Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategy Requests

Strategy Requests

Here You may post strategy Requests

Bl1Nd_GuaRd1aN
    Can someone post a strat that contains troll witchdoctors.In my whole wc3 carear I only seen 1 replay containing these guys

Sie.Amk.Fuckoff
    I lost today human(me) vs ne
    he has 2 mountain giant + dryads + 2 bear +2 faeri dragon + hero with fan of knives skill and hero with entangelde roots ( I dont know elf's heroes name )

I have some knights + riflemen + 5 mortar + am & mk + socreses + priest with master ( +5 armor skill)

how can I defeat mountain giant easiyly ?????????????????????????????????

Bl1Nd_GuaRd1aN
    With UD my worst mu with human,i need help in saving my heroes from that imba UD nuke.Should I buy potion of inuvernability and use it before i go in to the batlle?I note out that i use mass hawks strat so they are the only units on ground with no meat shield.I just played on north a game and i lost "only" becouse i didnt have heroes-_-.2nd question is what to do if ud is realy realy weaker than me at the moment,i go attack him and he goes in to his base like a little girl.Should i attack him even if he has his 3 slow towers and min base,or should i creep?

Quote Originally Posted by Bl1Nd_GuaRd1aN
    Should i attack him even if he has his 3 slow towers and min base,or should i creep?
    When opponent is camper - go expo.

Bl1Nd_GuaRd1aN
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLady
    When opponent is camper - go expo.
    I had expo,and it was echo ilands so so i had only 1 didnt want to risk to have 2

Bl1Nd_GuaRd1aN
    What 2 do when orc fast tech without rax.im human i take panda vs air(2nd,1st AM)rifles are weak and i need mass to counter mass air,hawks again i cant have enough of them,and there are bats.So what to do? Attack him hee has burrows,BM kill my heroes and low HP units.

Safelist Member
    Awards
    i want to ask strategy like this ... i am playing orc and once on nortrend i lost a game....
    the boy started playing kotg/mass hunts. after 7-8 hunts get in upgrade ( i didnt knew that) i started playing mass grunts/demolishers( from 2 baracks and i didnt make beistary) i scouted him all the time and i have seen only 2 aow .. i tought he was making mass hunts/archers... when i made 5-6 catas and 10 grunts i attacked him and when i atacked him i saw 12 hypgraphs with archers .... and guess what i lost , how should i counter on that , tnx for answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito
    i want to ask strategy like this ... i am playing orc and once on nortrend i lost a game....
    the boy started playing kotg/mass hunts. after 7-8 hunts get in upgrade ( i didnt knew that) i started playing mass grunts/demolishers( from 2 baracks and i didnt make beistary) i scouted him all the time and i have seen only 2 aow .. i tought he was making mass hunts/archers... when i made 5-6 catas and 10 grunts i attacked him and when i atacked him i saw 12 hypgraphs with archers .... and guess what i lost , how should i counter on that , tnx for answer.
    better scout.
    i lost cause to the same strat
    and reason was only bad scout :/
    it's hard to counter that.
    u see potm and mas hunts then in one momen he just come with mas hypogriphed archers... it's imba if u don't scout in the meanwhile :/
    it happend to me too
    Hell was full so i had to come back

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by skill tester
    better scout.
    i lost cause to the same strat
    and reason was only bad scout :/
    it's hard to counter that.
    u see potm and mas hunts then in one momen he just come with mas hypogriphed archers... it's imba if u don't scout in the meanwhile :/
    it happend to me too
    u didnt undestood me right ... his ancient of wind were hiden on ennormilous place ... noone cant find them ..( he bought zzepelin and add them on the ireland)... it was twisted medows .. how i can scout there with orc ? now way ... and he didnt had potm , he had kotg ... i tried to bulid trols , but his hero was lvl 5 and with only one what is it called .. first magic he kills one trol .. he can repeat that many times .. and what should i do , and of course u should open new thread about that , not to write here.

u can use goblin labor or wtf the name is
    but it was very unexpected and probably when u find out what he has it was to late. if u even saw that in game.
    i didn't open new thread cuz i don't have any smart solution except that i always make atleast 1 beastiary vs elf so...
    but u could conclude that he's "Cooking" something by that that he has long time t2 or t3 and only arch/hunt? or wtf :/
    well be happy cuz he didn't make chims
    Hell was full so i had to come back

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by skill tester
    u can use goblin labor or wtf the name is
    but it was very unexpected and probably when u find out what he has it was to late. if u even saw that in game.
    i didn't open new thread cuz i don't have any smart solution except that i always make atleast 1 beastiary vs elf so...
    but u could conclude that he's "Cooking" something by that that he has long time t2 or t3 and only arch/hunt? or wtf :/
    well be happy cuz he didn't make chims
    i scouted his base every 2 min .... he was in tr3 , how he could make chimas ? and about the goblin laboratory how should i know that he got buliding right there ... there are 4 irelands ... and i tought that he went to tr2 just to upgrade atack/armor to hunts and archs..

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!
    IS IT OK NOW MAN JUST CALM DOWN
    NOW NE IS TOO IMBA VS HUMANS.....wHAT TO DO MAN IM HUMAN I SAW ALL STRAT IN HUMANS VS....... BUT IT DOESNT WORK i ALLWAYS LOSE OF THEM BUT I CAn ONlY BEAT MEGA NOOBS NE
    pls help
    Siganture removed by Super Moderator. Reason: Not allowed.

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by assholeman
    IS IT OK NOW MAN JUST CALM DOWN
    NOW NE IS TOO IMBA VS HUMANS.....wHAT TO DO MAN IM HUMAN I SAW ALL STRAT IN HUMANS VS....... BUT IT DOESNT WORK i ALLWAYS LOSE OF THEM BUT I CAn ONlY BEAT MEGA NOOBS NE
    pls help
    precize pls.

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!
    Well i do mass footmans on early tier2 attack him and make towers in his base but he aso make his towers and he attack me i base with druids in bear form i go for retreat and he pull back and destro my towers with catapultas(or whateever are they called) and i try to attack him but he destro me with bears
    And only strat that worked was: mass rifles invisible mortars archmage,bloddmage,pitlosrd with all first powere and with mortars destro his base but i cant do it two times .....caouse he uses some else strat
    ali tito jarane POMOZI
    Last edited by -Kyuubi-; 12th August 2006 at 01:02 PM.
    Siganture removed by Super Moderator. Reason: Not allowed.

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast