Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategy Requests

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!
    NEDD STRATEGIES OF HuMANS IN 2v2 tnx
    Siganture removed by Super Moderator. Reason: Not allowed.

GOD_OF_DEAD
    can u help me plz....i started to play with human and i have a great problem ( orc )..i cant beat players who make bm + raiders + shamans + tauren + tauren cheftain .... give me a strat plz...

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by Aca
    OK this isnt a strategy request its just a question.How does Controll magic work.Once i played hum mirror tr close spot so i go for caster brakers.i was pwning him so just 4 fun i upgraded control magic for the first time in mi life.when i wanted to take away his water elemental it said something about MANA.So does some1 now how to use it or why couldent i used it?
    well i think that for taking 1hp for enemy's unit u need to have 1 mana , so if he unit has more than 200 hp u cannot take it , cuz spell breakers mana is 200 ... so u need to dispel his water few times , and when they will have less than 200 hp than u should control them , dont worry about low hp , priests will heal them in notime.
    @ god_of_dead .. expand + mass gryphons should work.

GOD_OF_DEAD
    yes its a good idea, but bm will look for my expand,he will wind walk and search for it and also his raiders will have there net and will put hem down then tc will wave them and tauren will kill them in one sec

[RO]Pr3d4t0r
    need strategy request for human vs undead - when Undead has MEAT WAGONS/ABOS/FIENDS/NECROS/DK. it's really hard for human, although it's the best race . i tried knights/rifle/sorcs/spellB/priests and i lost .

@ god of dead : also include spell breakers and sorcress to tito's strat. (steal bloodhust and slow tauren & raiders - they have low AS anyway - so it's GG for you).
    Last edited by [RO]Pr3d4t0r; 15th September 2006 at 12:11 PM.

Safelist Member
    Awards
    Quote Originally Posted by [RO]Pr3d4t0r
    need strategy request for human vs undead - when Undead has MEAT WAGONS/ABOS/FIENDS/NECROS/DK. it's really hard for human, although it's the best race . i tried knights/rifle/sorcs/spellB/priests and i lost .

@ god of dead : also include spell breakers and sorcress to tito's strat. (steal bloodhust and slow tauren & raiders - they have low AS anyway - so it's GG for you).
    hm.. for that strat undead needs a lot of time , for that time u can make 2-3 expands , and harras him all the time , i want to say that u CANT beat that army with only 1 attack , so with 3 expand u will have a lot of money , and u will can easly bulid more army that he can . So u can kill him 4-5 units by an attack , even if u lost 7-8 u are still in advantage,cuz u got 3 gold mines more than he do . Just one thing i forgot to say , dont let him to make expand.

[RO]Pr3d4t0r
    yeah but he makes over 40 skeletons lets say and they tank perfectly and that anymate dead of the DK if he gets animate dead before resurrection human is dead.

Safelist Member
    Awards
    well u got dispell etc.

[RO]Pr3d4t0r
    k 10x.

PatejlCZ

Unhappy

Hi there, I am just now lost game against NE, I need counter to mass bears + dryads, could anyone help pls?

Dryads are extremmely dangerous for me (orc), with they slow poison...

Bloodwrath
    Quote Originally Posted by PatejlCZ
    Hi there, I am just now lost game against NE, I need counter to mass bears + dryads, could anyone help pls?

Dryads are extremmely dangerous for me (orc), with they slow poison...
    BM/TC/kodos(for the bears)/catas(for dryads)/some gruts;and some ensare
    You can try also wind riders
    I don`t see the point elf playing dryad/claws versus orc...
    Last edited by Bloodwrath; 23rd September 2006 at 04:09 PM.

Safelist Member
    Awards
    ok , u can try grunts/raiders/catapults/ kodos , first u need to put grunts and raiders in attack mode , secound to focus catas on dryads , and third to eat claws as much as u can , hf.

Sie.Amk.Fuckoff
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito
    ok , u can try grunts/raiders/catapults/ kodos , first u need to put grunts and raiders in attack mode , secound to focus catas on dryads , and third to eat claws as much as u can , hf.
    I wanna add 1 thing if u make kodos u need SPIRIT WALKER + SCROLL OF SPEED because elf would focus on kodo when u eat his bear but spirit links will protect it + kodos are slow and when u eat them use it and run away ur kodos

Safelist Member
    Awards
    You would bulid a spirit lodge , and upgrade spirit walkers adept training , just to make 1 spirit walker? Scroll of speed is artifact , and he can buy also protection , or greater healing , unvirtability , or whatever do he needs

can u tell me who will allow u to make 3 expands?
    Hell was full so i had to come back

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast