush. start playing as usual , just instead of 2 footman bulid lumber mill , and few pesiants more , than u can bulid your 2 footman and your third ... and go tr .
    5th am/mk/paladin/knights/priests/mortars. well as i said before you need to harras him before u get tr3 , .

4th vs ud, The most inportaint - the third hero
    1st quit at the begining Well its recomendet if u play vs some "pro" and u dont want to waste your time .
    2th am/mk/paladin/knights/priests/chelichopters(or whatever are they called) Well this tactics works fne with expand , but expand is not needed you can play without it , if u are pushed up too hard , you can play without expand , but if u are leaven alone ... its better to make an expand.
    3th mk/paladin/rifles/priests. i said before that this tactic is not recomended for noobs .. so ...
    4th am/mk/paladin/gryphons/dragon hawks.Well for this strat you need expand , it is not recomendet to play this without an expand ... so you know the rest .. mass towers . harrasing him to not get expand, and victory is yours.
    5th am/mk/spell breakers/rifles/sorssers/priests.Well this can work for noob vs noob match :P

hf, btw gj elf.
    Last edited by Tito; 24th August 2006 at 08:08 PM.

Orc

u didn't mention this strategy
    check it out it can be very useful
    am/bm(blood mage) rifles/casters/brekers

and tito about strat u said "don't try this at home"- i'm doing it often on northrend and azeroth
    it's working belive me
    i'll send some reps if somebody wanna watch xDDD

btw this game isn't with mas invis mortars

here are more examples of that strategie
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by skill tester; 19th July 2006 at 05:23 PM.
    Hell was full so i had to come back

RaduC
    I have a strat vs n.elf - am+bm (many summons with pierce vs huntress and driads) + footman (with defence) + rifleman + 2-3 spelbrakers + priests.
    if he really resists try at lvl 2 towers. It is a strat for small/medium with highpoint at tier2

Quote Originally Posted by RaduC
    I have a strat vs n.elf - am+bm (many summons with pierce vs huntress and driads) + footman (with defence) + rifleman + 2-3 spelbrakers + priests.
    if he really resists try at lvl 2 towers. It is a strat for small/medium with highpoint at tier2
    wisps > summons.. I barely see ne playing hunts ...
    Dont try to be someone on forum...

Or like Plavsha uses to say : Keep trying to be someone on forum, cause you have no chance in real life, suckers xD

RaduC
    And BM can be used vs UD specially at lvl 3 with quillbeast lvl2 (vs destros).
    That is AM+BM+Foot with defendand 1or2 uppgrade at armor (vs fiends+DK+Lich combo) + priests WITH FIRSAT UPPGRADE ( vs skelets) and 2-3 mortar teams

RaduC
    bm and am can produse a lot of quillbeasts and we and it takes 2 wisps to kil one summon. Ne's only chance at lvl 2 are dryads and they are vulnerable to pierce -> WE + quill + rifle with foot on defend to protect

Quote Originally Posted by RaduC
    And BM can be used vs UD specially at lvl 3 with quillbeast lvl2 (vs destros).
    That is AM+BM+Foot with defendand 1or2 uppgrade at armor (vs fiends+DK+Lich combo) + priests WITH FIRSAT UPPGRADE ( vs skelets) and 2-3 mortar teams
    going summons is suicide vs Und... you are giving the mana to destro then..
    Dont try to be someone on forum...

Or like Plavsha uses to say : Keep trying to be someone on forum, cause you have no chance in real life, suckers xD

RaduC
    Quote Originally Posted by Palec
    going summons is suicide vs Und... you are giving the mana to destro then..
    True ... and not. It only works on small/medium maps. U mast make push for his base at tier 2 with many foot and priests with dispell AM+BM. If he is good he will resist till u bring 2-3 mortar teams (which should be at early tier 3). At this point even if he makes 2-3 destros u should be able to defeat them with WE + AM + Quills and he won't have enough mana to dispell. A good thing is to bu a orb for BM. when pala arrives it's gg

RaduC
    A good advice for any tactic that involves MK ( i take it at ter 2) is to buy mana potion and abuse clamp

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by Palec
    wisps > summons.. I barely see ne playing hunts ...
    dryads with abolish magic > summons..

Bl1Nd_GuaRd1aN
    HUM vs ORC strat:
    This i how i play.Go for the sky build(4on gold,1 altar,1st that comes out Lumber mill,2nd Rax,3rd&4th farm,etc)
    1St hero AM(Elementals),5footman
    At tier 2 Summon Panda(With Breath of Fire,and Critical/Evasion)
    Put up 2 Arcane Sanctrums and power build them wit 2 pesants.
    This is why the Sky BO is good becouse u need wood for the tavern hero and for 2 sanctrums,and power build.
    As soon as AM gets lvl3 buy Rome of Retraining and switch 2 blizzard.
    In Sanctrums summon 2Sorc+2Priest+2Sorc+Breakers.
    The reason for not taking Drynken Haze is that orc units are large and u wont
    get more than 3-4 units drunk,as for Critical/Evasion it is pasive(more mana for BoF)and comes in handy sometimes.
    In case that he goes mass air buold a Aviary for Hawks.

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by Bl1Nd_GuaRd1aN
    HUM vs ORC strat:
    This i how i play.Go for the sky build(4on gold,1 altar,1st that comes out Lumber mill,2nd Rax,3rd&4th farm,etc)
    1St hero AM(Elementals),5footman
    At tier 2 Summon Panda(With Breath of Fire,and Critical/Evasion)
    Put up 2 Arcane Sanctrums and power build them wit 2 pesants.
    This is why the Sky BO is good becouse u need wood for the tavern hero and for 2 sanctrums,and power build.
    As soon as AM gets lvl3 buy Rome of Retraining and switch 2 blizzard.
    In Sanctrums summon 2Sorc+2Priest+2Sorc+Breakers.
    The reason for not taking Drynken Haze is that orc units are large and u wont
    get more than 3-4 units drunk,as for Critical/Evasion it is pasive(more mana for BoF)and comes in handy sometimes.
    In case that he goes mass air buold a Aviary for Hawks.
    hm... i tried it once and i lost from bigbadspirit ... isnt recomended for n00bs ( that's why i didnt wrote it).

Bl1Nd_GuaRd1aN
    Hmmm here are replays.He is lvl 40+

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!
    hey man to mi je pomoglo tnx this is really imba strategie vs orcs BUILDING AIR SUX IF I GO FOR HAWKS HE build bats :??
    Last edited by -Kyuubi-; 25th August 2006 at 07:46 PM.
    Siganture removed by Super Moderator. Reason: Not allowed.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast