Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Human vs ... Strategies

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by Obako
    vs und i find this strat really efective am mk pala...foots fast tech to tier 3 knights and grifons....i saw this in tod s replays and it really works...
    hm... you are wrong about this , what can u do agains destroyers ? You will beat them only by your am ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Obako
    vs elf u help me...i dont know wtf to do against them....
    you can try am/naga foots/rifles/spell breakers/priests/sorssers.
    or you can try am/naga foots/spell breakers/prists / sorssers / mortars , of course if he dont got chimaeras,

Ykc
    vs elf just go am(WE first then when he gets more 4-5 driads just switch to blizzard) then mass rifles,sorcs,and mortars. then just hit and run. + you can make bloodmage instead of mk if u like. but only thing that is imprtant is to hit and run and abuse with blizzard.

cheers

nooby strat : ) Playing hum is important to make an exe... Thats the key to win in all cases. You can expo in particular parts of game without any problems vs almost all races (vs orc theres no moment that always works, you need to feel and adapt to the game).

Like vs und : Try to go on some green or orange camp with 3 militia guys ;p, in the same time build the lumber mill and pump some pesants + footies. Then take 5 militins with you + 3 footies + 2 We and go to the closest natural expand... Theres no way und can rush you with dh, even if he will bring some ghuls, it will take some time. So you should have 2 towers (almost done) 4-5 footies and 1/4 expo. If he will focus on expo, he will lose all ghuls, If he will focus on the fight, towers will be up for a sec. If you see you cant protect, bring 3-4 militia from base.

IMPORTANT: After situation will chill down, make sure you will have enough pesants (wood) for t3 and up for towers... MAKE TOWERS IN YOUR MAIN TOO! And try to not lose many units, dont let him outplay you with hero lvls. Dont let him make an expo and rush some aco with hit & run or am with blizz.
    Dont try to be someone on forum...

Or like Plavsha uses to say : Keep trying to be someone on forum, cause you have no chance in real life, suckers xD

i have 1 word for u: you suck !!
    Hell was full so i had to come back

Safelist Member
    Awards
    hm.. palec good undead will never let you to make so easy expand ... you forgot the dk ... roods . If he see that he is making expand before u put it he will bring you 7-8 ghould + 4 sceletons + dk ... how are u planing to count with that with 4 foots am and some militia ? ... i dont think so , as first he will take your creeps , and his hero will be bigger lvl than yours ... You can make it , but just on big maps , or if u got on oposite sides of lost temple ... In first case if u are lucky u can surround dk and kill him , but for that time be prepared to lose all your militia , and pesiants who should make expand ... That will slow you down very much , And after that the undead will go and make his own expand , and trust me you dont want to play vs undead with expand... cheers.
    Edit :@ykc i loved ur strat

Vs Ne, you can do the same "late expo" trick but not on all maps... and it's kinda more risky than vs und. So I suggest you to tech normally, creep to 2nd lev with militia, make the lumber mill right after starting upgrade your main (!) you will need lots of wood after t2. Research defend, buy dust from the shop, and try to rush his archers, kill some wisps or destroy hall of huntress (he will have late dryad/bears). Watch your t2 upgrade process, when it will be 3/4 go back to your base, heal all units (you should have 5-6 footies), buy towers from the shop (2-3, depends from wood you already have), research the wood up in your lumber mill, make mk (!, its important cause when he will rush your expo, you will easily bolt him, surround and force to tp, you will buy some time). So it's kinda safe.. even if he will come right after you will creep, he won't have chances vs 5 footies, 1 We, am, some pesants + incoming mk.

Edit to Tito Have you watched some Sky or Inso? They start to tech t2 and undead has already t3 and two sloughters... But they still manage to win. I'm not saying people on xpam are sky, inso or tod... but their opponents ain't luci or fov for example. I did it many times vs 90% undeads here, with 60 ping of mine or on their hosts and it works in 90%.
    Last edited by Palec; 24th August 2006 at 01:15 PM.

Or like Plavsha uses to say : Keep trying to be someone on forum, cause you have no chance in real life, suckers xD

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by Palec
    Vs Ne, you can do the same "late expo" trick but not on all maps... and it's kinda more risky than vs und. So I suggest you to tech normally, creep to 2nd lev with militia, make the lumber mill right after starting upgrade your main (!) you will need lots of wood after t2. Research defend, buy dust from the shop, and try to rush his archers, kill some wisps or destroy hall of huntress (he will have late dryad/bears). Watch your t2 upgrade process, when it will be 3/4 go back to your base, heal all units (you should have 5-6 footies), buy towers from the shop (2-3, depends from wood you already have), research the wood in your lumber mill, make an mk (!, its important cause when he will rush your expo, you will easily bolt him, surround and force to tp, you will buy some time). So it's kinda safe.. even if he will come right after you will creep, he won't have chances vs 5 footies, 1 We, am, some pesants + incoming mk.
    I am sorry to say this but u are wrong again How are u planing to destroy his huntress hall ? it has 1100 hp , fortifight armor ... For that time you can lose 3-4 foots , and if u destroy it , for that time he will put 2 aol in some weird place ... and remember that for making claws you dont need huntress hall , after that you should back home and heal right ? For that time he will be 2/4 from tr3 ... and guess what ... if he scout you propertly ... he can attack you with 2-3 claws and 2 heroes on your not ready expand , how are u planing to kill those claws ? with 5 foots ? .... u will call militia from your base ? ... he will just telport his claws one by one with staff of pers... ( i dont know the whole name) and he will slow you down , and he will go home heal himself , and he will attack you with 6-7 claws , for that time you should have 5-6 towers in the expand , and also that much towers in your base , that will slow you down very much with entering in tr3 to make paladin and knights and gryphons mby ... its better to make a fast expand , what can elf do only with the demon hunter ? he can kill you 1-2 pesiants , but that is all...
    Quote Originally Posted by palec
    Edit to Tito Have you watched some Sky or Inso? They start to tech t2 and undead has already t3 and two sloughters... But they still manage to win. I'm not saying people on xpam are sky, inso or tod... but their opponents ain't luci or fov for example. I did it many times vs 90% undeads here, with 60 ping of mine or on their hosts and it works in 90%.
    You played agains - 20 lvl guys right ?

TIto I meant to destroy huntress hall in process not the one which is already up ! lol Ne first start to tech, then build the huntress hall, unless he goes hunts. Anyway, you can find counter for all start, other thing is discussing and different thing is playing current game. OMG Tito he will not have Claws yet, man! He will have two aows and already producing some... Trust me It works perfectly.

"You played agains - 20 lvl guys right ?" , no, they were 10 levels, I am too noob to win vs 20 lvl guys : (

Safelist Member
    Awards
    TIto I meant to destroy huntress hall in process not the one which is already up ! lol Ne first start to tech, then build the huntress hall, unless he goes hunts. Anyway, you can find counter for all start, other thing is discussing and different thing is playing current game. OMG Tito he will not have Claws yet, man! He will have two aows and already producing some... Trust me It works perfectly.
    y , you are right , the huntress hall is bulit in 1/3 from upgrading to tr2 ... in that time elf should got 3-4 archers you should got 3-4 foots ... Are u sure that u can crush the huntress hall only with that army , and +1-2 waters ? Even if u menage to crush it ... You will lose half from ur army , mby more , and elf will still have time to put another one huntress hall , he will be late 10-15 secs for aol . For that time he will go in tr3 and will hapend the sameone wich i wrote in last post..
    "You played agains - 20 lvl guys right ?" , no, they were 10 levels, I am too noob to win vs 20 lvl guys : (
    nice one

Quote Originally Posted by Tito
    y , you are right , the huntress hall is bulit in 1/3 from upgrading to tr2 ... in that time elf should got 3-4 archers you should got 3-4 foots ... Are u sure that u can crush the huntress hall only with that army , and +1-2 waters ? Even if u menage to crush it ... You will lose half from ur army , mby more , and elf will still have time to put another one huntress hall , he will be late 10-15 secs for aol . For that time he will go in tr3 and will hapend the sameone wich i wrote in last post..
    Did I say... "Kill this building for all costs" ? I said try to kill some archers with dust, rush wisps or destroy hall. It depends from current situation, you know that... even the better strategy might blow if you dont adapt to game and just make this strat like you were blind.

My sentence meant:

1. Kill some archers with dust (If you find him creeping or you going to his main and they are hidden)
    2. Kill some wisps or destroy hall of huntress(unless his dh and archers are in his base, do you think I am so stupid to destroy this building for all costs, lost 3 foots like you said and let him make 2 lev dh?)

Actually I have some replays with this strats I could post, but I dont wanna offend anyone... I mean I haven't asked people I played with , If I can upload those reps.

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Did I say... "Kill this building for all costs" ? I said try to kill some archers with dust, rush wisps or destroy hall. It depends from current situation, you know that... even the better strategy might blow if you dont adapt to game and just make this strat like you were blind.

My sentence meant:

1. Kill some archers with dust (If you find him creeping or you going to his main and they are hidden)
    2. Kill some wisps or destroy hall of huntress(unless his dh and archers are in his base, do you think I am so stupid to destroy this building for all costs, lost 3 foots like you said and let him make 2 lev dh?)

Actually I have some replays with this strats I could post, but I dont wanna offend anyone... I mean I haven't asked people I played with , If I can upload those reps.
    Someone got insolted ? I am apologize if i said something what made you angry , i had no attention like that. In those replay you made late expand as u expalned in first strat ? I would like to see them .

Safelist Member
    Awards
    someone tells me , my first post here was good better like it was , or its better now , cuz if its better now i will try to make like that all my first posts in "Strategy"

Aca
    Definitly better.
    GJ Tito

Obako
    [QUOTE=Tito]hm... you are wrong about this , what can u do agains destroyers ? You will beat them only by your am ?

well if he goes deso i ll kill everthing that walks and try to do some dmg to deso with am and till my first rifle comes to battle.....and with grifon knoghts am mk nothin that walks will survive includeing heros abos and fiends.......thx for the tip for ne counter i ll try it...i lsoe 5 games ina row last night on northrend all againswt ne......

neclakilmez
    koreaman tactic am/bm/pit lord/full casters/mortars/6-7 towers to base

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast