Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Human vs ... Strategies

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!

Unhappy

I HeAVE TO go ...... SCOOL TOMORROW maybe i will not be here for 9 months ::o:
    Siganture removed by Super Moderator. Reason: Not allowed.

Bosnian_Empire
    Tito your strategy really works... Thnx dude...

P.S. Do you have any more strategies 4 humans, and againa thnx... alot.

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!
    3 heroes against every race am mk pl(paladin) knights priests with inner fire gyphons and rifles coolet:
    Siganture removed by Super Moderator. Reason: Not allowed.

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian_Empire
    Tito your strategy really works... Thnx dude...

P.S. Do you have any more strategies 4 humans, and againa thnx... alot.
    visit the first page of this topic . It might help.

shico..
    good stratigy iam ahuman player i play with all races but human is the best

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by shico..
    good stratigy iam ahuman player i play with all races but human is the best
    check the first page of this thread , it may help

el_ruso

ANGRY_KOREA_MAN strategy

5 peasants to gold
    train 3 peasants: 1st build altar(1st blood mage -flame, mana steal-/archimage -blizzard, ), 2nd lumberjack, 3rd farm (when it finish build tower -arcane-)
    train about 5-6 more peasents to make wood
    build 1-2 more towers
    build shop
    build blacksmith (dont forget it if u r going to make mortars)
    *buy boots for bloodmage (very useful at beggining when hero its ur only unit)

The main goal of this strat is fast tech to make mass sorcs(polymorphism on grunts/tauren/wyverns/chimeras/wyrms/abos/bears and all kind of high hp units) , some priest, breakers (needed to steal/dsipel bloodlust,faeric fire, curse, and steal some summoned units like waters,wolves, lavas, etc), and mortars (research flare to see what is he doing, army, expo, etc). And kill lots of ranged units with flame + blizzard, steal heros man with BM (specially DK (deathknight-ud-), MK (mountain king-hu-), BM (bloodmaster-orc-).
    U have to harras ur oponnent base (if he is hu, orc, or ud use flame on his peasants/peons/acolyts who r getting gold -orc probably a bit diff cuz he'll have some houses to save peons). U may try to creepjack ur oponnent (its a bit diff, u have to guess where), try to do it at beggining, he'll probably go to small creep camps.
    Try to kill his weak/hurt units, get experience of all of u can!
    At beggining if it realices what r u doing he will attack u so be ready to defend urself (use militia - wood peasents-/towers). repair buildings. take care of units.
    Creep a lot and fast its very easy with this army.
    When u get invisibility from sorcs use it on BM and AM and go to kill peons/peasants/acolyts with flame and blizzard. try to do it when he is not at his base.
    Watch out if he pick dark mercenary (ud famele archer of tavern) cuz he use silence it will be a pain in the ass!!.
    Well these are the basic features of this strat.
    It works on every races, but it worc better on orcs who goes grunt/tauren/raider/shamans.
    vs orc (if he has some walk spirits -ghost taurens sry i dont know the name-)
    the best advise is kill them fist, use blizzard and flame they will die fast!
    And watch out of the chieftauren wave + farseer electric chain.
    Try to steal wolves with breakers.
    If he pick Bm (blade master) of 1st hero he might rush u, dont worryl, u need 2 arcane towers, dust of aparicion (dont know real name), some micro on militia/peasant.
    vs elf best advice is kill dryads first (u will need 5-6 mortars), take special care of them. If he goes faeric dragons (use mortar flare to see what is he doing) u will need fliying machines (helichopters) with the 1st research (machine guns or something like that), 10-12 will be ok. Try to not show them, hide them in the map borders. In middle of battles put to not automatic the sorcs/priest powers, kill the faeric dragons first and then turn it auto. U will need lots of micro here to save units/heros.
    vs ud if he goes spiders/destroyers/statues/gargoyles its easy (u will need 1-2 mortar to see what is he doing -use flare, i've said ir few times-), make normal army (of this strat, u know) and mass flying machines (1st research and 1 armor, 1 damage), 18-20 will be fine.
    Use flame + blizzard on spiders and just own him.
    U can use PL (pit lord) with flaming rocks (1st magic) cuz he is ud, and he'll probably pick DK with death spiral (1st magic), and he cant hust u!.
    vs hu i dont have any special advertisement here but try to steal mana to MK, and kill mortars/rifleman with flame + blizzard.
    U will probably need more breakers than often, but that is not problem.

I think that i dont forget nothing but im not sure, if any1 knows something else of this strat pls post it!!!
    I add some replays to see how do u have to do (better than explain it)
    lol i wrote a lot
    Last edited by el_ruso; 22nd October 2006 at 06:18 PM.

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by el_ruso
    When u get invisibility from sorcs use it on BM and AM and go to kill peons/peasants/acolyts with flame and blizzard. try to do it when he is not at his base.
    Also buy scroll of teleportation ( or whatever is the real name) and when u killl his peants he will probably return home , so u must escape as quckly as posible , so that choise will be the best choise. But dont forget that u must have by each scroll in every hero . I would also advice you to take a third hero ( pit lord) flame strike + blizzard + rain of fire ... well its unstopable .
    Quote Originally Posted by el_ruso
    5 peasants to gold
    train 3 peasants: 1st build altar(1st blood mage -flame, mana steal-/archimage -blizzard, ), 2nd lumberjack, 3rd farm (when it finish build tower -arcane-)
    train about 5-6 more peasents to make wood
    build 1-2 more towers
    build shop
    build blacksmith (dont forget it if u r going to make mortars)
    *buy boots for bloodmage (very useful at beggining when hero its ur only unit)

The main goal of this strat is fast tech to make mass sorcs(polymorphism on grunts/tauren/wyverns/chimeras/wyrms/abos/bears and all kind of high hp units) , some priest, breakers (needed to steal/dsipel bloodlust,faeric fire, curse, and steal some summoned units like waters,wolves, lavas, etc), and mortars (research flare to see what is he doing, army, expo, etc). And kill lots of ranged units with flame + blizzard, steal heros man with BM (specially DK (deathknight-ud-), MK (mountain king-hu-), BM (bloodmaster-orc-).
    U have to harras ur oponnent base (if he is hu, orc, or ud use flame on his peasants/peons/acolyts who r getting gold -orc probably a bit diff cuz he'll have some houses to save peons). U may try to creepjack ur oponnent (its a bit diff, u have to guess where), try to do it at beggining, he'll probably go to small creep camps.
    Try to kill his weak/hurt units, get experience of all of u can!
    At beggining if it realices what r u doing he will attack u so be ready to defend urself (use militia - wood peasents-/towers). repair buildings. take care of units.
    Creep a lot and fast its very easy with this army.
    Watch out if he pick dark mercenary (ud famele archer of tavern) cuz he use silence it will be a pain in the ass!!.
    Well these are the basic features of this strat.
    It works on every races, but it worc better on orcs who goes grunt/tauren/raider/shamans.
    vs orc (if he has some walk spirits -ghost taurens sry i dont know the name-)
    the best advise is kill them fist, use blizzard and flame they will die fast!
    And watch out of the chieftauren wave + farseer electric chain.
    Try to steal wolves with breakers.
    If he pick Bm (blade master) of 1st hero he might rush u, dont worryl, u need 2 arcane towers, dust of aparicion (dont know real name), some micro on militia/peasant.
    vs elf best advice is kill dryads first (u will need 5-6 mortars), take special care of them. If he goes faeric dragons (use mortar flare to see what is he doing) u will need fliying machines (helichopters) with the 1st research (machine guns or something like that), 10-12 will be ok. Try to not show them, hide them in the map borders. In middle of battles put to not automatic the sorcs/priest powers, kill the faeric dragons first and then turn it auto. U will need lots of micro here to save units/heros.
    vs ud if he goes spiders/destroyers/statues/gargoyles its easy (u will need 1-2 mortar to see what is he doing -use flare, i've said ir few times-), make normal army (of this strat, u know) and mass flying machines (1st research and 1 armor, 1 damage), 18-20 will be fine.
    Use flame + blizzard on spiders and just own him.
    U can use PL (pit lord) with flaming rocks (1st magic) cuz he is ud, and he'll probably pick DK with death spiral (1st magic).
    vs hu i dont have any special advertisement here but try to steal mana to MK, and kill mortars/rifleman with flame + blizzard.
    U will probably need more breakers than often, but that is not problem.

I think that i dont forget nothing but im not sure, if any1 knows something else of this strat pls post it!!!
    I add some replays to see how do u have to do (better than explain it)
    lol i wrote a lot
    But using this start you can beat undead . Even if he dont have expand ur sorssers are ussles agains destroyers . But all players who play agains that strat , make expand , so undead with expand is unstopable , and dont forget that u cant do anything to stop his expand , he can use dread lord and ghouls , sleep ur blood mage and kill him , what would u do , flame strike his ghouls while ur hero is surrounded ? Well ghouls on undead's land are healing by 2-3 hp per sec , so ... That start is not recomended agains UNDEAD
    btw nice post cheers.
    Last edited by Tito; 20th October 2006 at 10:23 PM.

New-begining2

Hmmm

dame it this undead is fucking imba team cant win it easy if any 1 lrn undead he be good but need some smart .tt any way i dont know how to lrn it or it is noy my style and i love human it is good but UD> HU so some 1 plz make an stragie TO OWN UNDEAD FFS

el_ruso
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito View Post
    But using this start you can beat undead . Even if he dont have expand ur sorssers are ussles agains destroyers .
    u miss a "t" i guess...
    Try to use flying machines 18-20 of them with the research (that makes area damage), focus fire and destroyers go down and the sorrounded destoyers will be hurted.
    And if ud goes DL and ghouls i dont know man, i will be hard but not impossible. Remember that at begging its a very defensive strat, u just have to harras him to get him late on construct buildings, reach tier2, bother him when he is creeping, etc. Harrasing dont mean u have to go and attack him all the time taking any risks.
    I dont know... im not angry korea man, im just a fan of him

Excuse me for my bad english
    thx for the advises! have fun and keep posting strats!

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by el_ruso View Post
    u miss a "t" i guess...
    Try to use flying machines 18-20 of them with the research (that makes area damage), focus fire and destroyers go down and the sorrounded destoyers will be hurted.
    And if ud goes DL and ghouls i dont know man, i will be hard but not impossible. Remember that at begging its a very defensive strat, u just have to harras him to get him late on construct buildings, reach tier2, bother him when he is creeping, etc. Harrasing dont mean u have to go and attack him all the time taking any risks.

Even with 50 flying machines u cant win 10 destroyers with full mana ( of course if their attack and armor is upgraded in one hit you will lose 15 machines

Ciduz..BrZ-cons

Destruct!!

this is my strategy BOMBALL nd no one 'll be save for the destruct ^^ believe me that's the way

el_ruso
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito View Post
    Even with 50 flying machines u cant win 10 destroyers with full mana ( of course if their attack and armor is upgraded in one hit you will lose 15 machines
    No man u have never play against an ud with destroys in ur life.
    did u know that to fill mana of a single fuckin destroyer u need to absorb many times?. And be smart man, right click on slow (sorcs 1st magic) and its enough to give no fuckin mana (o mean to put it on manual mode, sry about my english)
    And when u have 20-25 of that fuckin flying machines he will probably have a 6-7 destroys...u need to actualize armor and damage, and the area damage for the flying machines, focus fire, and they'll go down!
    dont worry about gargoyles when destros start being killed use polymorph on it and on spiders... dont forget to steal mana from Dk and use blizzard+flame on rest of his army
    PLS TRY IT BEFORE U POST BULLSHIT, or at least see some replays how it works...
    =S
    btw have fun, i get angry on this post, sry man, i will stay cool
    Last edited by el_ruso; 22nd October 2006 at 06:14 PM.

[BoS]NoX
    its couple Rule vs mass destro

If u play exp make 10 towers in expo and main to defend before that destro

When u fight vs destro/panda get Storm bolt on panda and focus it, Gyros should fight vs destro and little when panda unstuned dont close too panda with gyros.

AND 1 MOST important RULE

DONT FIGHT WITH GYRO WHEN DESTROS HAVE MANA

Before fight u can focus some panda later go rest of army

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by el_ruso View Post
    u miss a "t" i guess...

How u want to kill dk,lich,panda( lvl 3 probably) with flying machines ?
    2x breaths of fire and u will lose all machines

I've nerver played agains destroyers in my live ? hehehehe sure
    Last edited by Tito; 22nd October 2006 at 10:17 PM.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast