Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Replay Thread !

Quote Originally Posted by Syrus View Post
    fluffies with fracture = ownage
    Yes, but for who?
    [Oni] F*CK! I'm just about out of black ink
    [Krypton] printer?
    [Oni] No, the type I disperse to run from predators.

Adone

1st abo on wave 7!?

We have passed the game but,Abos were kinda delayed,1st one has shown up on late game!What the hell was it doing all the time!Other replay is just another victory in the same day,3 fracs,medic left but we still made it,later it was 30min whoring near the docks.

Sageypoo
    Yet another win...not bad since medic died on wave 1, and we had to endure a couple fractures...
    I think half this game was normal, the other half was about "who can reach 1.5k xp limit fastest hehehe (i think Nx won)

only 1633 xp We've made way better in previous game versions, especially when xp was capped at 2k
    M.E.R.C. Nxuan
    Original NotD:SO Mapper
    Triggers/Codes/Skills

notdso.forumer.com

Get the money, win the war.

Adone
    Erm,Sage,it's posted up..That no medic replay..I tought you won't post it so I did...No hard feeling about nading you in tk mission.You have acutally killed yourself..

12 seems to be a lucky number, and in the twelfth try, a 3 ppl fluffy hunt was successful. Syrus, Nxuan and me met with abo at the 6th minute of the hunt. Syrus survived until the 11th minute with a frac

SpecialOps
    Nice replay

Another hardcore game today. Started with a succesful fluffy hunt, continued with middle rampage, headed for docks park at wave 9 and continued the rampage there with syrus owning one hellspawn at the end. Unfortunately kokka died early and missed most of the fun.
    Team: Nxuan, greek, Kokkantas, Pansu, damien.az, PSY84, wan2k12, Syrus, kareivukas

Sageypoo

Corridor Base

Yesterday we had some fun doing a MR (camp middle) game from wave 1-8, moving around to docks for wave 9-15, had some fun dancing dogs and running for middle shiva ^^ ... nice win.

Players: Nxuan, PSY84, Marduk_the_god, Adone, SaladfingerPL, Sageypoo, Sacs, delibekir, Jmoreno3, KOT[LV].

PS. This was second attempt, 1st attempt we got nasty surprise...if u can take a guess

This one was really a nice game, and changing base really gives a new challenge to the whole map. To whoever thinks he can do it, let's play in north west quarter next time!!
    M.E.R.C. Nxuan
    Original NotD:SO Mapper
    Triggers/Codes/Skills

notdso.forumer.com

Get the money, win the war.

darkschneider19

Smile Nice game!

Hi, this is game with only 4 players. we can win the game.

Players: Jmoreno3, Bodom666, Sanctix, DarkSchneider91.

PSY84

Leaver's Moh

Funny game, hosted by Sanctix.

Players : Sanctix as Demo
    Drake-Ak47 as Demo
    FloppyDick as Medic
    Damien.az as Medic (we get 2 medics in this game!)
    Jmoreno3 as HS
    Toot_lyk as Enginner
    DarkSchneider91 as Recon
    PSY84 as HS
    Nxuan as Marksman
    Synopsis: This game gets unusual with 2 Medics, things run pretty well until wave 3, HS(me) caught by 2 gargoyles while reconing. Half way through the game, FloppyDick left, soon DarkSchneider (recon) and Drake-Ak47 (demo) die. I took over FloppyDick's medic. Round abos and kill hellspawns. At the end, camping at docks before evacuating to boat, FloppyDick get promoted and awarded Medal Of Honor, too bad he left the game

lol @ MoH
    [Oni] F*CK! I'm just about out of black ink
    [Krypton] printer?
    [Oni] No, the type I disperse to run from predators.

kann[nIx]
    sounds like n0td@Xpam is back and still the #1
    nothing changes here

PSY84
    Another Dock Camping trip

Players:
    PSY84 as Medic (host)
    TooT_lyk as Engineer
    SoMik as Grunt
    ZaZak as Demo
    juppijo as Marksman
    Sanctix as Demo
    taillow as Grunt
    Sacs as Firebat
    Maaster as Grunt
    drjackal86 as HS

Synopsis:
    Just like any other game, we took the normal route. On wave 9, we lure it too early, end up with abos coming from our front, @ middle right of map. Medic sprint through 2 abos, taking 2 hits to lure the abos to make way for the team to pass. Unfortunately, firebat(with ow) attacked one of the abo and abo hugged him. Demos kill mobs as usual, until wave 15, someone rpg the front wall. With not much chains explosives left, demo cluster and rpg Hellspawn. The team take hits from hellspawn, but still manage to survive, then making our way to camp at docks.
    Last edited by PSY84; 22nd March 2007 at 03:41 AM. Reason: screen shot added

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast