Page 209 of 600 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 8990

Thread: I want to see all people and some cool girls ;)

Quote Originally Posted by demon-_-lady View Post
    omg omg omg... i love how the girl is dress :P ... some will think that i am creazy but i like it and i think a girl dress like that is verry sexi :P

thats why i love muslims :P
    lolz i cant stop write when i see ur posts alexa btw WoW Sexy Oo heeh lolz

so u try do it and mby u will be best sexy girl on this world kidding

''sry for spam''

Shawshank redemption Artificial's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jostavo View Post
    ''sry for spam''
    What did we said about this?
    This is the last time I see this written in your posts, k?

memo0o-
    LoL finaly i found sm1 who thinks that our girls' cloths r cool ~ jos delete "sry for spam " ... u can spam freely now -.-
    @ activ .. no i wont and u know why

man admins are here and mby we got ban Oo i dont care any way

'sry for spam'

JodyPiNk!
    lol, i dont think u get ban for those comments spam is something that u say and doesent have to do nothing with the topic going on

Ex Head Administrator
    Jostavo:
    Technical Definition of Spam

An electronic message is "spam" IF:

(1)the recipient's personal identity and context are irrelevant because the message is equally applicable to many other potential recipients;
    AND(2)the recipient has not verifiably granted deliberate, explicit, and still-revocable permission for it to be sent.

Well, the actual real definition is defined in the relationship between the sender and the recipient. If the sender has no consideration or care for the recipient, then it is spam.
    This is not easy to prove for any particular case, as it is something in the mind of the sender, but let's try to illustrate the concept by a few examples:
    Suppose someone sends out a friendly message to several of their friends, that's not spam.
    Suppose someone sends out a bulk e-mail to members of an opt-in list with proper remove options, then that's not spam either.
    Now the real defining point...
    Suppose someone sends out an e-mail to a lot of people who they've never met, (ie unsolicited), then it isn't necessarily spam, provided that the sender accepts that any of the recipients may REPLY and may enter into communication. (The way to measure this is by doing a thought experiment where the recipient puts the same amount of human resources into the reply as the sender did as per a one-to-one message. If this is wasted, then the original message is spam). So, a sender who understands and accepts that the recipients may reply and start talking to them, isn't really sending spam.

In other words say lol, hi,hello, how are you? in a single post dosen't mean you're spamming so stop with this stuff about spam please, looks like everyone here is scared to death noone is posting or anything ¬¬.

POST PEOPLE!

btw arti its pizza XD now i'm sure omg i looked at LOTS of signatures-.-"

Smiley: Lol look at night we all go dance,party at night and those who not have a girl there will have to pay the price i'm not talking about money we think in somenthing there i'm not talking about money =P i got some pics from our night party and all stuff but i wont post it i'm too shy :P

Ms123
    Omg no way i would wear a turbant in that hot of egypt -.- halibut... LOL u know i am pretty sure all muslim women who use those turbants in the summer at least, must use halibut cream... anyway nice pics

lolz man be sure moon i got u r point but i ask u about some thing

can u pls look 2 my all posts and if u see some of it call spam
    ban me
    btw ms u dont undrstand what this mean 2 us and if we do it for God then God wont let us be angry or mad about it

just something general:
    of course its a fine line between spam and comments..for me it is ok to comment on the pictures, so there is a picture and then 4-6 comments and then the next picture..
    but I dont wanna see 3 pages of off-topic talk here
    I think that is pretty reasonable, dont you think?

Quote Originally Posted by 0nslaught View Post
    just something general:
    of course its a fine line between spam and comments..for me it is ok to comment on the pictures, so there is a picture and then 4-6 comments and then the next picture..
    but I dont wanna see 3 pages of off-topic talk here
    I think that is pretty reasonable, dont you think?
    y np for this agree with u in this onsla... and from now u will saw me Good boy

[WW]Smiley
    TP Monstar can you send pic what hepnd tu det guy whu hws no gf in night?
    is deo tradisn only for jang ppl or for all!

Shawshank redemption Artificial's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TP_MoonStar View Post
    btw arti its pizza XD now i'm sure omg i looked at LOTS of signatures-.-"
    gj, you got it
    btw
    ffs your pic? you said months ago, you will post...
    and maybe mem0's pic?

memo0o-
    Quote Originally Posted by Artificial View Post
    gj, you got it
    btw
    ffs your pic? you said months ago, you will post...
    and maybe mem0's pic?
    memo0o is pwned
    looks like everyone here is scared to death noone is posting or anything ¬¬.

POST PEOPLE!
    i ve never been scared -,- and i wont ever be scared , but i just want to talk with these ppl it doesnt worth a ban.

EDIT : MS it started to be cold down here .. and for the summer i ve never seen a girl says it is very hot with these cloths o.O . r u talking about yr hair ? if u r a muslim u will know how to deal with it :P
    the main reason for wearing all that is to save the women from the wolves (men) .. so women can walk /talk go any where freely without being tracked .. example compare it with a hot short or upskirt -,- what about some stritch pants ? any thing which can make men look sexualy to women is banned ( thats a general look ) , lets just dont get into religon topic again :S
    until i get a good pic , here is my bro's pic ^^ hf
    Last edited by memo0o-; 31st October 2006 at 09:55 PM.

Arti your sign. rulezZz
    btw. This is my 900. post! Wee
    xpam will never die! old school ftw!

an old pic... i was in my 1st year of college.. blond hair...jesus..how fast the time is passing by..

Page 209 of 600 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 309 ... LastLast