Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategy Requests

Wink ...

How can i beat elf who doesn't make AoW.
    Here rep check this out Attachment 35248
    Tryed everything but no way i can beat the guy
    Iz this super imba strategy vs UD?
    A Pametne Kritike Klovnovi Daju
    Samo Da Leče Svoje Bolesne Glave
    Težak Je Rad Kad Želiš Sve Ono
    Duhovno Vredno Bez Novca I Slave

Quote Originally Posted by XpHakunaMatata View Post
    How can i beat elf who doesn't make AoW.
    Here rep check this out Attachment 35248
    Tryed everything but no way i can beat the guy
    Iz this super imba strategy vs UD?
    !!! nothing is imba for uD~
    lemme watch the rep, i`ll edit my post later.
    lawlez geez
    As i saw from the chat you know his playstyle and u still played shitty start .
    First let`s talk about ghoul rush:Ghoul rush is very imba in certain cases on some maps.Like EI UD vs UD ma ghoul rush can be pwange, however on a such large map as TS vs protectors you just couldn`t win, cuz towers is the only way to counter+he had lots of moons.it was mission impossbile to an already suxy strat.

Now i saw many elfs doing that in UD ma, there`s even a FoV vs someone who played same start and lost very ugly, if i find it i`ll post.
    What you should have done was~u`re bo was fine altar + crypt , zig except for the 2nd crypt.You should have gone for DK+few ghouls.Now obviously he would come to harras you to prevent u`re dk from lvling, note that he can`t get any exp till tier2 then he`s going to get army and that`s a so big gg advantage you had but didn`t know how to act.
    As he`s dh was fking arround my base i would sneak my dk to his base(rod needed) and creep with my ghouls.Now he can come after u and so u can easly creep green camps with ghouls(he`ll surely do) cuz i as u get in his base(kill a critter on the road a get 2skels)send them for 1wisp kill and coil when u know it`s gonna die, he`s wisps were fairly far away from moons, and he done a fast tech that would own him as reaching tier2 with no wood.It`s not really necesary for u to get many wisps just keep him busy and creep with ghouls.
    Now as u reach tier2 you will either tech for tier3 going for abo and destro or mb meat weagons fiend and other stuff which i think would suit good for u`re situation, or go for typicaly ghouls and gargs start BUT, it`s obvious as he reaches tier2 he`ll try to creep some cams and ofc that`s the moment to head for it`s base not allowing him to get lvl, and ghouls & gargs can work pretty nice if u keep his panda low.I would have try to get some wisps with my gargs and mb some hero kills anyway, as u u should manage to do this i would head up to my base and take up an exp you can do this even early if u can get a hero kill or anything that would disadvantage him to try to atack u.
    About the 2nd hero i`m a bit confused, normaly lich would be many ppl choices but i think DL or even naga depends on u`re game achivements so far can help u alot, and ofc 3rd lich for orb.
    There are many ways to beat elf with that start, but ghoul rush is really questionabile... maybe on a tiny map when u can get to him before protectors get`s up could be u`re win.

geez i never write that much
    @ou yea and flash i didn`t read u`re post i`m sorry if i`m repeating things u already said.
    Last edited by _TerrorBlade_; 13th January 2007 at 11:43 PM.

man no offence but you play like shit. you cant rush every1 with 2x rax. you lose dozens of ghouls and what for?

wanna easy beggining or hard1? for easy start take dl and sleep surround dh to stop harras and go cc. he will have only dh and wont be able to creep efectively with him alone. just make standard build crypt+ziggu+altar+ziggu+shop. on t2 make dk and gargs/fiends vs dryads from 2 rax. you need good micro with gargs or they`ll die easily.

harder beggining but easier end- take dk 1st, lich 2nd creep and try to surround harrasing dh if you cant just ignore and creep. try do move your ghouls and dk seperatly and ghouls should be always between dk and dh to avoid mb. just creep if he`ll come to melee to finish wounded ghoul surprise him with quick surround.

retreat wounded ghouls to lumber, use scrolls of healing vs panda and try ff heroes +coil-nova. but try not to be predictable. obvious moves when all army follow low hp dh.... surround only when you are sure its worth it. dh is a tank and you can lose all ghouls from arch/dryads and still wont kill dh.

dryads are weak to piercing damage so ff with shift one dryad after another with gargs/fiends. stone form wounded gargs/burror fiends, in the meantime ghouls/abos will make bears/heroes busy

with this mass like you play you can win with unprepared enemy but this is no skill. this is noobish mass and no1 will lose to it twice. next time you`ll see towers and/or mass vs mass

gl
    Last edited by Flash; 13th January 2007 at 11:07 PM.
    learn about poland

best mh'er on server, still not banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mariodlv
    well his text 'me pro mh no ban pls' say everything
    now moderating at official the witcher forum

Safelist Member
    Awards
    I like those LONG posts up to this one.
    First , when elf isn't making AOW , and is going to fast upgrade you can easy creep and get ur DK lvl 3 till he gets tr2.
    Yes, his DH will be there tring to slow you down , but you can just take unholy aura for first skill and that's it ( but first you must see if he has a burn mana ). Than when his burning mana is just a strach , you will be able to creep the whole map. When you will get tr2 bulid 2x crypts and start making mass gargs. Harras him with the gargs , try to kill him wisps , dryads etc. And creep with ur heroes ( you should have lich too ) and ghouls and make expand with towers on it. When you have enough gargs go in tr3 , and make expand ( to " enough gargs " i mean 12 or smthing ). When you press tr3 button put 3x slaughterhouses ( hope I wrote it good ). And start upgrading abo's attack and armor. Keep harrasing with gargs ( you may lose some of them , but that's not a big deal ). After you are in tr3 start buliding abos ( till than they should be 2/2 upgraded ). Bulid abos and meet wagons with 2 statues of course. Make third hero ( dl , cl , pl or whatever ) get him lvl 3 and just take your all army ( kill the gargs , you wont need them , because you wont have enough limit ) get it together , press attack button to his base , and that's it. You don't even need to micro it. Just few spells from heroes.
    Don't forget to buy orb on lich , and focus the dryads with wagons.
    Have fun sir ~~

Wink

oki 10x tito & terrorblade i'll try it
    Btw Flash i don't think u get it what is advantege 4 elf
    and i had said that i had tryed everything so thatz why i poster here, i know that was nooby tinker/ghouls but i tryed it so don't tell me that i play like shit cuz u don't know me...

and you dont know me.

so what is actually your problem? you cant handle lone dh or "two towers" in his base? or you cant handle mass dryads?

fast tech from elf isnt harder for ud. ne can only harras you till t2 and you know precisely what units he`ll make. no talons because talons need archers. so mass dryads/mass claws or mix.

here a gift for you
    vs mass claws with fast tech. ne rarely do it because if he cant harras properly he lose lvl and time
    vs hunts+arch
    vs arch+talon
    vs mass dryads
    learn about poland

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

Can som1 tell me how to beat elf who goes fast expand, mass hypo + mass chim,
    I know I shouldnt let him expand and that all harass him in begining.
    But what would be good counter to that army if he got them...?
    I am undead.

dont let him go fast exp. check fe places very often. after every creep send skelly if you suspect smt. make shades always vs every race apart from hum. if he have exp you have to push him hard or make your own.

there`s no other way
    vs chimms+hippos? gargs+frosties but this is very rare case
    learn about poland

Man i'll know what he will make but problem is he goez fast upgrade
    if u don't understand that ok but don't judge me how i play....pff.....

Jolie
    I lost today human(me) vs ne
    he has 2 mountain giant + dryads + 2 bear +2 faeri dragon + hero with fan of knives skill and hero with entangelde roots ( I dont know elf's heroes name )

I have some knights + riflemen + 5 mortar + am & mk + socreses + priest with master ( +5 armor skill)

how can I defeat mountain giant easiyly ?????????????????????????????????
    well its not so difficult .u should attack command 2 his NE army and do it again when MG use his abillity.when u command again ur army will attack units they see in dangerous and do not attack only MG ^^

Jolie
    I lost today human(me) vs ne
    he has 2 mountain giant + dryads + 2 bear +2 faeri dragon + hero with fan of knives skill and hero with entangelde roots ( I dont know elf's heroes name )

I have some knights + riflemen + 5 mortar + am & mk + socreses + priest with master ( +5 armor skill)

how can I defeat mountain giant easiyly ?????????????????????????????????
    well its not so difficult .u should attack command 2 his NE army and do it again when MG use his abillity.when u command again ur army will attack units they see in dangerous and do not attack only MG ^^

Jolie
    I am undead.
    ) I think u said about me who use mass hippo up to 3( attack and armor)^^. u can rush by using mass skeleton at the beginning or use mass gg when u see his mass hippo or chim.Its base on ur skills and ur Hero's abillity.Good luck

nice tripple post. use edit- its not spam corner
    learn about poland

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by mestar View Post
    I am undead.
    Well , as first you can end the games easily using dl + mass ghouls. Yes , just make 2 crypts , and wait till you have 12 ghouls . Go attack him ,use sleep skill to his hero and kill his archers ( don't forget to buy rod of necromancery and dust ). After his archers will be dead , you can make his hero sleep again , surround him with ghouls and kill him. Destroy his expand and that's it.
    Also you may bulid dk/ghouls , if you see that he allready has an expand , a FINISHED one , go and make an expand by yourself . Put 3-4 towers on it and the problem is solved. Go in tr2 , make 2x crypts and start making garagayles. Abuse his wisps hard ( I mean kill them with garagayls ) while in mean time you are creeping with ur another army. Go in tr3 , make 2x slaughterhouses. Start making abos with fiends ( don't forget to upgrade ur web ) . Buy a third hero ( you can take dl, pit lord its ur choise ) . Get LICH LVL 5 , THAT'S THE MOST IMPORTAINT IN THIS GAME. CREEP JUST WITH LICH , AND GET HIM 5 LVL. Than ur dk will be 3-4 lvl , go JUST with both heroes and kill his hypos. ( coil + nova and one is dead , I don't want to mention the splash of nova too ) Repeat that several times ( till you have mana in the heroes ) . In mean time of course you should creep with ur third hero and your army and get him AT LEAST LVL 3. After you make sure that you've killed him 9-10 hypos , just go attack him. Web his chims , turn back and fight out of chims's range. If your oponent try to pull back , dont hunt him. Just coil + nova some unit , that's a big advantage. Repeat the webbing and pulling back again. Probably he will turn back again , coil and nova and you will kill him one more unit. At the third time ( webbing and turnning back , he will be really pissed off and he will decide to fight out of chim's range ) , you won't have a problem there. After the rest of his army is dead , it will be easy to kill 5-6 chims ( at most ).
    If you still have problem write , I will give you more strategies.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito View Post
    Also you may bulid dk/ghouls , if you see that he allready has an expand , a FINISHED one , go and make an expand by yourself . Put 3-4 towers on it and the problem is solved. Go in tr2 , make 2x crypts and start making garagayles. Abuse his wisps hard ( I mean kill them with garagayls ) while in mean time you are creeping with ur another army. Go in tr3 , make 2x slaughterhouses. Start making abos with fiends ( don't forget to upgrade ur web ) . Buy a third hero ( you can take dl, pit lord its ur choise ) . Get LICH LVL 5 , THAT'S THE MOST IMPORTAINT IN THIS GAME. CREEP JUST WITH LICH , AND GET HIM 5 LVL. Than ur dk will be 3-4 lvl , go JUST with both heroes and kill his hypos. ( coil + nova and one is dead , I don't want to mention the splash of nova too ) Repeat that several times ( till you have mana in the heroes ) . In mean time of course you should creep with ur third hero and your army and get him AT LEAST LVL 3. After you make sure that you've killed him 9-10 hypos , just go attack him. Web his chims , turn back and fight out of chims's range. If your oponent try to pull back , dont hunt him. Just coil + nova some unit , that's a big advantage. Repeat the webbing and pulling back again. Probably he will turn back again , coil and nova and you will kill him one more unit. At the third time ( webbing and turnning back , he will be really pissed off and he will decide to fight out of chim's range ) , you won't have a problem there. After the rest of his army is dead , it will be easy to kill 5-6 chims ( at most ).
    If you still have problem write , I will give you more strategies.
    4 this tact u mast have a lot of mana ....
    ............../´¯/)...........(\¯`\
    ............/....//..............\\....\
    .........../....//................\\....\
    ...../´¯/..../´¯\.........../¯`\....\¯`\
    .././.../..../..../.|_......_|.\....\....\...\.\..
    (.(....(....(..../.)..)..(..(.\....)....)....).)
    .\................\/.../....\...\/................/
    ..\................. /........\................../
    ....\..............(............)............../
    ......\.............\.........../............../

BTW: D1E-DasDingoMan here !!!!!

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast